Khun Noo Tevada

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think pancake looks very beautiful in those picture. wier is cute as well not his best but good.

i havent seen the teaser yet.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Pancake doesn't look so good here and Wier looks lost in these pictures, I don't like his mustache >.< Pan lookes so into Wier!

Who is this girl? She's new huh? She look so pretty and cute, I bet she's nang'rai though.
Her name is Bow...she used to be with RS..mainly play bad girl though...and she used to have braces...but I guess she doesnt now and she got skinnier and more prettier...lol....she hecka looks like Amy Klinpratoom...thanks Nida for the pictures

nina07

sarNie Adult
Her name is Bow...she used to be with RS..mainly play bad girl though...and she used to have braces...but I guess she doesnt now and she got skinnier and more prettier...lol....she hecka looks like Amy Klinpratoom...thanks Nida for the pictures
yeah she really does! :p shes really pretty too

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeah she does look alot like Amy but prettier. Do you know any info on her? There's so many Bow's I know of 2 other that are named that also.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
All I know is her name is bow yukontorn. Some of her lakorns I know she was in was wai rai freshy, nah gahk kon nok, that one lakorn with four, louis, and tack... And many other RS lakorn

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
She has a mixture of alot of actresses. Most of the time I see that alot of nang'rai are prettier than nang'eks and attention getting I just want to them be nang'eks but that rarely happens >.<

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow...their skinship is sooooo natural... it makes me wonder if there are things going outside of the camera between these two.... i remember reading somewhere that there's a rumor that they're dating...but both denied it....hmm....

SunStar

sarNie Elites
summary sounds very good..but they should really keep it simple because lakorn with too complicated plots ends up being dragged or big failures....[my opinion...].... so i hope they keep it as simple as possible... but so far... seems like it will be good to watch!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aha Weirs face is just halarious there! He makes it look like he is gayyy but he isn't, lol. Pan is all over him seriously!!

nina07

sarNie Adult
i like how weir dresses in here .. i've liked him soo muchh .. haha .. :wub: hes such a dork ! :p