Khun Noo Tevada

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
just wanted to slap Vier and his girlfriend in eppy 6....

oh yeah....Amy...the song that Vier sings is called Nee Mai Phon

TubbyTinker

I have the song to it but its only the one from CH7 concert..the fans posted it up but oh well I'll just listen to this one until I can get the original one...but its good quality though

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I have the song to it but its only the one from CH7 concert..the fans posted it up but oh well I'll just listen to this one until I can get the original one...but its good quality though
:lol: I'm doing the same exact thing. I kept the one from the Ch7 concert and I seriously listen to it everyday. At this rate, I'll probably get bored of it before the actual song is released lol.

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
Can anyone tell me who is the artist that sings the song in the ending credits for this lakorn? I think it's like "Chun mai tum ma da?" :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
how many episode is there altogether.

i cant wait to see this week episode but why does it have to land on july 4th weekend. i guess i will miss the next three upcoming episode until i get back.

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
i like the way he looks at her.. his eyes are soo sweet hehe
its cute how he is starting to like her but still she thinks his gay ahaha

TubbyTinker

how many episode is there altogether.

i cant wait to see this week episode but why does it have to land on july 4th weekend. i guess i will miss the next three upcoming episode until i get back.
so far I think its up to six episodes already

Ana

sarNie Adult
I took a sneek peek at episode 6 :ph34r:
This lakorn is so freaking cute. I think Pancake, character is adorable. Not annoying at all. I usually hated when Korean actress acts all bubbly and energetic all the time :rolleyes: . Anywayz, I ain't no Weir fan -_- . But I totally luv Pancake. I feel bad for Pan, when Vier kicked her out of the car and she was crying. Then he came back for her and she was all giddy and happy awwwwwwww so sweet :wub:

TubbyTinker

I took a sneek peek at episode 6 :ph34r:
This lakorn is so freaking cute. I think Pancake, character is adorable. Not annoying at all. I usually hated when Korean actress acts all bubbly and energetic all the time :rolleyes: . Anywayz, I ain't no Weir fan -_- . But I totally luv Pancake. I feel bad for Pan, when Vier kicked her out of the car and she was crying. Then he came back for her and she was all giddy and happy awwwwwwww so sweet :wub:
I know...made me hate Vier for a moment there...I cant wait until she kick butt lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I totally love Kade's dorky character in here so much! Like in today's episode where Fai's brother's like I want to ask something of you but I'm considerate, so Kade's like if you're considerate than just don't ask/bother me lol. Then Fai's mom's like its ok if Pon's considerate, I'll ask instead so Kade said to Fai's mom, then I guess you're not considerate! :loool:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Ouu pan is gonna kick ass. haha Can't wait! For those of you who doesn't really like pancake i think you guys should try this lakorn. even though she tries to acts bubbly and cute shes really good =) I don't find it annoying at all. haha! Weir is an asss at times but he is sooooo sweet! swear. ahahha

I dont' find khed and "PON's" relationship going anywhere =[

and Gon is getting playyyed by his boyfriend. ahahha i feel sorry for him!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I actually love Kade and Fai's relationship. It's too hilarious thats why. Like in today's episode, Kade gets invited to eat dinner at Fai's house and Fai, her mom, and the maid all fall asleep hahahaha.