Khun Noo Tevada

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
yes weir knows because shes always like In anasia no one every yells at me whatever whatever and stuff. and before they hired weir, they said shes important and weirs old manager? old buddie? told weir that she can't go back to anasia yet because of the government overthrowing thing. so yawp =)

fun

Expired Sarnie
that is so cute they are sharing the bed. lmao look at wier facial expression.

i am so slow on lakorns. i am just starting episode 2 and in badarn jai i am started on 2 as well. ngao soak i am just starting on episode 1.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hahaha. episode 4 was funny. i'm starting to like them together ALOT<3 they're just sooo cute! i think i'm enjoying this more than prom ruk roy adeed =( ahahaha but i hate weir's girlfriend. ughhh. the ending kick.. hahaha hilarious!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I know I like this lakorn too because it provides comic relief. OMG Kade is soooo damn funny. Everytime its his scene I just can't help but laugh because he looks so dorky! And his por ban is hilarious and nasty as well always using a toothpick haha! Oh and I want the theme song so badly. It sounds soooo nice but we never get to hear it in full. At least we got to hear a bit of it during the rainy bedroom scene lol.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i dont like pancaked face. im still thinking if i should watch this one..cuz weir is in it! love him!! hmm....maybe ill give it a try just for him! hehe. =]

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont like pancaked face. im still thinking if i should watch this one..cuz weir is in it! love him!! hmm....maybe ill give it a try just for him! hehe. =]
pancake is good in this one. you might end up liking her but i cant gurantee you would but give it a try. the only thing that bugs me that pancake acting in here reminds me of korean/tawainese actresses you know where they play innocent/bubbly roles. hahahahaha.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
im watching soooo many lakorns rite now so maybe ill watch it wen i dont have that much lakorns to watch...plus thats good so the lakorn would probably be over by the time im ganna watch it...so i dont have to wait for it! =]

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lol but her acting is so fake :rolleyes: i think during the middle/end this lakorn is suppose to get dramatic because of the kidnapping and stuff knowing pan is a a rich girl/princess whatever.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
^ Yea, at first i could stand her acting and now i'm starting to get annoyed with it... But then i love Kade's acting, he's so hilarious, being so cheap :lol:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I only liked Pancake in Plik Din Su Dao that was my first lakorn of hers but yeah since she became famous, there's been too much of her everywhere its getting annoying and she is also. That's the lakorn I am able to finish of hers other than that I don't watch any of her lakorn.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think it's her character in the lakorn and she is supposed to be like that cuz she is spoil. yep, just like korean series. that's y sometimes i hate korean series. but this one she is cute with vier. i think ier helps it too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think it's her character in the lakorn and she is supposed to be like that cuz she is spoil. yep, just like korean series. that's y sometimes i hate korean series. but this one she is cute with vier.
i like annoying character like alice. lately there has been all these lakorn where nang ek is serious. and i am glad i get to see a nang ek bubbly and wacky. hahahaha.

i love kade, he is totally funny in here just by staring at him. lmao

i am about to finish episode 3.

this is a good turn around to me from ch7. lately i have been watching ch3 lakorns.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
kades girl looks prettier onscreen than in photos. kade is such a dork in here he makes a good comedian, lolz. i think they look cute together, oppostie attracts ;)