Khun Noo Tevada

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Dude look at Pan's lips lol. They're like totally on top of Weir's. I can't believe I'm analyzing their kiss :loool: .

fun4fun in that scene:

Weir: Now do you believe?
Pan: Baenark might have some moments where he's bad, but he's not as worse as to cause such chaos
Weir: Oh so now you have to defend him
Pan: Ajarn Dan, Alice already told you that no matter in what country, there's good and bad people. I dislike that you say bad things about people in Anasia. I never said anything bad about Thai people.
Weir: I'm not saying that all people in Anasia are bad, but just a certain person.
Pan: Well I already told you that I'm not going to live here anymore.
Weir: I knew it that you were going to say that Alice
Pan: Well what do you want me to do? Everything I do seems to be wrong. I'm mad and I hate you! You're not like the Ajarn Dan that I use to know before.
Weir: Wait!
Pan: Ajarn Dan let go of me. Don't touch me, you're gay you don't get to touch (LOL at Alice in this scene). Let go!
Weir: Who did you say is gay?
Pan: You ajarn Dan. You're gay and pretending to be a man. Let go of me. Even if you hug me to death, I won't feel anything.

And then the ultimate Thai lakorn scene... Weir shuts her up with a kiss on the lips :blush: :lol: .
LOL that is funny! So like a typical lakorn...gosh I haven't seen any of this at all just saw kiss and had to find out!

meenagjj

sarNie Egg
I have been watching this drama since the first episode and I can't afford to miss a single episode. I am so excited everytime I watch this worth-watching drama.I missed one episode because of some unavoidable circumstances,and I felt sad.But now,nothing can stop me from watching these two cute pair,Weir and Pancake.They're so lovely together.I just wish their loveteam is for real. I love this drama.

mickey

sarNie Egg
I have been watching this drama since the first episode and I can't afford to miss a single episode. I am so excited everytime I watch this worth-watching drama.I missed one episode because of some unavoidable circumstances,and I felt sad.But now,nothing can stop me from watching these two cute pair,Weir and Pancake.They're so lovely together.I just wish their loveteam is for real. I love this drama.
ha ha...dont worry karen.if u miss one eps u can open www.youtube.com and search KHUN NOO TEVADA and u can see all eps from beginning until now .i am enjoy watch this lakorn too and make me laugh every see alice ..no matter alice so annoying make me so funny ...

meenagjj

sarNie Egg
Hey guys,haven't you got the chance to watch this lovely drama with a little touch of comedy? C'mon guys! There's so much fun in this drama anthology. Pancake Khemanit is so cute portraying the role of a wealthy brat who was forced to leave her home country because of a feud I don't really understand what it is about.Weir is consistent in playing the role of a serious photographer who seems to carry all the weight of the world upon his shoulders.He rarely smiles and never enjoys the fun with his gay friend Khon.Alice(Pancake) thinks all the while that Dan(Weir) is a gay,so she never hesitates in keeping hersdelf so close to him.Meanwhile,Dan,who is not really a gay,is so conscious whenever Alice kisses him.What exciting scenes there are in this worth-watching drama! Friends,watch it and you'll never regret...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Its good sometimes but it seems to be dragging..I'm a fan of both weir and pancake but I seem to lose interest in this lakorn sometimes

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hey guys,haven't you got the chance to watch this lovely drama with a little touch of comedy? C'mon guys! There's so much fun in this drama anthology. Pancake Khemanit is so cute portraying the role of a wealthy brat who was forced to leave her home country because of a feud I don't really understand what it is about.Weir is consistent in playing the role of a serious photographer who seems to carry all the weight of the world upon his shoulders.He rarely smiles and never enjoys the fun with his gay friend Khon.Alice(Pancake) thinks all the while that Dan(Weir) is a gay,so she never hesitates in keeping hersdelf so close to him.Meanwhile,Dan,who is not really a gay,is so conscious whenever Alice kisses him.What exciting scenes there are in this worth-watching drama! Friends,watch it and you'll never regret...
hahaha it seems like youre in love with this drama. it is alrite. 12-14 was the draggest part. lol. i havent started on epi 16 or 17 yet. hahaha i will get on that now since not much ppl are on sw at the moment.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I still question why the f*** won't she go back to Anasia already? This drama needs more excitement! At least its ending tomorrow.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I ant wait either...fianlly its coming to an end...been wanting this lakorn to end like freaken last week or something...it has been dragging and I heard that the ending was rushed....

fun

Expired Sarnie
I still question why the f*** won't she go back to Anasia already? This drama needs more excitement! At least its ending tomorrow.
i know. it just kills the lakorn. the only part that they emphasize most on is that dan is gay but inwhich he is not. lmao. but not much about anasia. lol.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yes yes the ending was rushed. But Kade and Fai are soooo adorable in the ending lol. As for Alice and Dan, it ended just like the Ch7 summary said it would, they could've made it a lot better but oh wells.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes yes the ending was rushed. But Kade and Fai are soooo adorable in the ending lol. As for Alice and Dan, it ended just like the Ch7 summary said it would, they could've made it a lot better but oh wells.
great for you that you completed. i am just waiting on yt. hahahah.

meenagjj

sarNie Egg
I'm sad guys :mellow: The drama i have been inlove with has just ended last night..Huhuhuhu...But anyway,the final episode was so cool although it was very abrupt.I mean it seems that they ran out of time in airing the most important part of this soap opera.I was so excited waiting for the kissing scene of Pancake and Weir...and...omg! what a sweet kiss they had! I'm looking forward to watching another Weir-Pancake drama...Another one please!!!

lovelana

sarNie Egg
They rushed it waaay too much in the end man. they dragged it so much in the other episodes. and this time they wasted too much time on the other characters. the kissing at the end was sweet, but it was so fast. no together sweet couple scenes for us to see. disapointed man!!!
what's wrong with channel 7 man, no wonder thier ratings been loosing to channel 3

fun

Expired Sarnie
just finished the lakorn. and boy am i upset how they ended so fast. it was faster than lightening and thunder. lol but it was sweet. the first kiss of the last episode was so unexpected. i was blushing. i like the lakorn in general but not love it. it dragged so much and toward the ending it was just too blink of an eye.