Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kimmy as a normal girl have fun time with her little dog hammerthepom 

the power of an actor should be is in his eyes and this young actress had that power just 20 days and i will watch and enjoy every second  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
another photo with her favorite food , Japanese food  i love it when she wear normal and do her hair very normal like normal girl who don't have a celebrity life  :yummy:  :yummy:

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Someone as beautiful as Kim does not deserve someone like Mark. Just saying because I admired her a lot after Raeng Pradtana.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ImQueen said:
Someone as beautiful as Kim does not deserve someone like Mark. Just saying because I admired her a lot after Raeng Pradtana.
well i can understand your point of view :yes: glad you admire her :) but to be honest i don't comment much on her personal life unless someone bring it  for me  she can be with whoever she want that's her life and no one has the right to decide for her if mark's the one she feel can make her happy and take good care of her than good luck and i wish them the best as long as they feel they'r good for each other and can be happy together then  that's the most important , i admire kim most for her acting and her beauty as a woman she's unique for me in that term :D very charmer fabulous has eyes that have a deep mean in them and she's not that superficial type of women she has a special character for her  i can't find the right words so i should just stop talking  now :ghehe: 

dariey

sarNie Adult
its normal adsd,when we like someone there is no word can describe them.we just simply love them for who they are. ^_^

pouty kimmy..

cr mama2f

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love red more when i see it in a gorgeous magnificent fascinated charming attractive woman like you :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  :heart:    :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart: a rose who take  another rose 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
did i ever mentioned that kim also have a sens of fashion she care for the little details she always wear matching colors with the event she attend like this, and no need to say she look as always stunning 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Ooh it's the same place James had his event lol. 
:lol: too bad they didn't have it together that will be suppperr gooooood for our eager desire  :drool:  :drool:  well one of the things am waiting too to see kimja in a future event since they will be paired there will be more eyes on them this time  :pervie:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kimberley on mode cheering ready with the clothes and the flag :cheer:  :cheer:  i wonder what's the competition the thai team play for

look at this gorgeous lady with pretty beautiful long legs uhhuuuu

i adooooooreeee her heh  :huh:  :eek:  moment sooo adorebal   :p