Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the princess arrived to "tonightshow" recorder 

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:heart: :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:
Elegance is the only beauty that never fades
cr pic and cap kimmy'ig 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
see you sooooon beautiful :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: 

soooo talented  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :shock2:  :shock2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kimberley anne tiamsiri one of the most fabulous actress in the world for me and a woman that have the charm and the beauty inside and out that many woman want to have it 
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

CLASSY is when a woman has everything to flaunt, but chooses not to show it!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
did a great job today shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnne you the beautiful star  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aliiiiiiiiivvvveeee :heart: :heart: :heart: she never get me boring coz she always surprise me 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wonder what was her work today it like a photoshoot for something  :scratchhead2:  she look like hello kitty 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaah :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:     ​
 ​
 ​
breath taking

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
keep your head up keep your heart strong 

​
i looked in your eyes and i see stars 
Gorgeous hair is the best revenge 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
pinkpeach said:
She just gets prettier and prettier each and every day.   ^_^
ohh tel  me about that every day she shine more and more btw someone new comment here with me hahahaha   :cheer:

:shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
screeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: what a perfect body 

from a sexy and smoking hot lady to a lovely cute girl she can be anything she want and she still look perfect

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she's  a princess no a Queen am speechless  she is like those classical superstar she's making her own glory a true star i don't have enough words to describe this pis just look at it and the words will come up themselves   :heart: :heart: :heart:    :heart: :heart: :heart:    :heart: :heart: :heart:    :heart: :heart: :heart:    :heart: :heart: :heart:    :heart: :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Never look down on someone unless you're helping them up

cr kimmy_kimberley 

she wanna reach the sky :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:
keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground