Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i still laugh llous whenever i rewatch this scene :loool: :loool: HEY STUDENT 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FkfSv3ZpDU

HI P'LIP what a gorgeous woman and should i say i like to see peter and kim in a lakorn  :pervie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaoHwlw412g

i wanted to share this kimmysation playlist youtube channel here it has all kimmy works from the time she start until now 
https://www.youtube.com/user/KimmyStation/playlists

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee her smile "sun shine" :D :D :D

her true friends   :grouphug:

humble :spin:

youppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
do you ever get the feeling when you want to express many things but you'r out of words me i feel like that right now when i want to comment in this pic

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

kimmy from today filming nan rai tee ruk 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nature is the best medicine for Serenity, Peace, Calmness, Stillness,.... It's good for the HEART
 ​
do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile 
 ​

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am still waiting for the whole vdo they took soo long  :lmao:  :lmao:  :rolleyes1:
http://iconosquare.com/p/907240899812238413_1470430232
http://iconosquare.com/p/907237734798828550_1470430232

i kept satring at this pic for like i don't know how much but it's long enough satring and satring with dreamy eyes  :crush:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:   :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  i hpe this will be in tomorrow ep hooooooooppppe 

they already kissed in their minds  :drool:  :drool:  :drool: :faint: it made my heart beat fassssst  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the princess Nam from thara himalaya they'r rerunning it on ch3 i saw it by coincidence and just wanted to share it kim's first lakorn 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Oy. My head hurts from reading all the comments on Mark and Yaya's lakorn thread. Some people are so hypocritical. Telling others to be respectful towards Yaya while in their own posts, they're the ones inferring that Kim is a cheater, unprofessional, has an ugly personality, etc. I couldn't take it anymore so I commented with a long reply. :sleep:

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
OMG i just discovered this forum, and this thread..I am a total Kimmy Fan *hands down* love love love her..couldnt meet a bigger fan. Shes my girl crush & I secretly want to be her best friend lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Pueng_B said:
OMG i just discovered this forum, and this thread..I am a total Kimmy Fan *hands down* love love love her..couldnt meet a bigger fan. Shes my girl crush & I secretly want to be her best friend lol
 do you know that your comment made my day really  :kiss3:   :flowers:  :highfive:  :highfive:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Oy. My head hurts from reading all the comments on Mark and Yaya's lakorn thread. Some people are so hypocritical. Telling others to be respectful towards Yaya while in their own posts, they're the ones inferring that Kim is a cheater, unprofessional, has an ugly personality, etc. I couldn't take it anymore so I commented with a long reply. :sleep:
i went to read your comment anonymous and i can feel you coz that's what i felt too but i concluded that is useless to talk to them simply coz they'r blinded and a hard corp fans of yaya that they can do anything say anything accuse any other actress just to put yaya as the better one so i decided to ignore, it doesn't matter they words will change nothing i will wait and lett Kim's sucess proves herself no need for word just wait and see anonymous she will be actress number one one day and i will enjoy her career perfectly and i will not waist this time arguing with other i just want to have fun in AF flowing kim's work that's it do you agree with me sweet anonymous ? :wink: 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I don't want to argue either. But I had to put it out there. Even if they come back with more negative things to say about Kim, I most likely won't reply back since I've said everything I needed to say. And I said it in a very respectful manner too, so them replying back with more bad things to put Kim down will only show their true colors. Oh well. Haters are gonna hate, potatoes are gonna potate. Lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so let's agree to put an end to this naa  :kiss2:  cheer  :cheer:
my beautiful princess will appear today on screen and am soooo exited for the new episode so are ready anonymous  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love everything about her 

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do
and she's making her own glory step by step to the top ​

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
is she going in vacation she post this in ig with cap 
I miss my Vacay... Let's GO! 

her red lipstick is prfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccccttttttttt 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:
finalllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the full love party vdo complete is here 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPaIuQNwnQULtg6Xy1URVCSUgg2qWUXJ2

edit: i still didn't  complete  the whole vdo coz  i must go i don't have choice but before going i wanted to come back  here and say this every single fan of kim should watch those vdo coz he will feel sooo happy and soo touched to be her fan at least i was 

now i will go but will be back commenting when i ends watching them ahhhhhhhhh whay i have to go  :lmao:  :lmao:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that's was a verrryyyy verrryyyy funnnnyyyyyy vdo i laughed soo loud  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  those are not just her fan those are her friends who loves her veryy much and they'r like a big famillly and i want to thank kimysation for sharing those moment with the other fans really it putted smile on my face  :lol:

she's simply the best so freindly soooooooo spontaneous and sooo lovely gorgeous 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my suppppperr talented fabulpus actress today in abb ruk online no words enough to describe how happpy and how much i enjoyed you