Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
one of my favorite scen aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:   :crush: :crush: :crush: :cloud9: :cloud9:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

it's just a dream but a beautiful one 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mesmerizing beauty this look in her eyes this her she's perfect for me :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

i guess this will be for a phtoshoot wait wait 

shining star so beautifull and soo brilliant "her eyes her eyes make the stars look like they'r no shining" :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
soooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :spin: :spin: :spin: see you next week my gorgeous prao 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dazzling star "prao" if i could i would cap every second she appear in screen and post it here 

her eyes are her strong arm i can feel everything she's feeling thinking of through those eyes 

:loool: at her face 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
love song :crush:  :bopping:

looooooooooooooooooooooovvvvveeeeedddddd this fanmade mv :heart: heart: :heart:  :clap2: praw and pranon 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRLZDxDpDZI
there's a light in her eyes that is special to her 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am in love with her acting just amazing to watch her is a pure fun and joy to me what a fabulous actress she can change from a feeling to an other effortlessly woooooooow :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:

her eyes are all the story   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww soooooooo beautiful sweeeeeeeeet :blush: :heart: :heart: :heart: i wonder what's her work today 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
speechless breath taking  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :spin: :spin: :spin:

:heart: there's a story in her eyes :heart: 

ohhh yesss :yes: :yes: :yes:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i want to say manyyyyy thing but i can't found the rights one  :shutup:

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:     :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   
piece of art 
  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:     :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:clap2: :clap2: congratulation kimmy for winning EFM award but i don't knwo what's the category she won in i don't know thai 
:party:  :party:  :cheer:

:spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: sooooo perrrffeeeeeeeeeeeccccccttttttttttttt wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
:shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  she look absolutely absolutely amazing each day what a gorgeous lady what a charming woman 

am guessing this's another photoshoot then she will have two up coming magazine i can't wait to see them  :dance2:  :dance2: