Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kimmy kimberley 
"acting gives you a story to tell a reason to cry and let's you for once be someone other then yourself"  and she is doing that perfectly 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
adsd18/2 said:
my barbie doll :spin: :spin: :spin:

now we know what's this project is 
Big project from CH3 for Line app with MK Sticker, yeah!!! Really good news for us naka. On 3-Mar to 4-Apr, add friend "CH3 Official" to get all sticker of MK for our Line. But we dont know inter-fan can get or not, just waiting for that day 

cr ig mk_vnfc

WOW! MK Sticker!!! WOW i would love to have some and i would definitely cherish them til the end!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
next station wanvisa tiger :yahoo: :yahoo: she will blew me i know that, fierce she's  :gungirl:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she stood in the storm and when the wind did not blow her way she adjusted her sails 
 ​
still in love :heart: prao :heart: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
miiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssss her Thursday is not the same without prao  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :cry1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
beauty is about enhancing what you have let yourself shine through 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the beautiful kimberley in her original  home town preetyy prettty :heart: :heart: :heart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdVIQU2ED-8

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
finalllyyy the magnificent beauty is here sttuuunnniiinnnnnggggggggg gorgeous she should updates often classyyy like a sunshine , simply unique for me :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me speechless in front of this sunshine  sexy attractive woman  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

young and beautiful
now i know where she disappeared to , fun after hard work deserve it beauty , i have summer feeling looking at this pic ahhh what a woman :spin:

huuuuhuuuuu huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu   :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: fun fun fun feeling good lucky her having a relaxing holidays  :camera:  :camera:  :cloud9:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am soo happy to be her fan for the talent she had :clap2: :clap2: tiger will be amazing to watch her performance in woooooooooowwww her eyes no word really 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ESM20 said:
hi guys..
I am a big fan of Kim.
Does anyone know who is Kim current manager? as far as I know kim manager is Sasa
hi hi hi welcome welcome happy to see another kim fan her e :highfive:  :highfive:  no sasa is no more her manager,   Noom is Kim assistant & with Kim only.  Now, Kim is managed directly by ch3 stars management program.
i shoulod post this in lemonade magazine topic but i can't i must share it here tooo she is a piece of art an unique piece of art no other word totally seductive 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she will be actress number one not for nothing but for her true talent she is born to be an amazing actress

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and a good morning photo from the sexy lady   :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

the relaxing day continue with her assistance and her beloved sister  :grouphug:

i wonder what are they waiting for