Kimberley Ann Voltemas

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I want to ask one question, but I'm not sure which thread should I go, I don't know if it is out of topic! I've seen some new threads for new lakorn, some people said many productions are waiting for Bella and Yaya's queue, but I never heard that those production are waiting for Kim's queue. Does that mean those productions seem to favor Yaya and Bella more? To me, it seems like good production such as lakorn Thai, broadcast that, good feeling and some other productions never contact Kim? I think Kim is such an amazing actress with exceptional talent, but I don't know why those productions did not contact her for lakorn? Do I overthink this?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I want to ask one question, but I'm not sure which thread should I go, I don't know if it is out of topic! I've seen some new threads for new lakorn, some people said many productions are waiting for Bella and Yaya's queue, but I never heard that those production are waiting for Kim's queue. Does that mean those productions seem to favor Yaya and Bella more? To me, it seems like good production such as lakorn Thai, broadcast that, good feeling and some other productions never contact Kim? I think Kim is such an amazing actress with exceptional talent, but I don't know why those productions did not contact her for lakorn? Do I overthink this?
kim last year herself said in an interview that she will reduce her work because she wish to graduate and she was already done her project of graduation but sadly her dad passed away in the same time so i think her graduation will be this year so we have to wait until she graduate and become more free to say that production doesn't demand her for now we can't say that cause kim herself is the one who asked for less lakorn , will wait and see if she doesn't accept another lakorn with KF that's mean she is determinate to graduate ASAP
so let's be patient cause i'm sure this production at least thailakorn and brodacast offered work to kim before but kim didn't work with broadcast because kim was switched with jane in that lakorn , and for the other production will see if in the future they will have interest in kim

and you may not overthinking cause maybe true this production favore their favorite , and that's their choice ,
just let's wait and see

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
kim last year herself said in an interview that she will reduce her work because she wish to graduate and she was already done her project of graduation but sadly her dad passed away in the same time so i think her graduation will be this year so we have to wait until she graduate and become more free to say that production doesn't demand her for now we can't say that cause kim herself is the one who asked for less lakorn , will wait and see if she doesn't accept another lakorn with KF that's mean she is determinate to graduate ASAP
so let's be patient cause i'm sure this production at least thailakorn and brodacast offered work to kim before but kim didn't work with broadcast because kim was switched with jane in that lakorn , and for the other production will see if in the future they will have interest in kim

and you may not overthinking cause maybe true this production favore their favorite , and that's their choice ,
just let's wait and see
You got the point about production favor their favorite! I really wish she graduate soon because I really want her to have more Lakorn out while she's still young and popular! Since she finished filming buang hong, I hope there will be New upcoming Lakorn for her soon because in KF, she has to share screen time with other 2 couples.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
You got the point about production favor their favorite! I really wish she graduate soon because I really want her to have more Lakorn out while she's still young and popular! Since she finished filming buang hong, I hope there will be New upcoming Lakorn for her soon because in KF, she has to share screen time with other 2 couples.
let's patiently wait and see and hope for the best kim is soooo talented and my favorite around the world but sometime is not just about talent is also about luck so i hoep kim will be lucky enough

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
let's patiently wait and see and hope for the best kim is soooo talented and my favorite around the world but sometime is not just about talent is also about luck so i hoep kim will be lucky enough
You are right, sometimes it is not just bout talent! That's why I wish her best of luck! Then I will be able to see many more of her works.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this year kim will do merit n accompany orphanage kids to eat n do fund raising for kids with heart problem cause her dad pass away because of this
And this year no birthday party.. she will just have simple meal w people close to her

i'm glad that she took what happen to her dad to appreciate life and that in this world one can help from their position as they can if they want