Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ESM20 said:
Hi guys.. can you please translate into english the last 3 pictures that yaya_eumarin posted in IG?
Thank youu
are you sure from that name i can't found it in ig, plus soo sorry ESM i don't know thai i just copy here what  i read from the translation team in kimmy or mkpantip do for international fans and i post it here soo i wish i could understand thai  :cry:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I don't get the impression that Boy likes Kim either. Lol. It's more like a sibling relationship. He just likes messing with her.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhh myyyy another river to cry with wanvisa after prao  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  amazing actress

her eyes are indescribable she can express the emotion of the character perfectly absolutely magnificent 

6 day just 6 days to go  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

funny creative fan art :thumbsup: cr to ig kimm_cuteface

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
Nangfah11 said:

just talking about guys that like Kim lolz, Boy is one of the guys that seriously flirts nonstop with Kim...and yea, Kim flirts back too, but these two are quite something LOL
I also think that these two do flirt with each other, but mostly Boy. Mark said on 3zaap that back in 4HJHKK days, all three boys were attracted to Kim. And when Boy filmed lakorn with Mint or Margie he didn't tease them or post their pictures/clips on IG nonstop like that.

Mark, you'd better watch out 555

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind.

Feel it sweep along your skin in an invisible ocean of exultation.

Suddenly, you know you are alive

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't wait Ananberley are soooooooooooooooooo hhhhhhooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttt :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: sexyy couple

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
This girl is definitely talented, followed her work since 2012 when she was in PCKK. She was so adorable in that lakorn! Watched all her lakorns to the very end (minus her lakorn with Smart lol) Can't wait to see her with Ananda. :D
this soo weird do you believe me if i said to you that  right in this moment i'm rewatching her lakorn miracle of love with smart :ghehe: that's so funny 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

Wow! That's pretty cool and weird hehe. Sadly couldn't finish that lakorn because Smart was soo stiff XD
verryy cooooll, i just felt i want to rewatch it for kim her character there was very good i loved her story very brave lonely and a daring one she played it with excellent :thumbup: to be sincere my only reason to be here in AF is her,  of course personally kim has the biggest potential as an actress i really forget she is actually acting she can make me go with the character and be in her world just fabulous, finally Tiger will be an amazing amazing success for her as an actress 
really can't wiat 5 days with thailand time seems soo loong  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yey some update she will be working out door all day today a hard day  for her but regardless she looks fabulous :spin: :heart: i think she is having a photoshoot maybe not sure we will wait and see

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i lost my breath in the saw of this magical woman, i'm under the charm of this look  i can't take my eyes off her she is ...... i'm speechless :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and in this moment i know when you are a fan os some actress from another country that you have no knowledge in their language :faint: what happen this is the first time she did this that's a loong loong long story 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
learning to ignore things and bad people who talk bad about you is one of the great paths to inner peace 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm really curious what's her work is about today , is it a magazine shoot witch i don't think so anymore since photoshoot usually don't take all day , or maybe it's a new tvc can't wait to know  :scratchhead2:  "kimmy's tent" 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i'm really curious what's her work is about today , is it a magazine shoot witch i don't think so anymore since photoshoot usually don't take all day , or maybe it's a new tvc can't wait to know  :scratchhead2:  "kimmy's tent" 
maybe its a new version tvc of minere water? Some kinds of tvc need to film outdoor.