Kimberley Ann Voltemas

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Had some news about MK, I mean they had some fight( only words ) in the restaurant, but don't worry, Kim come out to talk about it already
" had a little fight, but just a little fight like normal lover :) they not broke up"
Lol..media likes to hype a cute bicker between lover and makes it sound like they had huge fight..even us fans think they asked ridicolous questions:fighting3:

twister02

M♥K
Had some news about MK, I mean they had some fight( only words ) in the restaurant, but don't worry, Kim come out to talk about it already
" had a little fight, but just a little fight like normal lover :) they not broke up"
Oh! Again, thank you so much for translating. A big help for us, the international fans. Much love!

So this fight or lover's quarrel, this was where Mark called Kimmy "Piak"?

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
the pain and the dissapointment mixed with unbelieve and the horrible feeling of humiliation , I CAN'T WAIT

cr bblossombbs
I really love her action, really look like real life :) I feel sad n tear too when I look at her eyes. sometime when I watch her movie I forget everything in my real life I just like I be there with her, something like that alway happen when I watch her movie, hmm so sad that she don't win award.

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
if i'm not wrong she will have power concert with james ji on the18th march
sorry! Have Two lakorn and singer >.< I read fast I think all color the movie heheh "green letter" mean singers, "red letter" mean master of ceremonies(speaker)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sorry! Have Two lakorn and singer >.< I read fast I think all color the movie heheh "green letter" mean singers, "red letter" mean master of ceremonies(speaker)
it's ok the importat thing that kim will be in
and can i ask you something how did you learn thai ?

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
10th March : opening lakorn "Boung Hong" @Siam Paragon
13th March : go to award show ' OK! award 2016 ' ( wish n hope she win )
18th March : family concert Kimmy and Team( Boung hong ) @mega Bangna Time 12:00-14:00
26th March : the work Vanderbit new york @Central Festival at Chengmai :) her schedule this month

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
My grandma half of thai n she teach me, but more of thing I just learn it with song n movie :)
cool , well i'm happy you joined here cause we really sometime need help :D and i tried to learn thai but it's toooo difficult especially to understand when they talk long sentences

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
10th March : opening lakorn "Boung Hong" @Siam Paragon
13th March : go to award show ' OK! award 2016 ' ( wish n hope she win )
18th March : family concert Kimmy and Team( Boung hong ) @mega Bangna Time 12:00-14:00
26th March : the work Vanderbit new york @Central Festival at Chengmai :) her schedule this month
i'm happy we will see her odten this month cause when she don't have work she is too silent so i'm ready to enjoy her updates ;)

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
cool , well i'm happy you joined here cause we really sometime need help :D and i tried to learn thai but it's toooo difficult especially to understand when they talk long sentences
u know when I was young I don't know why I understand thai speaking n I ask my grandma she really surprise me hehe that time I was 6 or 7, at that time I live in thailand :) but! m not good speaking fast like normal thai