Kimberley Ann Voltemas

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
If you have time you can vote Kimmy for EFM awards. enter this website, connect to facebook then you can vote once every single hour. there are two categories we need to vote. One is the most popular actor/actress and one is lakorn. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
If you have time you can vote Kimmy for EFM awards. enter this website, connect to facebook then you can vote once every single hour. there are two categories we need to vote. One is the most popular actor/actress and one is lakorn. 
thank you for sharing i'm already voting from the start so good luck for her , even if she didn't win she always number one in my eyes :thumbup: want to added this vote is for the month march so it end the 1 april 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
thank you for sharing i'm already voting from the start so good luck for her , even if she didn't win she always number one in my eyes :thumbup: want to added this vote is for the month march so it end the 1 april 
we know that Its hard to win because the big competition. Just fight every hour. try our best. :wink:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
we know that Its hard to win because the big competition. Just fight every hour. try our best. :wink:
:highfive:  exactly  we will never know if we don't try , try our best that's the principal :wink: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
just felt i want to say this , i'm veryy happy for her as a fan this year is a very special onee for her ,she really lucky to be ananda's first nang'ek after 10 years of absent in lakorn world a star movie , and to act with anne too the queen of lakorns , i can go far to even tell this was a golden year for her , will it happen again that's i don't know we will see one thing i'm sure of and i will keep saying it she has a bright bright future as an actress waiting for her  :yes: :yes: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I hope she'll get a cooperate chance with Broadcast thai again so soon. It's great if the project is after the one with James Ma

i believe she will work , last time she was almost confirmed they changed it in the last min , the producer of Broadcast thai even post this back then when they was rumor of toey and kim in her lakorn , and you can see in the pic that the second pic in the list of cast  is kim soo the producer think of her and want her but that time was not successful so i will wait for another chance sure to work with them maybe next year we will see :p 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:

i believe she will work , last time she was almost confirmed they changed it in the last min , the producer of Broadcast thai even post this back then when they was rumor of toey and kim in her lakorn , and you can see in the pic that the second pic in the list of cast  is kim soo the producer think of her and want her but that time was not successful so i will wait for another chance sure to work with them maybe next year we will see :p 
I know it it was almost succeed. I think the one who changed it is ch3 elder. Whatever, P' Nong pls finds Kim again for one of her lakorn's Nang'ek :spin:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The pictures Ananda posted on his IG were on different days (the 13th and the 15th), but they were both with chubbychain. Also, the backgrounds in both pictures were similar. The caption of the picture Ananda posted on the 13th was: snapped by @chubbychain during our Garnier shoot. The caption of the one he posted on the 15th was: Shot with Leica M by @chubbychain love the leica colors. Ananda didn't have two separate shoots. All the pictures he posted (on the 13th and 15th) were from the same shoot, whether it was a Garnier commercial shoot or a photoshoot (also called Garnier) with Kim. I still don't know which one it is, but again, the backgrounds, photographers and concepts for both Ananda and Kim's shoots were the same, so it's likely and possible they had the photoshoot together.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
The pictures Ananda posted on his IG were on different days (the 13th and the 15th), but they were both with chubbychain. Also, the backgrounds in both pictures were similar. The caption of the picture Ananda posted on the 13th was: snapped by @chubbychain during our Garnier shoot. The caption of the one he posted on the 15th was: Shot with Leica M by @chubbychain love the leica colors. Ananda didn't have two separate shoots. All the pictures he posted (on the 13th and 15th) were from the same shoot, whether it was a Garnier commercial shoot or a photoshoot (also called Garnier) with Kim. I still don't know which one it is, but again, the backgrounds, photographers and concepts for both Ananda and Kim's shoots were the same, so it's likely and possible they had the photoshoot together.
I'm quite sure there is no a magazine called Garnier in thailand lol. So Ananda maybe shooting the TVC of Garnier or shot hamburger magazine with Kim. How did you know the two pictures posted by Ananda on two different days is the same work?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Like I said, in both pictures he tagged chubbychain in the captions. And in both pictures, the backgrounds are the same. The walls are white and they look like cement. He just posted them on different days (it was only a two day difference), but both pictures are clearly from the same event/shoot.

And yes, from what I'm assuming, there's no magazine called Garnier. That's why I'm still unsure if Ananda had the photoshoot with Kim, or a Garnier commercial shoot, or if there IS a magazine company called Garnier that we just don't know about, and Kim and Ananda had a photoshoot for that. I don't know. But for sure, Ananda had ONE shoot with chubbychain for something called Garnier. We'll have to wait and see what it is.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
But the picture's background he posted on 13/2 didnt have window. He can go to the same place for Garnier shooting and magazine shooting. There are no conflict. Just wait and see.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I‘m falling in love with this girl and her eyes.
tell me about that ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this reflection in them always amaze me sooooooooooooo magical :spin: :heart: :heart: :heart: a pure beauty 

i'm speechless she is breathtaking wooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww

shopping love , she deserve it after a hard work :ghehe: she loves shoes and bag like any girl 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@monkeykimmy The pictures were just taken in different areas of the room. It's the same place in both pictures, the same photographer, and even the same hair. Ananda is just wearing a shirt in one, and shirtless in the other, but in photoshoots, the models always have many different outfits. I believe both photos were taken from the same shoot, which happened on one day. We'll just have to see if it was a photoshoot with Kim or not. It'll be a surprise if Ananda and Kim had the photoshoot together, and it's for a company called Garnier. Lol. I just hope they had a photoshoot together. I could care less about the company.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
@Anonymous<3 I know what you mean but as I see, chubbychain is a photographer of hamburger magazine and Kim has four upcoming magazine, one of them is hamburger. It's still a high possibility they had a shoot together. ps. I cant find any Garnier pictures in chubbychain's ig... Whatever, just wait and see. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I know. That's why I'm confused. Why would Ananda say it's for a Garnier shoot? And why would he tag chubbychain in both of his photos? It's unlikely he would have two separate shoots in the same week (just two days apart) with the same photographer AND the same location. So both photos had to be from the same shoot. We'll just have to wait and see what Ananda meant by "Garnier". Either he had a photoshoot with Kim, or a commercial shoot for the brand called Garnier. I'm hoping Ananberley had the shoot together!