Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dwattanasut09 said:
I've watched lakorns with Yaya, but I don't understand what the hype is around her. Don't get me wrong, she is really pretty. However, I don't think she has the same acting abilities as Kim does, nor the charisma and charm. Watching Yaya try to cry makes me want to cry for her. For Kim, I think it kinda comes naturally. But IDK.
am with you  in that for me yaya doesn't have the charisma and that powerful look aura around her she's just okey normal she has so many weak moment in her acting sometime overacting and i prefer that we don't mention other actress in this thread i love that's all about only kimmy  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

how come no producer had think about this two i want them to pair up awwww
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDcDZjIp1dU

OMG this pic it's identical to this  :spin:  sooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :blush:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
dwattanasut09 said:
I've watched lakorns with Yaya, but I don't understand what the hype is around her. Don't get me wrong, she is really pretty. However, I don't think she has the same acting abilities as Kim does, nor the charisma and charm. Watching Yaya try to cry makes me want to cry for her. For Kim, I think it kinda comes naturally. But IDK.
Honestly, Yaya is more of an idol. She's like the Selena Gomez of Thailand. Some people have a natural aura about them (which is shown in how they carry themselves and how they look) that appeals to many people and it makes it really easy for them to become popular fast. So those people don't actually have to be that talented to be liked. They can just be good looking with an attractive personality. Between Selena Gomez and Yaya though, I prefer Yaya because she's prettier, genuinely sweet and innocent, and she has a soothing singing voice. All in all, I understand the hype for Yaya. ^_^ And I actually really like her as a person too. I just don't watch any of her lakorns because she doesn't move me as an actress. Like adsd said, her acting is okay. It's mediocre. Kimmy on the other hand...will be a legend. She's not just someone who's popular in the moment, but she's someone who will make a name for herself and will be remembered forever. :yes: Not just someone with a lot of fans, but someone who is and will be respected by talented actors all throughout Thailand and maybe even around the world some day too. That's my opinion. :thumbsup:

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Yeah, I guess you're right. Although between selena gomez and yaya, I think yaya has a little more sense as well. At least she's not going back and forth between dating a loser.

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Yeah, I guess you're right. Although between selena gomez and yaya, I think yaya has a little more sense as well. At least she's not going back and forth between dating a loser.

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Yeah, I guess you're right. Although between selena gomez and yaya, I think yaya has a little more sense as well. At least she's not going back and forth between dating a loser. Yaya is more of an idol and a great role model for the younger generation. You could probably compare her to when Selena was on the disney channel.

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Yeah, I guess you're right. Although between selena gomez and yaya, I think yaya has a little more sense as well. At least she's not going back and forth between dating a loser. Yaya is more of an idol and a great role model for the younger generation. You could probably compare her to when Selena was on the disney channel.

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Yeah, I guess you're right. Although between selena gomez and yaya, I think yaya has a little more sense as well. At least she's not going back and forth between dating someone that doesn't deserve her time. Yaya is more of an idol and a great role model for the younger generation. You could probably compare her to when Selena was on the disney channel.

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Yeah, I guess you're right. Although between selena gomez and yaya, I think yaya has a little more sense as well. Yaya is more of an idol and a great role model for the younger generation. You could probably compare her to when Selena was on the disney channel.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep. :) I like Yaya as a person, but I favor Kim as an actress. I like Kim outside of her profession too. Lol. She's cute and bubbly and seems to be a good person overall. With Yaya, I understand why she's very popular at the moment. She'll still probably be hot in the future if she doesn't change her personality and looks. But I see Kim as being the more successful one work wise a couple years from now. I agree with you too that Kim has the charisma and charm and that for her, acting comes naturally. :D She was born to be an actress. ^_^ That's why I believe that one day she will be recognized and praised for her acting ability even more so than now. :thumbsup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i would just say one thing kim's a "unique piece of art" i like to use that term because i found it describe her the best when i see her i don't see normal women with standard look like the others she's just special no one like her exactly like when you see a historical portrait or a art work that's special and rare she's like that for me  both in acting and personality and i will not say more than this the future will prove everything just keep watching this women she's a women with a bright future 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
i would just say one thing kim's a "unique piece of art" i like to use that term because i found it describe her the best when i see her i don't see normal women with standard look like the others she's just special no one like her exactly like when you see a historical portrait or a art work that's special and rare she's like that for me  both in acting and personality and i will not say more than this the future will prove everything just keep watching this women she's a women with a bright future 
Your statements about Kim are always perfect. I agree 100%. :thumbsup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this's why i say she's a piece of art

cr as tagged

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
She's gotten so skinny! I can see the hype about Yaya. She does have a great personality and is a good role model for the younger kids. She is the epitome of innocence.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Aww, I like it Adsd. :thumbsup: You're such a dedicated fan. Hehe. :heart:
i know right  :ghehe:  but she's the cause every time i see pic like this songs jumped in my head and want to do it 

look at these ayes and the look in it OMG her eyes are all the story   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cr ig pppreme_