Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she never stop to attract me woooooooooow screaaaaam what a beautiful shot i don't have the right word  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :crush:  :spin:  :wub:

she's the most beautiful girl i ever seen awww am speechless really this women is speciaaaaaaal

uhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 
cr as tagged

the song jumped up in my head " this girl's on fire"
"looks like a girl , but she's a flame , so bright, she can burn your eyes, you can try but you'll never forget her name, she's on top of the world, hottest of the hottest girls says"

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww, you're such a good fan Adsd. ^_^ You should make MVs for Kim and her co-stars. Better yet, actors you'd like to see her with. :woot2: Like, using scenes from her lakorns and their lakorns. :thumbsup: That's if you know how to make videos with clips. :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Aww, you're such a good fan Adsd. ^_^ You should make MVs for Kim and her co-stars. Better yet, actors you'd like to see her with. :woot2: Like, using scenes from her lakorns and their lakorns. :thumbsup: That's if you know how to make videos with clips. :p
ohh thank you first of all i appreciate your like  :blush:   but for the suggestion i think it's a little bit hard for me it take so much time to search the suitable scene from the lakorn where that actor acted (i had to download -->convert to the format-->cut) and then put them with scene of kim and am using moviemaker so it doesn't have those effect that can make those clip that i will past together come out beautifully plus had to search the right song too :phew:  hhhhhh but i promise you i will try maybe one time but if it's doesn't come out good then i will not share it  :bhehe: and for her co_star i already did so many in the same channel of youtube most of them are markkim because she worked the most with him and two kimbarry and one ananberley  am planing to do a one of her and aum but didn't get inspired by the right song  :scratchchin:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
ohh thank you first of all i appreciate your like  :blush:   but for the suggestion i think it's a little bit hard for me it take so much time to search the suitable scene from the lakorn where that actor acted (i had to download -->convert to the format-->cut) and then put them with scene of kim and am using moviemaker so it doesn't have those effect that can make those clip that i will past together come out beautifully plus had to search the right song too :phew:  hhhhhh but i promise you i will try maybe one time but if it's doesn't come out good then i will not share it  :bhehe: and for her co_star i already did so many in the same channel of youtube most of them are markkim because she worked the most with him and two kimbarry and one ananberley  am planing to do a one of her and aum but didn't get inspired by the right song  :scratchchin:
Hehe. No problem. And it's okay, Adsd. :p I know making videos can be a very difficult process. When you do make one though, even if you don't think it's good, you should still share it anyways because I would love to see it. :thumbsup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
anonymous now your word encourage me i will do it because of you ;) so what about this tell me who the actor you want me to do a mv with kim first i will wait for your answer  :p

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehe. Awwww, you're so sweet Adsd. Okay...hmmm...how about...Tik?? Using scenes from YLC. :lol: Or maybe even Ken T. or Ken P. :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohhhh, how about Grate Warintorn??? :woot: :woot: :woot: Using scenes from Samee?! :clap: And scenes of Kim from RP. You could do a fan made MV for them to this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcjr23LlFGM.

It's the OST to the lakorn Samee Ngern Phon (The Bought Husband), which I would really LOVE to see Grate and Kim remake. :thumbsup: If you remember, I made a banner for them a few months ago.
The story is about a doctor who has to marry a wealthy businesswoman because he is going in debt due to his mother's gambling addiction. The two don't get along at first but once they live together as a married couple, they slowly start to fall in love. :coverlaf: I would really love for you to do a MV for Grate and Kim to this song and with this storyline. :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@anonymous this's reallllly realllly the best i could do i couldn't do the story you wanted because really i suffered just to found good shot of great without having trouble after convert format  :phew:  and the song because i don't understand i can't do it :no: anyway hope at least you will enjoy even just for 1%  :lol2:  :blush:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btiA8Ou9wI&feature=youtu.be

and i don't think i can do an other one like this again i will just stuck with mv of kim and her co-star already she filmed with  :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, thank you Adsd!!!!! :thumbsup: :dance1: :heart: :kiss: I LOOOOOVED it!!! And I really LOVE the song choice too. :D Thank you so much!!! :kiss: Your MV makes me want to see Grate and Kim together even more. It was great. :heart: :heart: If you don't mind me asking, how did you make the MV? If I have the equipment and if it doesn't seem too hard, I'd like to try making one of Grate and Kim too. :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
It was great. :heart: :heart: If you don't mind me asking, how did you make the MV? If I have the equipment and if it doesn't seem too hard, I'd like to try making one of Grate and Kim too. :coverlaf:
thx for your compliment am glad for loving it  :crush:  about how i did it
first of all you need windowsmoviemaker (normally it's integer in windows in program file) then when i start to do this i search for the song first upload in mp3 forma then i searched for "great" scene but it must be short clips so when ii upload or convert it after it wouldn't take loooooong time then i convert all the clips i will use to a forma accepted by moviemaker i use the most ."avi" or ".wmv" now the hardest part that's really make me suffer is when moviemaker found problem in the clip i converted when after finish an want to post it in my pc some scene bloc the process so i needed to repeat all the process but this time i had to get sure that every scene i will put the program will not have problem with it (in my other mvs i didn't had this much bloc scene but this time was really hard) and let me tell it take so much time hours then if you don't any problem like me it should be easy for you to complete the work in good term :phew:  i hope i was clear enough  :wink:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kimmy kimberley a beautiful actress i will never forget  she's  a "piece of art"  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cr ig mkpantip

cr ig bombayyaya21

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
thx for your compliment am glad for loving it  :crush:  about how i did it
first of all you need windowsmoviemaker (normally it's integer in windows in program file) then when i start to do this i search for the song first upload in mp3 forma then i searched for "great" scene but it must be short clips so when ii upload or convert it after it wouldn't take loooooong time then i convert all the clips i will use to a forma accepted by moviemaker i use the most ."avi" or ".wmv" now the hardest part that's really make me suffer is when moviemaker found problem in the clip i converted when after finish an want to post it in my pc some scene bloc the process so i needed to repeat all the process but this time i had to get sure that every scene i will put the program will not have problem with it (in my other mvs i didn't had this much bloc scene but this time was really hard) and let me tell it take so much time hours then if you don't any problem like me it should be easy for you to complete the work in good term :phew:  i hope i was clear enough  :wink:  
No problem. ^_^ :heart: And wow, that seems much more difficult than I thought. Haha. Thanks for the explanation though. :thumbsup: I might decide to make a MV in the future. :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
No problem. ^_^ :heart: And wow, that actually seems much more difficult than I was thinking. Haha. Thanks for the explanation though. :thumbsup: I might decide to make a MV in the future. :p
well if one day you did it don't forget to share it okeyyy  :flowers: