Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMG 
Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful

she's beautiful, she's smart, she's talented, she's fabulous, she's stunning, she's charming SHE'S UNIQUE  that's what i call an outstanding beautiful women woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

and let me add  sure my life isn't perfect but y hair it's

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
W wonderful
O outstanding
M marvelous
A adorable
N nice  

and she's a real  WOMAN

dariey

sarNie Adult
that hair flipping make me go WOW.jealous of those fair skin..hahaa

kimberry pic and today kim performance make me want her to have other ost.either it duet or solo its fine for me.if duet i want nadech or james (ma or ji ) for once.

i seriously love kim's bang now.make her look chic and younger.i know i have said this before but just love her bang too much now.that wink.. :crush:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i loved her bang since the first second i was happy although manyyyyyyyyyy people disagree with me i was like the only one who loved them very much hahahaha and that wink :wink: :wink:  and when she flipped her hair "sean" if you don't know him he's the one who played khun tin in TRRR  with kim he comment in that pic in her ig "melting"  and i was like ohhhhhhhoooo you should melt :lolyup: by the way he's a biiiig fan of kim as well :ghehe:

i will post the short clip of singing i loved her voice too better than many others one she's improving 
http://iconosquare.com/p/872405546380510689_180081488

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

Lol she does have beautiful eyes, no wonder James was shy when he was talking to her, LOL. 
:lol:  :lol: ohh yess  :pervie:  :pervie:  and if she look at him with that love look in her eyes he will melt  :crush: the love look between them will be highhhhhh volts 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Charm is a glow within a woman that casts a most becoming light on others
:heart: :heart: :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

i can't found the right word to describe this pic  her look her beauty like she's in another world "piece of art"  she makes me wonder
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy

dariey

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i loved her bang since the first second i was happy although manyyyyyyyyyy people disagree with me i was like the only one who loved them very much hahahaha and that wink :wink: :wink:  and when she flipped her hair "sean" if you don't know him he's the one who played khun tin in TRRR  with kim he comment in that pic in her ig "melting"  and i was like ohhhhhhhoooo you should melt :lolyup: by the way he's a biiiig fan of kim as well :ghehe:

i will post the short clip of singing i loved her voice too better than many others one she's improving 
http://iconosquare.com/p/872405546380510689_180081488

as always only us two love her bang. :highfive:
i know sean coz i've watch TRRR or i would say i watch all her previous lakorn with mark when i have mk fever before.have watch that clip too.that is why i want her to have her own ost again..fanboy will always be fanboy..lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

He always says when he sees pretty ladies he feels shy and doesn't know what to say lol, so he must have seen how Kim is pretty, I don't blame him of being shy lol.
i don't blame him either  if i was a man and met a girl like kim i will be fascinate and shy :blush:   :blush:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dariey said:

as always only us two love her bang. :highfive:

i think i maybe i will have  the person i was searching in AF :ghehe:  :highfive:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
her eyes  shine shine blink blink blink blink soo manny beautiful pic today 

sexy without even trying 

cr ig papom_k

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:flowers:  :flowers:

Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"piece of art"  "piece of art" " piece of art"   :heart:   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
:faint: :faint: :faint: pretty or beautiful it a very little word to describe her in this two pics woooooooooooooooooooooooow

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wonder now what's this tvc's about to make her look like that sooo sexyyyyyy maybe a skin tvc :ghehe:

dariey

sarNie Adult
just watch short view of kimmy play with the bow and all i can see is a kid playing around.goshh she the cutest.its like just give whatever to her and she will play with it.the dress,the bow and what next. :D