Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am counting days and hours to see you again on screen in abb ruk online this 7th almost 3 days  left :yahoo: :yahoo:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
one of the most photo i adore of kim deeeeeep eyes :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
loneliness does not come from having no people around you, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to you
 ​
that's how i feel right now

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
woooooooow  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  just perfect 

since in ch3 they'r doing a rerun for tarahimalaya i went back i watched some scenes in youtube  and i remembered that this was kim's first kiss soo i just wanted to post it here :blush: :blush: :blush:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
soooooooooooooooooooooooo charming beauty :heart: :heart: :heart:  be always blooming gorgeous kimmy :spin:
you have to be unique and different and shine in your own way 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo :shock2:  she seriously ill badly i wonder what happen poor girl she look extremely out of energy 
:weep:  :eek:  :eek:  :unsure:  i hope she will recover soon

dariey

sarNie Adult
did she just get admitted?poor the girl.too much work.hoping for kim to recover soon with good rest.lots of people getting sick recently.

now i imagine her got admitted in the middle of midnight.this kind of situation always scare me.have experienced already when my family suddenly in chaos in the middle of midnight to reach hospital for medical support.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dariey said:
did she just get admitted?poor the girl.too much work.hoping for kim to recover soon with good rest.lots of people getting sick recently.

now i imagine her got admitted in the middle of midnight.this kind of situation always scare me.have experienced already when my family suddenly in chaos in the middle of midnight to reach hospital for medical support.

janajelly1 said:
Oh no, hope she gets better soon. I wanna see her fitting with James when he returns, Yes I'm greedy lol. 
thank you ladies for the wishes nice of you , i really felt saad when i saw the pic she must get verrryyyyy bad to be transformed to the hospital jana i think our fitting will wait a little more longer now she will take few days to recover hope speedy recover for the beautiful kimmy and this's a video of mark stating her condition but i couldn't understand anything  beside "lakorn nang rai tee ruk "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZH1oN-GBXA

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think she get out from the hospital today :p glad that wasn't a very serious illness but she look still very tired take care beautiful

dariey

sarNie Adult
i guess she only have iv injection to boost back her energy fast.this usually happen to celebrity when they too tired to the extend of collapse.just hoping she get good rest now.
 ​
cr yayeeumarin​
 ​
edit:i think the pic you post was from her nylon bts pic,adsd.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dariey said:
 ​
edit:i think the pic you post was from her nylon bts pic,adsd.
:facepalm: :facepalm: clumsy me again thank you for correcting me  :kiss3:
my poor daisy watching her own lakorn in a bad condition :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  happy she had a sister and friend who's like a sister taking care of her get rest beautiful

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Kim and her sister look really alike. Hope she rests well to get back to work.
totally they are almost like twins  :highfive:  and i really hope she recover soon so she can be back at work especially .... you know what i mean right jana :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
run baby run you did a great job in the first episode :bravo: :bravo: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa when i watch her lakorn i know why i can't get to other actress she's the best for me :yes: :yes: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really need a friend like this who will be by my side in best and worst kimmy is veryy lucky and she deserve it  :highfive:  :highfive: friends are the best for life