Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Kim scratching leg lol. Mosquito bit her?

:D :lol: at anne's face if pueng_B when she is free can translate for us what they said 

Step said:
:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:
he always take good care for her , i will share it for you step :wink:

her face :ghehe:

cr spycool_tuckta

cr as tagged

Step

Mrs James Ma
:spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  Thank you so much. I watched that close up event. Saw this part repeat for MANY times. That's typical BF lol  :thanks:
peace said:
he always take good care for her , i will share it for you step :wink:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
:spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  Thank you so much. I watched that close up event. Saw this part repeat for MANY times. That's typical BF lol  :thanks:
you are welcome :wink:

i wanted to do it better but the site i used to use is not working for the moment when it come back i will redo the gif better 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:

cr opalis

btw i notice the cap she puted she said "Always make me S M I L E, thanks for today" when i read something like that it show me how great of a person kim is :) lovely girl
"A SMILE IS A SPIRITUAL PERFUME YOU SPRAY ON OTHER EVERYONE NEAR YOU  BENEFIT FROM IT "

cr as tagged

Step

Mrs James Ma
This is better peace :yes:
peace said:
you are welcome :wink:

i wanted to do it better but the site i used to use is not working for the moment when it come back i will redo the gif better 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
No updates of Kim today :no:
she is filming NRTR  but as usual they don't share much pic only one pic 

BREATHTAKING , her eyes are another story , an inspiration to a beautiful poem :spin: :spin: :spin: the universe is  in her eyes you can see the planets and the stars 

cr k_galleries 

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
P yee said " look at big saep's face..her eyes her mouth..shes getting ready to tease to litte saep' ...'Little saep has no idea that shes being teased'.
I tried to listen to the clip many times to find out what kim was talking about but its not clear all i can gather is that shes being asked if she knows or remembers someone and she answered 'never met them before, i havent gone anywhere..and another person says 'yes you did at an event remember?'...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Pueng_B said:
P yee said " look at big saep's face..her eyes her mouth..shes getting ready to tease to litte saep' ...'Little saep has no idea that shes being teased'.
I tried to listen to the clip many times to find out what kim was talking about but its not clear all i can gather is that shes being asked if she knows or remembers someone and she answered 'never met them before, i havent gone anywhere..and another person says 'yes you did at an event remember?'...
thank you Pueng :thanks:  :kiss2:  we should do a thread for ankim haha big saep and little saep :ghehe: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
mad face pamchanok 

" AS WATER DROPS MAKE A RIVER, THOUGHTS MAKE CHARACTER AND FAITH"

cr ig pooyingwhanwhan

FANTASTIC SHOT :heart: :heart:

"
Millions of water drops
Glittering in the sun 

Shining like pearls "

cuuuuuuuuuute 

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
i miss Mark and Kimmy *cry* i miss them x 100..niether have posted much on IG..no new events cause they are both so busy filming..especially mark hes hardly posted anything lately..