Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Step

Mrs James Ma
Anonymous<3 said:
Is there something going on between Matt, Kim and Anne? Kim's fanclub posted Matt's interview on their fb page and I thought it was odd since they only share things related to Kim. I also just saw ohnsiri's post on IG right now. It was a screenshot of an article with pictures of Matt, Kim and Anne. Oh had eye rolling emojis in her caption.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Copy and paste translation
Recently, Ohn Sripun posted a video on her IG and she admired Kimmy Kimberley that she had a good manner but some actresses had bad manner. People thought that Matt Peranee was an actress who Ohn Sripun mentioned.

It can be Matt cos she has problem with everyone. If she dont like something, she cancels photoshoot, lakorn filming without inform. She pulled out of some lakorns cos she did not like the P'ek without telling the heads. Many people from ET say its difficult to work with her. Donut exposed her last year for being irresponsible and unprofessional. But I think she was talking about Yaya. What P'Oh  said in her ig long time back was suited her because she is working with her in KC. P'Oh is funny, she makes videos of the lakorn N'eks always but with Yaya she looks far from her. Like they are not friendly with each other. This is just my opinion from what I saw.

Step said:

Is there something going on between Matt, Kim and Anne? Kim's fanclub posted Matt's interview on their fb page and I thought it was odd since they only share things related to Kim. I also just saw ohnsiri's post on IG right now. It was a screenshot of an article with pictures of Matt, Kim and Anne. Oh had eye rolling emojis in her caption.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
Copy and paste translation
Recently, Ohn Sripun posted a video on her IG and she admired Kimmy Kimberley that she had a good manner but some actresses had bad manner. People thought that Matt Peranee was an actress who Ohn Sripun mentioned.

It can be Matt cos she has problem with everyone. If she dont like something, she cancels photoshoot, lakorn filming without inform. She pulled out of some lakorns cos she did not like the P'ek without telling the heads. Many people from ET say its difficult to work with her. Donut exposed her last year for being irresponsible and unprofessional. But I think she was talking about Yaya. What P'Oh  said in her ig long time back was suited her because she is working with her in KC. P'Oh is funny, she makes videos of the lakorn N'eks always but with Yaya she looks far from her. Like they are not friendly with each other. This is just my opinion from what I saw.

Thank you. :) Are both of these translations? Or is the second spoiler your own thoughts? If they're both translations, who are they from and where did you get them?

I don't think it's Yaya because Yaya and Kim are both known to be very professional and hard working. Many producers and directors, and even coworkers have praised them and even defended them. Also, P'Oh reposted a video on her IG once of Yaya mimicking her voice and facial expressions. She's not as close to Yaya as she is to Kim, but they seem friendly enough.

Was anyone able to translate what Matt's response was to the rumor?

Step

Mrs James Ma
2nd is what I felt :p translation is by a friend's friend.
Anonymous<3 said:
Thank you. :) Are both of these translations? Or is the second spoiler your own thoughts? If they're both translations, who are they from and where did you get them?

I don't think it's Yaya because Yaya and Kim are both known to be very professional and hard working. Many producers and directors, and even coworkers have praised them and even defended them. Also, P'Oh reposted a video on her IG once of Yaya mimicking her voice and facial expressions. She's not as close to Yaya as she is to Kim, but they seem friendly enough.

Was anyone able to translate what Matt's response was to the rumor?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PIECE OF ARTTTTTTTTTT WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: