Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I really wish I understand thai so that I will get the newest update about Kim!
i tried to learn thai on my own but it's really hhhhaaaaarrrddd there is sooo many similar sounds and character and many pronunciation rules had a headache so i stopped , hope some kim thai fans translate for us that all what i can do :p :D

Knitty

sarNie Adult
i tried to learn thai on my own but it's really hhhhaaaaarrrddd there is sooo many similar sounds and character and many pronunciation rules had a headache so i stopped , hope some kim thai fans translate for us that all what i can do :p :D
Actually i can ask my thai friend to help but i try not to bother her too much unless is really required... then i will ask..

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh she is in Paris !!!!! So sad that i'm in the South of France right now :( For how many days she is in France ? Maybe i could go to Paris this weekend :pontiac:
i'm guessing she will be there until maybe at last the 18th cause she will have to film 3zaap on 19th so maybe you can made it haha :car:

cr yayeeumarin

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Actually my some words in my language are very similar to thai language, but still I'm struggling! Has ha you are right, I will have to depend on fans to translate and I really appreciate it.