Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim deserve recognition for this role and for me any producer or actor who will be working with her will be lucky such a talent amazing , i'm sad for her that thai industry are such a bias

the queen of her empire that need a man to show her that there is beautiful thing above her

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
watching kim in this drama i am feeling so proud of her, shes so talented . she is playing her role so well i find myself angry and frustrated with Nuth. She makes me believe is really is nuth and for the entire episode shes makes me emotionally invested in her journey to love.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
kim deserve recognition for this role and for me any producer or actor who will be working with her will be lucky such a talent amazing , i'm sad for her that thai industry are such a bias
I'm just asking, do you think if she end her contract with ch3 and work as freelance; will she get more recognition?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I'm just asking, do you think if she end her contract with ch3 and work as freelance; will she get more recognition?
it's not as sure thing it may be good for actor who are already had a long career and an establish support on their own but for kim it will not be good to be freelance in this time, that how i think cause i'm not sure of it

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace Can I ask you something? In Thailand, is Kim less famous than Mai and Min P?
aww i'm not in the right position to judge about that to be honest i don't know that much but if we talk about advertisement i would say Mai is more popular than kim and she is gaining more recognition this last year so i thin kif she continue like this she will even compete with the top ones min p in the other hands i'm not sure but i think she is famous enough to be listed in the popular actors list but can't determine more than kim or not

i think momramy you should not focus too much in that side or hoping too much cause seems kim's being inactive this period she doesn't do event and magazines often (she seems concentrated on her studies more) and her lakorns (minus pcknmcpw since it's still not end) didn't do that great so logically she is not in the same position at the moment she need a big boost to shine again witch i hope pcknmcpw will help her in that :)

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
aww i'm not in the right position to judge about that to be honest i don't know that much but if we talk about advertisement i would say Mai is more popular than kim and she is gaining more recognition this last year so i thin kif she continue like this she will even compete with the top ones min p in the other hands i'm not sure but i think she is famous enough to be listed in the popular actors list but can't determine more than kim or not

i think momramy you should not focus too much in that side or hoping too much cause seems kim's being inactive this period she doesn't do event and magazines often (she seems concentrated on her studies more) and her lakorns (minus pcknmcpw since it's still not end) didn't do that great so logically she is not in the same position at the moment she need a big boost to shine again witch i hope pcknmcpw will help her in that :)
Thank you so much for all the explaination. The reason that I'm asking because after Mai end contract with ch7, she seems to be very demanding from different channel. Thank you so much!