Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think she will have a new magazine out soon , she look sooo pretty , PS this wasn't taken recently it's from a vdo from youtube here @17:47 but i can't find the moment of this pix down

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love how she is strong straight and firm , so powerful , and the way she said this words and left him immediately soo goooood

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so according to her sister in ig they woke up veryy early today for work , but wonder what she is working at today is she filming BH or what? i'm curious there is no updates in ig , will wait and see

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she soooooooooooooooo gggggggoooooooooooooooooddd she made me feel hot with her ommmy the best whne it comes to make the emotion so alive not just acting :clap::clap:

hot hot hot

the way she look at him the moment she saw him and hardly can breath with fire in her eyes ommmyyy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well at least a little award for kazz magazine , kim won, but i wished if could had attend it's been a looong while i ddin't see her in this kind of event well hope there will be another opportunity

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
well at least a little award for kazz magazine , kim won, but i wished if could had attend it's been a looong while i ddin't see her in this kind of event well hope there will be another opportunity
Yeah, I wonder where is she? I wish to see her in the award ceremony too.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, I wonder where is she? I wish to see her in the award ceremony too.
me too i wonder where she is at first i thought jenzzii post the pix of coffee today but i was probably dizzy that i didn't saw that she posted it yesterday :facepalm::facepalm: silly me

piece of art , a beautiful real portrait

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I think tomorrow she will have event with Mario, right? And on the 29th they said she will have event with James, but I'm not sure which one!
really i have no idea how did you know she will have event with mario , that will be great :)