Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Knitty

sarNie Adult
She is a simple girl. Always smiling and cute. Love Kimmy. She is not fake. She inspired me to exercise and eat but I only do the last one though lol. Even I want to be like her ignoring negatives and think only positive. Gorgeous girl.
I know I should go now ;)
@Step.. u r so cute hahah

Step

Mrs James Ma
There are chances for Kim and Mario to pair if she graduates this year???? They are presenters for a car from many years but never attended event together. They had a chance in Auto Expo but used to attend on different days. I'm curious to know as they had event recently for first time

Step

Mrs James Ma
I saw it when KimJa lakorn was airing. That's why I wonder if they have a lakorn in future. With Kim finishing her graduation soon making me curious to know about that.
@Step they did have an event together in a mall! They danced with each other too! You can check it out on IG #thegreatestgrandsale

Step

Mrs James Ma
Is the first picture for a magazine? ?? I'm looking at it with open mouth lol and 2nd pic is me thinking how beautiful Kim looks in simple dress also. Gorgeous
woooooooooooooooooooooow wooooooooooooow woooooooooooww i can't find the right words

i misss miiissss her on screen already , this eyes this feeling she is sssooo goooood, really amazing

Step

Mrs James Ma

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Is the first picture for a magazine? ?? I'm looking at it with open mouth lol and 2nd pic is me thinking how beautiful Kim looks in simple dress also. Gorgeous
i think the first pix is for new TVC and she look absolutely magnificent :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Lol my brain is also full :risas3::risas3::risas3:
:lol: true you and her now are trying to finish your year su su you can do it :thumbup::cheer:

Step

Mrs James Ma
@Peace girl thank you thank you thank you so much for always encouraging me. I get more confidence when I read your message. Sometimes I feel like I can't do it but you give me hopes again. You are the best peace. I love you so much. I'm so so so lucky to have you as my friend :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: like my mom and sister also :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:thank you :aaaaa:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace girl thank you thank you thank you so much for always encouraging me. I get more confidence when I read your message. Sometimes I feel like I can't do it but you give me hopes again. You are the best peace. I love you so much. I'm so so so lucky to have you as my friend :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: like my mom and sister also :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:thank you :aaaaa:
awww you are welcome you know how much we had time together here you always kept me company so i'm really happy now that you are concentrating more on your studies so i want to give encouragement and i know you can make it you just need to believe in yourself don't give up easily ok give it your all and get your degree ;)
good luck for you :icon12: :icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is how you will look when you are out of breath and also in your final year project :D :risas3: @Step what do you think :p

but beside joke her eyes are no joke , so naturaly mesmerizing she has really something soooo special that i can't stop talking about

Step

Mrs James Ma
Omg I'm already looking like that but not pretty like kimmy ;) :p
this is how you will look when you are out of breath and also in your final year project :D :risas3: @Step what do you think :p

but beside joke her eyes are no joke , so naturaly mesmerizing she has really something soooo special that i can't stop talking about

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
right now in the past and for the rest of life every human has the ability to write his life's book it depends of who is this human has he a good soul or a bad soul is he want a good book to read in the end or a bad one it depends also on all the circumstance he was putted on to write it , after all what has been said i will work at myself to have the best book i may have it's not easy but we need to try our best with believe

ps the pix was just an inspiration