Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Lot of drama broadcast on channels 3, identified by the news that I saw. I was waiting for the channel to announce it.

Ps : i'm translate it use google translate..
thank you , i used google trls too but i'm still confused did he already took the green light to announce it or is he still waiting for the official announcement ?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I transplant what his write :) with my poor english :( so please understand
" The day will be on the air(broadcast) new dramas serial channel 3, I identify by news that saw, whatever let wait channel announcements together about it "
thank youuuu :thumbup::thumbup: at least you clarify to us the main point that is not 100% confirmed

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Dun be sad... take it as a chance to improve.. keep writting n slowly u will improve..
and thank you for helping us... u r one of the angels
Indeed an angel...we here wish we r able to.understand thai..:pancarta:
Like seriously..it stressed me out whenever I tried to understand any news related to kimmy..because obviously google trans didnt help much..the translation didnt make any sense:crybaby2::crybaby2:

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
Indeed an angel...we here wish we r able to.understand thai..:pancarta:
Like seriously..it stressed me out whenever I tried to understand any news related to kimmy..because obviously google trans didnt help much..the translation didnt make any sense:crybaby2::crybaby2:
If I know more about English that will be best :(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I transplant what his write :) with my poor english :( so please understand
" The day will be on the air(broadcast) new dramas serial channel 3, I identify by news that saw, whatever let wait channel announcements together about it "
thank youuuu :thumbup::thumbup: at least you clarify to us the main point that is not 100% confirmed and don't be sorry as @Knitty said practice make perfect and we are very thankful that you try to help as you can we appreciate so don't think too much

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
thank youuuu :thumbup::thumbup: at least you clarify to us the main point that is not 100% confirmed and don't be sorry as @Knitty said practice make perfect and we are very thankful that you try to help as you can we appreciate so don't think too much
yeah! I will try my best as much as I can

twister02

M♥K
i'm sooo sooo sooo readyyy

cr iam_aom_sunisa

MY GOOSEBUMPS , those tears of oppression , subjugation
My Christmas gift came too late (or too early for this year)! Kimmy, Yaya, James Ji and Mark lakorns will be going back to back. Imagine my happiness. I will be going to see Kimmy again in a lakorn after a year. Trailer looks good. Kimmy really knows how to cry.