the feminist time with lip gloss

:lol:

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MEEEE"

the hair again :lol: her frustrated move

goofy face be like

and finally the kiss

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kim said " yaya's pregnant, why pregnant like this? like can't do it, right? Janny: she's pregnant in lakorn :D Kim: hehe and Janny saw fan chat name kimmy n laugh Kim: right, can't be kim na ( big ass :p ) hehhe oh! at a moment she talk about one person that sit the place she sit now n had some bad water in there that I am not clear about it :) sorry tonight m drunk I cant't translant ur full live but I will trans. tmr at night okay?
it's ok thank you ;)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aww thank you to KSW for the sub :clap::cheer:
they have so much admiration to kim's talend and personality this is why i keep believeing kim's the best regardless that her laorn doesn't bring rating but as an individual she is AMMAAZZING and their words @ 6:53 just prove how much they are impressed by her another co_star added to th elist of admirationg to kim

Knitty

sarNie Adult
aww thank you to KSW for the sub :clap::cheer:
they have so much admiration to kim's talend and personality this is why i keep believeing kim's the best regardless that her laorn doesn't bring rating but as an individual she is AMMAAZZING and their words @ 6:53 just prove how much they are impressed by her another co_star added to th elist of admirationg to kim
I m so going to watch it once i m home

I love ksw so much muacks muacks muacks

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i see well is good to have event like that time to time :D
I don't know if it will be huge like last year or not because if I'm not wrong, they said they will be mourning for their king for 1 year? So does it mean that this year celebration might be small?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know if it will be huge like last year or not because if I'm not wrong, they said they will be mourning for their king for 1 year? So does it mean that this year celebration might be small?
well based on the promotion of ch3 i don't think is gonna be that small but we will see :)

kim is on her way back

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I hope it is big too, I like that kind of event because all stars are going to attend it! I like the concert too!
cause kim's offcial fan page are already promoting to it and making arragement to kim's fans so i'm pretty sure it's gonna be a big concert but guess no soccer game or the paradise walking or somethig like that but still we can't be surprised so i will patiently waitiing for more details

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
cause kim's offcial fan page are already promoting to it and making arragement to kim's fans so i'm pretty sure it's gonna be a big concert but guess no soccer game or the paradise walking or somethig like that but still we can't be surprised so i will patiently waitiing for more details
I actually like the walking part! I love seeing them pair up with their co star

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Do u know usually when will they release full teaser for Lakorn? One week before airing?
yes usually it's one week before the airing so i was actually waiting today tha they release the full MV i will be really surprise if they don't post it tomorrow

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
yes usually it's one week before the airing so i was actually waiting today tha they release the full MV i will be really surprise if they don't post it tomorrow
Yeah, I wonder too why the teaser is too short and only has sudden appearance of Kim? I'm waiting for the official t-ser too

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
it was just a sneak peek th complete MV of the ost should be out so soon if not tomorrow
I hope so, I've been waiting and checking while writing my paper which suppose to due on Sunday! Has ha the only two things I'm so addicted now is Kim and Hay Day!!!