Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i guess i'm the only one that not that excited for the news but since it's kim i will try to be open mind to this thai version cause for real kim never disappoint me when it come to enjoy her performance and although i'm not a fan of the fantasy kinda of plot but really just for kim i will follow her work and enjoy her individual performance regardless of the story how it is so technically i will be active in that thread just for kim not for the story , kim is the only actress i'm that obsessed right now and i can't skip any of her work no matter how it is

just look how she bring pim's BH character to life, she know how to make me connect to her charctaer she know how deliver the inner feeling of the character and makes me live her story is trully amazing for me to watch her cause she is th only one that can transform me inside the story not just watching but completely being absorbed but the moment with her , i love she showed the progress pim made how she slowly get to know whathard work is and start to do things with reason and with her heart start to build herself show her ability learn new things how strong she is , pim is really taking a place between my favorite kim charctaer after praew in ARO

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
believ eit or not i'm screaming for real just WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
HT HOT HOT HOT HOT
no one is like her beauty she has her own charm her own special aura her own special beauty

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they got nothing on you, a beauty that scream from the inside not jsut the outside it not just alook it's a complete breathtaking aura that steal the eyes :love::love::love::love::love: she is not just an image of beautiful woman she is a spirit a shining light of a stunning woman

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when i hear people sayng kim has no sex appeal or she is not hot and then i see this photos i'm like :risas3::risas3: she is a boooommmmbbbbb

a killing bomb