Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my beautiful actress the most amazing actress in my mind th eone and only addiction i have and still can't heal from for me in my personal standards no other can be close to how amazing she is her eyes are absolutely beyond expressie they should create an award specifically for her for having the most beautiful expressive eyes ever with each lakorn she prove to me why i'm a crazy fan of her she never ever disappoint me there is no disappointement when it come in enjoying this amazing talent big big love for this amazing woman

and this sweet soft beautiful face

a puuuuuuuuuuuureee beauty

and should i even start talking about the sad emotion myyyy god let my tears speak for me

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and this the new complete her majesty the princess of the swan after going through the experience of discovring her real beauty inside and let it shine outside

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
her eyes talks all the words no need to say more

there is pain i feel there is a scar i her eyes that eveyrtime she see ramet it's like putting salt to it mixed with a scream and an angry feeling

then there is the pure pain and the sorrow that mixed with a sigh and a nostalgia feeling and a kind of "what happen already happen only memories are left "

i really admire this pimplat character sooooooo much cause it's trully personally give me a desire to give my all to try my best even when i have thousand reason to be down like her lost her father and mother lost everything she own she went through humiliation hardship but look she still want to move on want tokeep build her new self she want to live and prove her existence

no matter how tired she feel

there is a light in the end of the tunnel

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and now this is my new list of kim's character rating

1- pim the swan
2- preaw (ARO)
3- chaem (pckk)
4-pimlapat (NRTR)
5- Thae (RP)
6- anusaya (pcknmcpw)
7- Nom (miracle of love)
8- Nam (thara himalaya )
9-wanvisa
10- bua
11- arunsi

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
and now this is my new list of kim's character rating

1- pim the swan
2- preaw (ARO)
3- chaem (pckk)
4-pimlapat (NRTR)
5- Thae (RP)
6- anusaya (pcknmcpw)
7- Nom (miracle of love)
8- Nam (thara himalaya )
9-wanvisa
10- bua
11- arunsi
for character
1. Anusaya
2. Preaw
3. Pim
4. Thae
5. Nam
6. Bua

for acting
1. Thae
2. Thae
3. Thae

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
@"peace" ... you are still busy like ever lol! Keep it up girl!

As for all of Kim character list I like (the story lines does not count just the character)
1. Thipthara from the 4HJHKK Series
2. Ameeka or Cha-aim from PCKK
3. Soodapa or Krathae from RP
4. Anusaniya from PCKNMCPW
5. Wanvisa from MLM Series
6. Pimlapat from BH
7. Pribprao from ARO
8. Pimchanok from NRTR
9. Nichamon from RP
10. Nalin from TRRR
11. Arunsri from SNNT

Ameeka, Nichamon and Thithara seem more like a easy going person who is lovable while Krathaea, Anusaniya, Pribprao, Pimchanok and Pimlapat is more like commanding-ish? Meanwhile Wanvisa will just annoyed you to the moon and back. Nalin and Arunsri will just talk about work related stuff. My list is not official because I'm bipolar myself and one day I'll say I like this one and another I'll said I like the other one lol! Don't take my words for it!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Does anyone here know if it is true that the concert start at 1:00pm to 9:00 pm? There is no specific time for our koo Jin? I don't think I can watch it live the whole day!

Sorry I'm alittle off topic, but I don't know where to ask! I want to watch Kim performance!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Does anyone here know if it is true that the concert start at 1:00pm to 9:00 pm? There is no specific time for our koo Jin? I don't think I can watch it live the whole day!

Sorry I'm alittle off topic, but I don't know where to ask! I want to watch Kim performance!
Same here. Too bad I can't read Thai. Hopefully we'll have some good video clips to view.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
still on the hip hop style hair but i guess in a weather like thailand and in for a two concert that will last for looonng hours i thin k this style is suitabe for her comfort