Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
don't give up sweety beauty girl you sure have a lot of happy moment waiting for you just keep on fighting

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I don't know of it is just me or what, but Kim dress up as goddess on songkran day is a sign that her next Lakorn will be period? Seem like lately many productions remake some old period Lakorn and some production produce brand new period Lakorn! Maybe Kim will be cast in one of them. I heard someone said that broadcast Thai want to work with Kim, right? If Kim won't be in Korean remake with Nadech, I see another project of broadcast Thai that is a period Lakorn, maybe Kim get the role?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I see another project of broadcast Thai that is a period Lakorn, maybe Kim get the role?
may i ask where did you saw it ?

and if kim played a period witch i'm not a big fan of period but if the story is meaningful then i will like it for me i just hope she will be in good storyline , it will be great if kim can work with broadcast as a new production i would love kim to try diffeent production but her bein in a period costume event doesn't consider as a sing of her will be in a period lakorn cause she wore traditional costume back to 2012

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
may i ask where did you saw it ?

and if kim played a period witch i'm not a big fan of period but if the story is meaningful then i will like it for me i just hope she will be in good storyline , it will be great if kim can work with broadcast as a new production i would love kim to try diffeent production but her bein in a period costume event doesn't consider as a sing of her will be in a period lakorn cause she wore traditional costume back to 2012
https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/ch3-jao-gum-nai-wen-broadcast-thai-television.65033/ There is a thread for it already! lol I'm just guessing because I think I'll crazy waiting for news, so I try to create it my own :risas3: oh, but in 2012 I saw a picture of her and pancake or noon in traditional dress as well and she wasn't a goddess as in 2017. Has ha anyway, I don't really like the poster of that period Lakorn at all. Is it true that broadcast Thai want to work with her?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Is it true that broadcast Thai want to work with her?
yes in 2014 she was at first the one casted for the lakorn that janie and jui acted with toey but then a last change happen and i think they switched janie and kim , kim acted in NRTR and janie was the one for the lakorn with broadcast

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i miss pim and i miss kim on screen already it's so boring now for me

o will continue with my gifs where i stopped with pim story

kim is simply the best the ebst the best for me

pim is really different from the other charcater kim played , pim is really an innocent pure character but mixed with a habit that make her look to other like a rude and unpleasant one is that she is demanding but if we ignore her nagging demanding habit she is really has a pure heart she leave nothing inside her heart she always express herself outloud especially when she is clueless she don't think what people will think of her she act as she is she don't do a double think witch makes her look dumb at some situation but i really i admire this pim by kim it's really amazing how kim bring it to live

she is really so funny :pancarta::pancarta:

the way she roll her eyes :risas3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she tell her don't frown but she frown, the type of pim' character are hard to change cause they don't see wrong in expressing everything they feel she doesn't get why she can't frown when she feel upset or annoyed she doesn't get why being little late ill be a big probelm for her it's noraml because she never was put in a situation where she need to please other she used to be always the one to please

and she know how to be sarcasm :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace any news about her new lakorn. I am waiting too long for that news.
sadly no , but once there is any sing i will share here , and we are not the only ones waiting impatiently there is already 2 thread in pantip waiting and complaining why kim's next project is not announced yet and more they are dying for a reunite with nadech but they don't want her to be on the korean remake cause they don't want kim to continue being in remakes they want a news fresh story for kim so i hope the channel will read this thread and take notes

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
sadly no , but once there is any sing i will share here , and we are not the only ones waiting impatiently there is already 2 thread in pantip waiting and complaining why kim's next project is not announced yet and more they are dying for a reunite with nadech but they don't want her to be on the korean remake cause they don't want kim to continue being in remakes they want a news fresh story for kim so i hope the channel will read this thread and take notes
that's true; I don't want her to be in a remake either. She would be continuously compared and people will complain about her being fat again. I don't get it; how much Kim needs to go slim? She is already bonny; look at her neck ... yike I hate Asians keep criticizing over body...

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Can you show the link to the 2 thread in pantip post? Is it in English or Thai?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that's true; I don't want her to be in a remake either. She would be continuously compared and people will complain about her being fat again. I don't get it; how much Kim needs to go slim? She is already bonny; look at her neck ... yike I hate Asians keep criticizing over body...
most of her fans doesn't want her in remake because of that and i agree thai and asian industry in general are faaaaaaaarr from my personal vision of what "fat" mean :facepalm:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
it's in thai but i used google translation option here is the links
https://pantip.com/topic/36425456
https://pantip.com/topic/36405472
this not sure but i think some want her to act in a specific story with ananda and andrew as her choices
https://pantip.com/topic/36418615
Thank you for the link, has ha but I don't understand a word! :risas3: Ch3 is playing with all Kim fan! It's not fun at all!

So basically these three threads want a reunion of Nadech-Kim and Amanda-Kim and a fresh pair of Andrew and Kim?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Thank you for the link, has ha but I don't understand a word! :risas3: Ch3 is playing with all Kim fan! It's not fun at all!

So basically these three threads want a reunion of Nadech-Kim and Amanda-Kim and a fresh pair of Andrew and Kim?
you can say that the importance to them is to hear good news of kim's lakorn majority want a new fresh story and majority are waiting for NK reunite

and our girl is enjoying her life while we are here desperate for her new updates :risas3::risas3: