Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I'm a big fan of Kim! I watched all her work except for rak pathihan(?) I find her so endearing and loveable. Not to mention that she's a great actress who has amazing chemistry with her praek.. But I must say JK is my fav pairing, along with mark. I'm crossing my finger for a JK reunion but feel like it wont happen anytime soon T.T
wow good to have a new kim fan here int the thread :D

Qyou

sarNie Egg
Which J? James Ma or James Ji? Or both? I agree another pairing with any J is not gonna happen soon. Isk...isk...isk. By the time they decide to pair Kim with the Js, I bet there will be a new J in town. Let's hope that Kim will pair with the Js next year at least ...then she can pair with the new J. Jk jk...
James Ma..
I watched PCKNMCPW twice for them.. The story itself was so-so but I just love seeing james ma and kim together so much.

Kim and James Ji are also cute but because we saw little of them together in BH so I dont really spazz that much.. Would love to see them in an intense, dramatic lakorn though but as you mentioned, by the time we see them together again, there'll be another J in ch3.. Pfft

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
How long have you been a fan of kim?? I feel like you're the biggest fan of kim ever cause i see you in every thread of her
4 years and a half , she is my obsession and the only side that bring the crazy side on me i never was a fn of anyone but kim was the exception and i wish i can understand thai so i won't miss a lot of things

twister02

M♥K
I'm voting for a newcomer for Kim's new partner and that would be Nine Naphat. He's not really a newcomer since he's been a model for quite sometime now but for lakorns, he'll be a total newbie. I want Kim to handle a newbie instead of the other way around. I'm loving the chemistry I saw from them from the 3zaap show and also from the Ch3 concert but if ever the elders wants a reunion, I would likely vote for Nadech-Kimmy reunion. I didn't watch their lakorn together but I want them to have a reunion just to see a more matured role from them. I saw some clips of their lakorn in YT and I must say it didn't enticed me to watch the whole lakorn itself but I saw some chemistry from them. James Ma is a busy kid nowadays. He's been filming lakorns from here and there so a reunion is blurry at this point.

Aside from this, we never get a chance to see Kimmy act with Mario. So, P'Oh is a good choice too.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
despite she is spoiled she speaks her mind but i love her "innocent bratness" if it's possible to call it like that i love seeing this cute side on her :lol:

and aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh can't stop saying how beautiful she look she is naturally gorgeous :icon12:

i just adore watching pim :lol: :lol:

her face priceless , kim is just sooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I'm voting for a newcomer for Kim's new partner and that would be Nine Naphat. He's not really a newcomer since he's been a model for quite sometime now but for lakorns, he'll be a total newbie. I want Kim to handle a newbie instead of the other way around. I'm loving the chemistry I saw from them from the 3zaap show and also from the Ch3 concert but if ever the elders wants a reunion, I would likely vote for Nadech-Kimmy reunion. I didn't watch their lakorn together but I want them to have a reunion just to see a more matured role from them. I saw some clips of their lakorn in YT and I must say it didn't enticed me to watch the whole lakorn itself but I saw some chemistry from them. James Ma is a busy kid nowadays. He's been filming lakorns from here and there so a reunion is blurry at this point.

Aside from this, we never get a chance to see Kimmy act with Mario. So, P'Oh is a good choice too.
and what if you didn't like nine's acting ?

and i agree on the next pare'k should be mario

sarNie Adult
I'm dropping by just because I miss you @"peace" @twister02 @MomRamy and @bun-bun haha

I actually have Raeng Pradthana in my hard drive but it broke and i am still having it repaired. With all the hype about Kim and Nadech, i am thinking of watching it first before Kim x JMa, Kim x Ananda and Kim x Aum. Huh! I apparently saved up on Kim lakorns in my hard drive! Haha. After seeing Kim in Buang Hong, it got me thinking i'd want to see her play a timid and nice novice nun character who gets kidnapped (by mistake) by a bandit and she gets taken to a camp of wild men and at first she gets intimidated but then she shows her toughness (and caring side) and she ends up like Wendy to a pack of lost boys, and Mr. Bandit thief turns out to be a good guy and is like Peter Pan hahahaha. And I vote Mr. Peter Pan Bandit to be..... Great Warintorn! Mwahahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I'm dropping by just because I miss you @"peace" @twister02 @MomRamy and @bun-bun haha

I actually have Raeng Pradthana in my hard drive but it broke and i am still having it repaired. With all the hype about Kim and Nadech, i am thinking of watching it first before Kim x JMa, Kim x Ananda and Kim x Aum. Huh! I apparently saved up on Kim lakorns in my hard drive! Haha. After seeing Kim in Buang Hong, it got me thinking i'd want to see her play a timid and nice novice nun character who gets kidnapped (by mistake) by a bandit and she gets taken to a camp of wild men and at first she gets intimidated but then she shows her toughness (and caring side) and she ends up like Wendy to a pack of lost boys, and Mr. Bandit thief turns out to be a good guy and is like Peter Pan hahahaha. And I vote Mr. Peter Pan Bandit to be..... Great Warintorn! Mwahahaha
such a good surprise to see you here mom jj ;) and wow you come up strongly :clap::clap::clap::clap: we are waiting to see a sweet character by kim , she actually played arunsi in 3NNT but she was tooooooooooooo nice and too sweet that she looke very dumb and weak character that has not independence in her choices so if kim will be given a sweet character please don't makes her looks dumb i don't like dumb nang'ek i want a character like pim after she changed that would be a perfect character mean i wish if pim (the swan that bloom in the end)will be used in another story she is just perfect i'm really still in love with her BTW if you want a reunite with jj what type of story or genre you want them to be ?

and great is also a possible choice
this talk made me want to create a poll thread to see how the choices will be :lol:

twister02

M♥K
and what if you didn't like nine's acting ?

and i agree on the next pare'k should be mario
Hmmm. Well, in Thai dramas, you seldom see actors with good acting skills and I must say that is because they are restricted to acting upon what the script is needed too and we all know too well that lakorns don't have superb scripts in the first place :risas3: but I saw some of his acting from the trailers/teasers of the movie "Pohn Jak Fah" where he has a role and read also reviews that says he has a talent.

That's why I like Kimmy to handle this guy because I know Kimmy can help her co-star deliver the best of their skills but I know it's just wishful thinking. Nine's first lakorn has not been on air yet and I'm here wishing him to be paired up with my best girl, Kimmy :risas3:

But yes, other than Nine, I want P'Oh to be the next praek for Kimmy.

twister02

M♥K

wooohooo! Miss you too, Queen mother of James Ji :worship2::icon12:

I don't know if I'll watch Kimmy in her old lakorns because to be honest, I'm not so fond of those lakorns. I'm a bit choosy because lakorns are too long and time consuming for me. Now, because of boredom, I started watching TRRR and that's because of MK (given that this lakorn was written poorly) so I'm skipping to those wacky moments and skinships of them. I don't know if Kimmy already acted like a sweet girl but a non-bitchy girl would be refreshing to see in Kimmy's character. Like what @"peace" said, a n'ek that is sweet and not dumb will do. God, I only wish Kimmy's next lakorn would be an original. I'm tired of remakes.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

Aww! That's sweet of you! I'm missing everyone in BH thread too! Yeah, I'm waiting like crazy for Kim nest Lakorn. And while waiting, I rewatch some of my favorite Kim Lakorns and some Chinese-Taiwanese drama just to kill time! :thumbup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hmmm. Well, in Thai dramas, you seldom see actors with good acting skills and I must say that is because they are restricted to acting upon what the script is needed too and we all know too well that lakorns don't have superb scripts in the first place :risas3: but I saw some of his acting from the trailers/teasers of the movie "Pohn Jak Fah" where he has a role and read also reviews that says he has a talent.

That's why I like Kimmy to handle this guy because I know Kimmy can help her co-star deliver the best of their skills but I know it's just wishful thinking. Nine's first lakorn has not been on air yet and I'm here wishing him to be paired up with my best girl, Kimmy :risas3:

But yes, other than Nine, I want P'Oh to be the next praek for Kimmy.
ohooo cool, i agree in the part kim help her co_star a loot and i think sooner or later if the channel is really pushing nine then there is a possibilty to pair him with older nan'ek from kim's generation , but he need to prove himself in his first lakorn first that will decide if the channel will want to push him further or not

and i strongly agree with the thai industry luch good script they need to search for better script and storyline

sarNie Adult
Hi you guys! I honestly laughed out loud when i read "James Ji's Queen mother" hahaha thanks @twister02, I am honored

I think @"peace" would be Kim's royal chancellor or something, though frankly, "twin sister" might be more suitable haha

Anyway, as earlier mentioned here in the thread, i want to see KimJi reunite for a more dramatic lakorn, especially considering they have expressive eyes, both of them. Hmmm.... If i were to make a lakorn plot for them, it would probably be something with an unrequited love element. Like a plot like this:

Kim's character would wake up with amnesia (after a car accident) in a foreign country and she will be distraught but James Ji's character would come for her. JJ will say they are married and that she was on vacation and got into an accident so he came for her to bring her home. Somehow Kim is suspicious (she has amnesia) so she remains distant with JJ. He says in order for her to recuperate well, they will go home to the province instead if Bangkok. Out of consideration for Kim, JJ says they can "start over again" and be friends first and not be intimate as husband and wife.

So Kim remains wary of JJ's character but he acts sweet and caring, etc. But somehow something really does not feel right. She cannot understand why she keeps on thinking that JJ is hiding something from her so he is suspicious and she pushes him away. But he would always be nice and understanding and her heart melts little by little.

JJ would remind her of another guy sometimes. One day JJ is having a horrible day and accidentally makes the p'ek moves on Kim (i.e. he goes on angry pervert mode) and she suddenly has a flashback of another man and she realizes that she probably cheated on him and actually had a rendezvous with another guy abroad. Guilty, she makes amends and becomes sweet on him. The two of them are happy.

Though they are happy, questions still nag Kim about her accident, and also there is still something suspicious about JJ. One day she gets a call from the N'Rai and she learns that her husband had an affair with a woman abroad. She investigates some more and remembers things about herself and her husband and realizes he did live a double life and is actually s jerk. Angry and heartbroken, she fights JJ and leaves for Bangkok.

At Bangkok, she gets more clues about her life and about her husband but something does not click. JJ ultimately comes back for her in BKK but she rejects him until one day she almost gets a panic attack as something from the time of her accident is recreated (like.... I dunno, there is a hardcore typhoon in BKK with lighting and thunder and everything the same scenario happened when she had an accident) but JJ comes to her rescue so they reconcile. But while they are reconciling, JJ gets sick and in the middle of hid delirium, he talks strange like he's another person and begging Kim to love him.

So FINALLY (i swear this is it you guys) the insurance company calls up Kim and revesls everything. That she was married to another guy and he had died. Frantic, Kim looks at her wedding photos and sees JJ..... As the best man in her wedding.

It turns out JJ is actually her brother in law. JJ explains back then he had to pretend to be her fiance/husband so he can easily bring her home to Thailand but things got out of hand, especially considering he had loved her since forever. Since she was so vulnerable and heart broken (JJ thought the love of her life, his bro, died and he thought it would kill her) he figured he'd stand in for his bro to make things lighter in her heart somewhat.

It is then revealed that JJ would always be under his perfect brother's shadow, like the older brother would have everything, including the best woman on earth, Kim. Kim is the only one who has been genuinely nice to him but unfortunately, she falls for his perfect brother so he didn't even try to get her. So when he gets a chance, he grabs it without thinking, after he realizes that it's his only chance to get her love and he knew she would remember eventually and hate him forever. His brother is the sun, and he has just always been the shadow, in the dark, behind Kim but always quietly behind her wherever she goes.

When Kim learns about JJ's lie, she gets angry BUT she finally remembers the night of the accident. It turns out she discovers older brother is actually evil and a jerk and has another woman. He runs off with the woman and Kim runs after them. They get into an accident first, and Kim, since she is a good person, tried to rescue them despite her heartbreak but then she hits her head and gets amnesia but before she lost consciousness, she prayed to forget everything and get the love she deserved.

And it turns out it's JJ, the cute brother in law who had always been so nice to her but never showed any romantic interest.

So in the end, they reconcile and make babies. The end.

I think i overdid myself out there hahaha

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
4 years and a half , she is my obsession and the only side that bring the crazy side on me i never was a fn of anyone but kim was the exception and i wish i can understand thai so i won't miss a lot of things
I like Kim since 4HHKK and love her since the final episode of PCKK. I don't know why but it's like at first sight (not yet love).

I know most of us are girls here, but isn't it weird that we have a girl crush for Kim? What makes her your girl crush? What is the reason that makes you really fall for her?

She's my first girl crush and I don't really know why I fell for her. It's like Ramet all over again. I watched, I saw, I like.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

I just Googled Nine... and oh my, he looks like Hyun Bin meets Aaron Kwok! He is 4 years younger but he looks matured. He could be a possible candidate. Hahaha...

Who is P'Oh? Can I have his full name? Need to Google him as well.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

Yo granny goose! It's good to know you missed us coz we miss you too! I miss reading your witty but most of the time wise comments.

I like Great in Kularb Rai Glai Ruk! He has that smile that is both charming and seems "babo" sometimes. I think his character in KRGR is the best that I have seen (oh no! I am sensing you are going to recommend me watch his part in the Khun Chai series...lol). But Kim and Great..? I don't know... it will be interesting maybe.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hi you guys! I honestly laughed out loud when i read "James Ji's Queen mother" hahaha thanks @twister02, I am honored

I think @"peace" would be Kim's royal chancellor or something, though frankly, "twin sister" might be more suitable haha

Anyway, as earlier mentioned here in the thread, i want to see KimJi reunite for a more dramatic lakorn, especially considering they have expressive eyes, both of them. Hmmm.... If i were to make a lakorn plot for them, it would probably be something with an unrequited love element. Like a plot like this:

Kim's character would wake up with amnesia (after a car accident) in a foreign country and she will be distraught but James Ji's character would come for her. JJ will say they are married and that she was on vacation and got into an accident so he came for her to bring her home. Somehow Kim is suspicious (she has amnesia) so she remains distant with JJ. He says in order for her to recuperate well, they will go home to the province instead if Bangkok. Out of consideration for Kim, JJ says they can "start over again" and be friends first and not be intimate as husband and wife.

So Kim remains wary of JJ's character but he acts sweet and caring, etc. But somehow something really does not feel right. She cannot understand why she keeps on thinking that JJ is hiding something from her so he is suspicious and she pushes him away. But he would always be nice and understanding and her heart melts little by little.

JJ would remind her of another guy sometimes. One day JJ is having a horrible day and accidentally makes the p'ek moves on Kim (i.e. he goes on angry pervert mode) and she suddenly has a flashback of another man and she realizes that she probably cheated on him and actually had a rendezvous with another guy abroad. Guilty, she makes amends and becomes sweet on him. The two of them are happy.

Though they are happy, questions still nag Kim about her accident, and also there is still something suspicious about JJ. One day she gets a call from the N'Rai and she learns that her husband had an affair with a woman abroad. She investigates some more and remembers things about herself and her husband and realizes he did live a double life and is actually s jerk. Angry and heartbroken, she fights JJ and leaves for Bangkok.

At Bangkok, she gets more clues about her life and about her husband but something does not click. JJ ultimately comes back for her in BKK but she rejects him until one day she almost gets a panic attack as something from the time of her accident is recreated (like.... I dunno, there is a hardcore typhoon in BKK with lighting and thunder and everything the same scenario happened when she had an accident) but JJ comes to her rescue so they reconcile. But while they are reconciling, JJ gets sick and in the middle of hid delirium, he talks strange like he's another person and begging Kim to love him.

So FINALLY (i swear this is it you guys) the insurance company calls up Kim and revesls everything. That she was married to another guy and he had died. Frantic, Kim looks at her wedding photos and sees JJ..... As the best man in her wedding.

It turns out JJ is actually her brother in law. JJ explains back then he had to pretend to be her fiance/husband so he can easily bring her home to Thailand but things got out of hand, especially considering he had loved her since forever. Since she was so vulnerable and heart broken (JJ thought the love of her life, his bro, died and he thought it would kill her) he figured he'd stand in for his bro to make things lighter in her heart somewhat.

It is then revealed that JJ would always be under his perfect brother's shadow, like the older brother would have everything, including the best woman on earth, Kim. Kim is the only one who has been genuinely nice to him but unfortunately, she falls for his perfect brother so he didn't even try to get her. So when he gets a chance, he grabs it without thinking, after he realizes that it's his only chance to get her love and he knew she would remember eventually and hate him forever. His brother is the sun, and he has just always been the shadow, in the dark, behind Kim but always quietly behind her wherever she goes.

When Kim learns about JJ's lie, she gets angry BUT she finally remembers the night of the accident. It turns out she discovers older brother is actually evil and a jerk and has another woman. He runs off with the woman and Kim runs after them. They get into an accident first, and Kim, since she is a good person, tried to rescue them despite her heartbreak but then she hits her head and gets amnesia but before she lost consciousness, she prayed to forget everything and get the love she deserved.

And it turns out it's JJ, the cute brother in law who had always been so nice to her but never showed any romantic interest.

So in the end, they reconcile and make babies. The end.

I think i overdid myself out there hahaha
@"peace" is indeed the mighty chancellor in Kim's fandom. She provides the fans with lots of info, images, videos, subs, views and whatnots. A really good thing for a fan like me that has no clue where to find all these info. Thanks peace. Thanks so much! ...and also thanks to the others who has kindly contributed and shared as well. You guys are rockstars!

Gosh @040156 ! You are one adorable granny! Not just wise conments, you even give "bedtime story" now? I love it! It matches the character of Kim and JJ so much! I know it's more like a synopsis but when played in lakorn it will be filled with sweet, sad emotions and lots of lovey dovey moments. But the ending is not good. Bad granny! You have picked up some bad habits from most lakorn and that is.... A RUSHED ENDING! "They reconcile and make babies"?!?!?!?! We need details!!! Hahaha...

I know most preferred a kinder, softer version of Kim (which 040156 has kindly tell us her version, from being a nun to an amnesia patient) but I prefer her to be sophisticated and a powerful girl. She has been a successful biz woman, a model, an office worker... But I want her to be someone who is more technical and scientific that can just spill out all the bombastic difficult terms out. Our Kim is know for being best at memorizing her script isn't she?

sarNie Adult
I just Googled Nine... and oh my, he looks like Hyun Bin meets Aaron Kwok! He is 4 years younger but he looks matured. He could be a possible candidate. Hahaha...

Who is P'Oh? Can I have his full name? Need to Google him as well.
I think they are talking about Mario (Mari OH) Maurer.

Naaah! I won't make you watch Great's Khun Chai Series, I just was thinking of the most out of the box pairing for Kim I can come up with. Well... if you want a powerful Kim, maybe she is a scientist, doing research in the province when she gets kidnapped by Great-the-Bandit. haha. She'll be teaching them about sterilization and scolding them for their filthiness. Soon they'd want to return her to Bangkok to get rid of her, but she stays to make them more civilized and proper hahaha.

I arrived at the office so I had to go for the standard ending "they reconcile and make babies"willing|babysw :risas3: if you want details, I might have to end up writing a full blown fanfic!

Meanwhile, throwback:

Last edited: