Kimberley Ann Voltemas

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
yes she said it in old magazine interview with this words "just being an actress i'm already happy even if i will act in supportive roles i will do it" she just love to act

we have to wait and be patient really , cause it's really not easy what she is going through not in a few months she will be able to recover i trully understand her , i'm her biggest fan for her talent and for who she is and although of course i'm anxious to her next work but then i don't want to be a selfish fan she is a human after all nd she has the right to give herself a time to recover to be able to pursuit her career
I have to learn from you! Has ha ty to control my emotion, but it's hard when it come to Kim issue!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
How can I cheer up girl when I hear nothing new about her next project? It seem like every time Kim cast in a new Lakorn it is a very big secret or what? Super quiet!!!!!:yawn:
Oh, sorry. I guess I don't really understand your feeling. Huhuhu... Gosh! I hope I don't go through the same phase. It's that tough huh? Never mind, I'll still hope you'll find something else beside Kim to cheer you up. There are many other things to do while waiting for Kim, try to divert your attention for a while from Kim (am I being a bad fan now?)... say for a few days? Who knows when you come back, there will be good news from Kim.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Oh, sorry. I guess I don't really understand your feeling. Huhuhu... Gosh! I hope I don't go through the same phase. It's that tough huh? Never mind, I'll still hope you'll find something else beside Kim to cheer you up. There are many other things to do while waiting for Kim, try to divert your attention for a while from Kim (am I being a bad fan now?)... say for a few days? Who knows when you come back, there will be good news from Kim.
Has ha that's my strategy too. That's why I rewatch that Lakorn I recommend to you! Has ha hope you like the story! Don't worry you are not a bad fan. You just know how to control your emotion which is much better than me!:p

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with @Peace that Kim is sort of a person content with what she has achieved so far. Perhaps in the past few years, her biggest drive to accept a couple of lakorns a year may relate to her dad's encouragement. Kim does not have high self esteem guys. She can easily lose her confidence. Without her dad, now our only hope is Mark pushing Kim to take many lakorns. Again he may not choose to do that cuz that would distance Kim from him. Now as Kim has plenty of time, she can stick to him like glue whenever he has free time. If both of them are busy, we may lose our chance to see them lovely dovely.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I agree with @Peace that Kim is sort of a person content with what she has achieved so far. Perhaps in the past few years, her biggest drive to accept a couple of lakorns a year may relate to her dad's encouragement. Kim does not have high self esteem guys. She can easily lose her confidence. Without her dad, now our only hope is Mark pushing Kim to take many lakorns. Again he may not choose to do that cuz that would distance Kim from him. Now as Kim has plenty of time, she can stick to him like glue whenever he has free time. If both of them are busy, we may lose our chance to see them lovely dovely.
you comment made me smile because there is a little sweet exaggeration , i personally don't think they think like that in the opposite he will be for sure very supportive to kim if she want to have more lakorns , until this moment time never succeed to split MK appart and best example is the previous years when mark had 3 lakorns but they still managed to be strong

and we may forgot that detail but really her dad passing away made a major change in her life and feeling and it's a killing feeling for real to miss your dad and be desperate for a hug from him and you can't have it plus she is away of her mom for long years , that's why i feel like a guilty fan when i keep wanting kim to do what i want her to do or to reach what i want her to reach , talking about this , being a star now sounds horrible

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what to do now to taste this durian fruit , she makes it look soo yummy that i want to try :lol: i'm even drooling so satisfied

twister02

M♥K
Relax ladies, I'm sure Kimmy is not neglected. She's one of ThaiTV3's precious gem (because she's talented, famous and the other half of the MK koojin). We all need to remember that Kimmy also has a management. It's not entirely her decision to accept lakorns, events etc. Aside from that, even if we don't get an update about her being cast on a new lakorn, her events and magazine shoots are keep on coming. It means she's still very popular and marketable. We're still on the 1st quarter of the year. Maybe Kimmy wanted to take a lot of time to slow down and reflect on things especially now that her Dad is not there to encourage her anymore. She doesn't need to compete. She already established her name in the industry. Just maintaining it will be fine.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I hope reporters will ask her about her new project on saturday when she has event with James Ma. I want to know her answer to a new project. And maybe her information about her graduation as well! Saturday come fast :worship2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i actually need to thanks kim for helping me with reducing my k_drama, j_drama , turkish drama, and every other sort of drama cause now i'm finding a big hard time to like any drama kim is not on it so i give up searching and will simply have my only addiction left witch is kim's addiction that probably in few years it will decrease with kim having less and less work so by kim reching her 30 i would be near recovering from the drama world addction :lol:

but for now i will enjoy my guilty addiction to her a little bit longer :p

oops she forgot the prayers :D

and right then the memories hits

i'm just in love with her eyes no words can express how much she makes me enjoy watching her

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sadness is a feeling that we feel for different reason and no one can feel the pain or the sadness of someone else even if have the same reason but because each person has their own character even when you live the same situation you won't have the same reactions but even if we know that we still search for someone to understand our pain when we feel all lost , and pim didn't have that she had to endure the pain on her own and be the savior of herself :crybaby2::crybaby2::(:(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she sooooooooo soooo adorable :love::love::love::love::love::love: kim is one of the most beautiful actress that look so gorgeous with almost no make up

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
such a beautiful best friends love it when i see them together i have to say my favorite kim's best friend is for sure bow

her new color is a little lighter brown compared to the one she was having