Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Considering she's sick and tired from a business trip in Singapore, she managed to stay beautiful and slayed her look in this awards ceremony. Love her. :icon12::love:
she was super sick that some fans start to doubt she will come to the award but she show off at the last minute and made them really happy to just even see her there to support them , as it said she could canceled her presence but she wanted to give back recognition to thise fans who spend night and day supporting her that's why they all went so emotional cause they really felt gratefulto kim for appreciating their love to her and it's trully amazing from both

P.S. I like her hair in here and also the choice of dress. By the way, she tagged her old hairstylist in her IG post along with P' Mai, that means, they've worked together for this night?
you mean p'maew not p'mai cause p'meaw is makeup artist not hairstylist

Knitty

sarNie Adult
she was super sick that some fans start to doubt she will come to the award but she show off at the last minute and made them really happy to just even see her there to support them , as it said she could canceled her presence but she wanted to give back recognition to thise fans who spend night and day supporting her that's why they all went so emotional cause they really felt gratefulto kim for appreciating their love to her and it's trully amazing from both

I thik she mean koh_sarawut

twister02

M♥K

Yes, my bad. It's P' Maew. So the one who did her hairstyle was her old hairstylist, right?

Kimmy knows the hard work her fans did for that award show and we know she really love her fans. No one can stop her in attending that show even if she's sick. She wanted to give back in her own little way, showing up and making them happy :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Aww sadly Bella won the category, I'm so curious why it end up with Bella since Kim and taew are the top 2 since the beginning!:( I feel bad for her fans! They try their best for Kim.
I didn't know Kim was at the top until someone told me, she had 55% so it was shocking Bella ended up winning instead. Its just an award but its a little sketchy. Wish kimmy the best

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I didn't know Kim was at the top until someone told me, she had 55% so it was shocking Bella ended up winning instead. Its just an award but its a little sketchy. Wish kimmy the best
Yeah, I am too, but I saw something on ig that this award is not based entirely on fan vote, but I'm not sure. Anyway, just like @Peace said we don't want any problem with Bella's fan, and see Kim's fan dedicated their time and effort for Kim is what's more important.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yeah, I am too, but I saw something on ig that this award is not based entirely on fan vote, but I'm not sure. Anyway, just like @Peace said we don't want any problem with Bella's fan, and see Kim's fan dedicated their time and effort for Kim is what's more important.
Oh wow i see, i dont mind about Bella winning, good for her. But a little shocking lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
to all who has been waiting i think we gonna hear a good news soo sooon so stay tune ton kim's assistance in his live hinted that kim already has a lined up drama but he didn't gave more so just wait to see what it is

i just hope it's not the wave media production

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
to all who has been waiting i think we gonna hear a good news soo sooon so stay tune ton kim's assistance in his live hinted that kim already has a lined up drama but he didn't gave more so just wait to see what it is

Really??? I'm so excited. Please let her be in a good production!!! P' Tu piyawade is the producer of wave media, right? If so, I don't really like her production because sheproduced Mark - Pat Lakorn, and it's not that good. Hope we have good news soon! Do you have any idea is it a period or modern drama?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

Omgg yessss!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Really??? I'm so excited. Please let her be in a good production!!! P' Tu piyawade is the producer of wave media, right? If so, I don't really like her production because sheproduced Mark - Pat Lakorn, and it's not that good. Hope we have good news soon! Do you have any idea is it a period or modern drama?
we have no clue fans are trying to guess but now one know for sure who and witch production the wait still going until we will hear something legit

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
we have no clue fans are trying to guess but now one know for sure who and witch production the wait still going until we will hear something legit
Oh, seem like it quite a big secret, has ha! Can't wait for more clue! Who do you think is her next pra'ek? Can you guess?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is a supper powerful actress that have so much passion to give each artist should live the passion of the art he deliver and that what made me a big fan of her i saw that passion in her she live the story she live the moment so genuinely like a musician who feel each note come from his finger and breath :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: