Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm really so much in love with this pim her cuteness it's funny to watch she express her disagreement her unpleasant feeling in such a cute way :lol:

she is not happy serving him yet she try to fight her feeling she is growing up

she just need to be more professional :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well she is trying she is trying give her credit for that :D

but him he is making thing difficult for her by mixing personal life with work, her reaction aaaaaaaaa kim is soooo soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooood my god no matter how many time i keep rewatching she keep show me why i'm a big fan she has such a power in her eyes she makes me live completely wiht her character amazing

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i want kim in a pure comedy lakorn no drama just a pure comedy mix with funny romance i really do cause she is hilariouuuuuuuuussss nad can makes me laugh so much aaahhh

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:pancarta::pancarta:

that word is like a fire alert in her mind the magic word to make pimplat do it "reduce salary"

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
i want kim in a pure comedy lakorn no drama just a pure comedy mix with funny romance i really do cause she is hilariouuuuuuuuussss nad can makes me laugh so much aaahhh

I want her in a slap/kiss. I want her to pull another serious, woman-power, intelligent, charismatic, no bs but secretly soft-hearted kinda character (similar to Anusaniya but better). No more spoil kiddo or I-am-in-this-position-coz-I-inherit-it-from-my-super-rich-dad. So she pave her own road and build herself her own empire. ...and she meets another guy, similar to her but he owns the empire bcoz of his super rich dad.

So what happen when an alpha female meets an alpha male? Lol. Instead of a slap/kiss I am afraid it will lead to a slap/punch. Horror!
(No worries, this will not happen coz it's only in my head)