Kimberley Ann Voltemas

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
for me it's a big big chance that i almost can say it's 90% will happen but i will always leave a space to the twist :D

no sorry i won't this time i want it first to turn real cause i don't want others to hope for nothing cause this is just really my own assumption but all i can say is i'm this confident on my guess cause there is certain thing that for me can't be coincidence but we will see :D sorry for being stubborn but let's wait and see :lol:
Let pray for it to come true :cheer::worship2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Let pray for it to come true :cheer::worship2:
ok let's inverse the game who you don't want kim to be with and witch production , for me i don't want kim to be with tu's production that's the worse that can happen to waste another year of kim's career with less than a mediocre production like tu's as for who i don't want kim to be in i don't really have someone but i think bomb will be the last one i want kim to be with

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
ok let's inverse the game who you don't want kim to be with and witch production , for me i don't want kim to be with tu's production that's the worse that can happen to waste another year of kim's career with less than a mediocre production like tu's as for who i don't want kim to be in i don't really have someone but i think bomb will be the last one i want kim to be with
Has ha there are few productions that I don't want Kim to be in forever:confused0: : Citizen Kane, wave media, and a few not so good production that I don't know about their name.
Some productions that I don't want Kim to be in for now and the next few year: Thanud Lakorn, Thong, and Chatchai production. I basically want her to work with other production before working with these three again!
For the actor, please not be BOMB, BOMB, BOMB:worship2:

Anyway, do you know how can we vote for 100 most beautiful face?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Has ha there are few productions that I don't want Kim to be in forever:confused0: : Citizen Kane, wave media, and a few not so good production that I don't know about their name.
Some productions that I don't want Kim to be in for now and the next few year: Thanud Lakorn, Thong, and Chatchai production. I basically want her to work with other production before working with these three again!
For the actor, please not be BOMB, BOMB, BOMB:worship2:
that's pretty much me so let's pray she won't be in one of those production i'm more worry about her work to be with wave media cause tu always have been waiting to work with them and she always take the opportunity in the parties or concert to promote them so i hope the channel didn't fulfill her wish yet

Anyway, do you know how can we vote for 100 most beautiful face?
you can vote by liking her photo and comment i vote kimberley anne tiamsiri
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWm9t8TABX8/?taken-by=tccandler
ps this is not a big deal the 100 most beautiful fac cause the account is a free website created by random people there is no awards or anything like that

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
that's pretty much me so let's pray she won't be in one of those production i'm more worry about her work to be with wave media cause tu always have been waiting to work with them and she always take the opportunity in the parties or concert to promote them so i hope the channel didn't fulfill her wish yet

you can vote by liking her photo and comment i vote kimberley anne tiamsiri
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWm9t8TABX8/?taken-by=tccandler
ps this is not a big deal the 100 most beautiful fac cause the account is a free website created by random people there is no awards or anything like that
There might be a surprise, maybe she will have 2 upcoming Lakorn because she has been KF for a long time now and she said it might be 70% done? I hope she won't work with wave media because Mark and Pat Lakorn and super bad! By the way, wave media produce Mario and Toey Lakorn and the rating is pretty good. Let wait and see more if there is more clue! Kim should choose her role and production wisely! I wish her the best!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
rewatching her lakorn and seeing how she amaze me over and over and over again it's my favorite hobby to do :D and i have beenn busy this weeks more than the usual so couldn't complete gif as i wanted so will share some time to time

arrghhh i'm in love with this pim truly , just it's so beautiful that soulful transformation she had and also what i love she didn't completely lost the pim she is she just learned how to adjust to her new environment and learn to live in this new level but yet she doesn't let other stomp on her she still carry her pride withe her and that's the beauty

téléchargement.png

this when she met her stepmother at the hotel
téléchargement (1).png

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ready everyone this is the new hints for her drama confirmed by kim's squad fan spycool in this tweet
https://twitter.com/Spycool_Tukta/status/887848245233242113

the translation of the tweet is

"some confirmed hints
1- beautiful (i think they mean beautiful story)
2- famous male actor
3- big production
4- shooting in another country
5- remake one (this was the only bad news for me)
6- fitting this year remake next year
7- new lakorn company (mean kim didn't work with before)

so all this made me soooo happpyyyyy except the one hint that it is a remake , omg why thai production are so limited and keep remaking and remaking and remaking

so guys what guesses do you have i think the big helpful hint is "new lakorn company" mean new production that kim didn't work with before and considerate as a big production hmmm

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
with those hint i can only think of broadcast but broadcast will be already busy so i don' know who else are considerate big productions

twister02

M♥K
ready everyone this is the new hints for her drama confirmed by kim's squad fan spycool in this tweet

"some confirmed hints
2- famous male actor
3- big production

so all this made me soooo happpyyyyy except the one hint that it is a remake , omg why thai production are so limited and keep remaking and remaking and remaking

so guys what guesses do you have i think the big helpful hint is "new lakorn company" mean new production that kim didn't work with before and considerate as a big production hmmm
I'm okay with the remake as long as it was not remade too soon.. like it was a very old lakorn. Well, I'm technically new to the lakorn world so a remake is really not an issue for me since I'm sure I didn't watch the old version (like KC for example and BH) Big production and famous male actor? Yaaay! I'm excited. We only have roughly 6 months until the end of the year so the waiting game for the fitting is not that long. I'm happy we have some news to deal with for our Kimmy :cheer::cheer:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

"some confirmed hints
2- famous male actor
3- big production

Wow! All the lists are very interesting! The big production maybe it could be broadcast Thai or tv scene?
There is a lot of actors who consider famous, I wish they left a clue such as famous actor from the older (Ken T, Tik, Andrew....) or younger generation (MARIO, nadech...)? Did they mention if the pra'ek is someone that Kim used to pair up with?
Shooting in another country, then it might not be period Lakorn!
Beautiful maybe they mean the story is romantic with breathtaking view?
I think I'm too excited!!!:cheer::thumbup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
1.สวย 2.พระเอกดัง 3.ฟอร์มใหญ่ 4.ถ่ายต่างประเทศ 5.รีเมค 6.ถ่ายปีหน้าฟิตติ้งปีนี้ เพิ่ม.... 7.ค่ายใหม่
1. สวย 2. พระเอกดัง 3. ฟอร์มใหญ่ 4. ถ่ายต่างประเทศ 5. รีเมค 6. เปิดกล้องปีหน้า(ฟิตติ้งปีนี้)
Did they mention if the pra'ek is someone that Kim used to pair up with?
no they didn't nothing more about parek they are killing us with curiosity that i drop this guess game cause it makes me anxious all i worry about is not with who but what production is , this two therm is confusing to me now

3-is big production mean it's gonna be a big project mean a project that request budget
or big production mean on name a production that have their big place in the channel

and

7_ new production as a literally a new production that will debut
or new production as a production that kim didn't work with before

those two details are confusing me that we need someone who can give us the accuration between the thai words meaning and the english meaning of it

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ommggg just when i was talking someone are guessing that the production is gonna be Kantana anyone know what lakorns this production did
https://pantip.com/topic/36685254

from search i got that this production are working with different channel but most of their work are with ch7
and they are he production who are producing show "the face" someone correct me if i'm wrong i got the info when i putted this word "กันตนา" witch is the name "kantana" on thai
and i saw that

if this rumor is true i don't knwo how to feel about it cause i don't have enough knowledge about this production but for sure they are big production

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
1.สวย 2.พระเอกดัง 3.ฟอร์มใหญ่ 4.ถ่ายต่างประเทศ 5.รีเมค 6.ถ่ายปีหน้าฟิตติ้งปีนี้ เพิ่ม.... 7.ค่ายใหม่
1. สวย 2. พระเอกดัง 3. ฟอร์มใหญ่ 4. ถ่ายต่างประเทศ 5. รีเมค 6. เปิดกล้องปีหน้า(ฟิตติ้งปีนี้)

no they didn't nothing more about parek they are killing us with curiosity that i drop this guess game cause it makes me anxious all i worry about is not with who but what production is , this two therm is confusing to me now

3-is big production mean it's gonna be a big project mean a project that request budget
or big production mean on name a production that have their big place in the channel

and

7_ new production as a literally a new production that will debut
or new production as a production that kim didn't work with before

those two details are confusing me that we need someone who can give us the accuration between the thai words meaning and the english meaning of it
Wow! This is super confusing :confused0::nut: I always heard about Kantana production, but it mostly in ch7 why does it appear in ch3 all of a sudden? I hope the term new production is not refer to production that just debut! If it's required shooting outside Thailand, then it will required big budget!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Wow! This is super confusing :confused0::nut: I always heard about Kantana production, but it mostly in ch7 why does it appear in ch3 all of a sudden? I hope the term new production is not refer to production that just debut! If it's required shooting outside Thailand, then it will required big budget!
well if it really be kantana than for sure the therm new doesn't go with them cause as little i could find they have been in the industry or a long time so yeah new mean new for kim
as doing lakorn for ch3 actually you gonna be surprised they had worked with ch3 and they are having an upcoming lakorn that gonna be on air of poh and joy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they seems they produced this lakorn too

and they got a real titled princess of thailand acting in it too so they must have big connection well i saw shot here and there they actually have production tools better than many production but the wory is about the stories they choose

and they produced this min and weir

that's all i can find for now if anyone has more knowledge of this prodution please share i think it's gonna be this production although there is no confirmation but that pantip thread was not created from vain they must heard something

Last edited: