Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh, I didnt know that it is a original! I think the rating is pretty high!
I think the rating was around 5, but I heard it had a lot of buzz. I personally like the lakorn, 1st half but it sucked the 2nd half. If it's an original, I hope its a better production that takes on the project.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I think the rating was around 5, but I heard it had a lot of buzz. I personally like the lakorn, 1st half but it sucked the 2nd half. If it's an original, I hope its a better production that takes on the project.
I heard Nadech and taew are very good in there, but poor her seem like she got lots of bash from NY fans during that airing period. Anyway, I saw comment in the other post that you want Kim to be in Willy and joy Lakorn. Have you ever watch it before? Is it a good one? I think paajaew want to remake it.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I heard Nadech and taew are very good in there, but poor her seem like she got lots of bash from NY fans during that airing period. Anyway, I saw comment in the other post that you want Kim to be in Willy and joy Lakorn. Have you ever watch it before? Is it a good one? I think paajaew want to remake it.
Haha yeah anyone close to na i guess. I haven't seen it but it seems different plus it will be in Myanmar so I want Kimmy in it even though i'm not a big fan of Paajaew's work

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Haha yeah anyone close to na i guess. I haven't seen it but it seems different plus it will be in Myanmar so I want Kimmy in it even though i'm not a big fan of Paajaew's work
Paajaew production has this unique vibe in it just like in BH. I feel like a fairytale when watching it. To be honest, I don't think paajaew will work with Kim again this soon because BH just finish airing. Willy and joy Lakorn, does Nang ek and pra'ek has a big age gap? If so Kim and Ken T is not bad.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i too don't think it's gonna be the one with paajeaw but there is a possibility it can be ken why not ? all i want is not tbe the DDH remake tht's all i'm wishing for right now

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I was just planning to rewatch Suer too lol. Yeah I don't think its with Paajaew but I wouldn't mind now that i just want to see Kimmy in anything

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the new candidate for the guess is a complete ooolld lakorn called "เสราดารัล" not even sure what the english name of it but it' something like "seera da ral "
here is for someone who want to check it , i root for this cause it's a faaaarrr remake

and from i could understood it's about a medical student and a warrior , i think she got kidnapped by the main lead's warrior group or something can't find a clear summery of this lakorn

and th eirony is there where an old pantip thread talking about who they want to remake this lakorn and all the post are rooting fro kim with someone older most of them wanted andrew with kim
https://pantip.com/topic/34818333

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well i thought it will be easy for thi fans to guess what is this rmake since the two hint riding horse and aboard are hard to combine but looks like there is couples of lakorn with that theme so it could be anyone from the ones we accumulate so far

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
believe it or not i'm rewatching it but i don't it to end that's why i watch part each day and do gif , i feel so attached to pim i really ddin't thought i will be this in love with pim's character story

here i wanted to cheer her up she looked sooooooo sooo down

and those thankful eyes appreciating the kindness of noona

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Kimmy is so cute, im obsess with Kimberleystyle's Ig

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@"peace" Did the guess come from the same person who you said is the biggest fan of Kim? Oh my god!!!!!!! Se Ra Da Run!!!!!! That's is so popular when I was a small kid. My whole family love it and they still talking about how handsome Nakhim (main lead) is. I think this by far is the most accurate guess and the best one that I prefer kim to be in because I heard that there was a rumor about this Lakorn being remake, and lots of fan clubs want their idol to be in it because it's a very beautiful Lakorn. I've never watch it before, but I grew up hearing the pra'ek and nang'ek name in my household, so I assume that the storyline is good, and based from what is written in the summary that @AnnTfan provide, it is so good. Pra'ek fall for nang'ek since the beginning.
PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@"peace" Did the guess come from the same person who you said is the biggest fan of Kim? Oh my god!!!!!!! Se Ra Da Run!!!!!! That's is so popular when I was a small kid. My whole family love it and they still talking about how handsome Nakhim (main lead) is. I think this by far is the most accurate guess because I heard that there was a rumor about this Lakorn being remake, and lots of fan clubs want their idol to be in it because it's a very beautiful Lakorn. I've never watch it before, but I grew up hearing the pra'ek and nang'ek name in my household, so I assume that the storyline is good, and based from what is written in the summary that @AnnTfan provide, it is so good. Pra'ek fall for nang'ek since the beginning.
PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!
Omg is it really good then??? Now im hoping for kimmy

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Omg is it really good then??? Now im hoping for kimmy
Has ha as I told you, I never watch it because I was too young when it aired, but I remember growing up hearing them talking about pra'ek and nang'ek name! And also I check the page that you provide, it said the popularity is TOP RATED!!!
Oh my god I'm so excited!

I saw someone just comment about this Lakorn in Nakee 2 heat argument lol!! I go back and try to find it, but I didn't find it yet. Still finding!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Has ha as I told you, I never watch it because I was too young when it aired, but I remember growing up hearing them talking about pra'ek and nang'ek name! And also I check the page that you provide, it said the popularity is TOP RATED!!!
Oh my god I'm so excited!

I saw someone just comment about this Lakorn in Nakee 2 heat argument lol!! I go back and try to find it, but I didn't find it yet. Still finding!
Oh wow, if its popular the storyline must be good then I hope its a good writer for this remake. Did someone mention it i've never heard of it till now

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Oh wow, if its popular the storyline must be good then I hope its a good writer for this remake. Did someone mention it i've never heard of it till now
The last page of Nakee 2 thread! But it seem like there was also lot of heat arguement in that thread. Anyways, I found the theead for this Lakorn and seem like it got mix feedbacks, some like it and some find it boring. The problem is nang'ek seem to be stubborn and a little bratty again. Kim played lots of those roles already.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
The last page of Nakee 2 thread! But it seem like there was also lot of heat arguement in that thread. Anyways, I found the theead for this Lakorn and seem like it got mix feedbacks, some like it and some find it boring. The problem is nang'ek seem to be stubborn and a little bratty again. Kim played lots of those roles already.
Aw dang, im really not into bratty n'eks but I'll watch it for Kim regardless lol i'll check the thread out