Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Andrew and Kim would be sooo cute.
Hope the storyline is good though lol

Its called Se Ra Da Run

Here's the summary from asianwiki

https://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Se_Ra_Da_Rul
thank you for the link so it's political/romance/action then no i don't want i tto be this one i don't like that genre with too uch political headaches
@"peace" Did the guess come from the same person who you said is the biggest fan of Kim?
no it was a guess from a random comment in this pantip thread who was created to see people's guess abou tkim's next lakorn tat have riding horse so people start to give their guesses and i check it , the guesses are DDH , this lakorn se ra da run and there is a guess of rome/anne lakorn too
https://pantip.com/topic/36747763

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I can't find Sera Daran in the asianwiki... Wow! Politics! I am loving it already!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
To be honest, I personally don't think it will be DDH because there was a thread about it not long ago and someone mention that the production decide to drop it and produce an original Lakorn called Sataya Tis Tarn cast Son Yuke and Diana. There is a confirmation from ch3 ig.
If it really turn out to be DDH, then maybe it was handed to other production other than who and who!
Sera Darun was produce by kantana group, maybe they will remake it again? That's way I suspect it because the hint said that it will be a big production :confused12:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@MomRamy as i said the possibilities are still open until the confirmation come
Urggggg!!!!! I hate this guessing game! They said the fitting will be soon, but it's been so quite! I just don't know what are they waiting for! :fighting3:

Anyways, do you know if her fan clubs in Thailand already know the pra'ek and the title of the Lakorn?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Urggggg!!!!! I hate this guessing game! They said the fitting will be soon, but it's been so quite! I just don't know what are they waiting for! :fighting3:
they are waiting for the production to allow the final official announcement

Anyways, do you know if her fan clubs in Thailand already know the pra'ek and the title of the Lakorn?
no i don't think they do i believe kim didn't leak that info all what they got cause themselves they keep feeling frustrated from the guess they can't to know if their guess is right

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
they are waiting for the production to allow the final official announcement

no i don't think they do i believe kim didn't leak that info all what they got cause themselves they keep feeling frustrated from the guess they can't to know if their guess is right
Then who is releasing all the hints?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Then who is releasing all the hints?
is spycool one of kim's kimmy_kimberleyofp group and i believe they got this hints from her assistance but he didn't give it all away but under the pressure of the fans he may gave hints abut production parek and the lakorn

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
is spycool one of kim's kimmy_kimberleyofp group and i believe they got this hints from her assistance but he didn't give it all away but under the pressure of the fans he may gave hints abut production parek and the lakorn
Thank you for the info! Then I guess spycool already know what's going on but she has to keep it a secret! Don't know when they are going to make an official announcement! Hope it will be in September!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think it's probably in september i will be surprised if it sooner than that as i said the "soon" always mean at least two months

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this pim's character development and all is perfectionnnnnnn for me absolutely my favorite portrayed by kim , so in love i'm enjoying laugh at her , feel sorry for her, scold her , cheering for her ,she is just such an entertaining character

go go pim :cheer::cheer::clap:

i loooovvvve her puppy eyes like love love love love

her happy excited full of light eyes , light of innocence of a new person , a pure person who is get so excited for a little praise , i'm just soooo in love with all ths feeling this character made me feel :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

must thanks kim for being such such a passionate actress that looove and live with what she get , simply amazing , i have an endless admiration to this passionate gifted effortless talent :icon12::icon12::icon12::clap::clap::clap:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I have to change some info from my previous post! I said that the nang'ek in Sera darun is stubborn and bratty, but I'm watching the Lakorn and I don't think she is bratty. Their love story is romantic, pra'ek love nang'ek through her picture before they even meet.
@"peace" talking about horse, the opening song of this Lakorn is the sound or the horse! The song is nice too! Did you have time to listen to it yet?
@AnnTfan since you like guessing game, which Lakorn do you think she will be in?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@"peace" talking about horse, the opening song of this Lakorn is the sound or the horse! The song is nice too! Did you have time to listen to it yet?
no i didn't listen to it fully at first i root for it but when i saw there were alot of political deal i don't think any producer will want to do a remake of that

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
no i didn't listen to it fully at first i root for it but when i saw there were alot of political deal i don't think any producer will want to do a remake of that
Do you think because of the death of the previous king? The political issue is meant to be in another small country not in Thailand! DDH is also political involve 3 kingdoms! They are all political related