Kimberley Ann Voltemas

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
sorry still didn't watch the interview but i don't think they did cause if they did we would saw the fans post about it but until now i saw no one post about it
Yeah I think so too! Hope there is more update! She is so quiet lately!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah I think so too! Hope there is more update! She is so quiet lately!
it think the production is the one keeping her quiet and btw i saw the guy of kantana in the event he must have a hand in kim being a representer for charriol or else what is he doing there

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm in love with kim as an actress because for me she is the type of actress who can pass a whole drama silent without speaking a word and i will be able to get her feeling , this lead me to think it will be perfect if kim too a role of a mute, cause her eyes will do all the work
téléchargement (22).png téléchargement (20).png téléchargement (19).png téléchargement (18).png téléchargement (17).png téléchargement (16).png téléchargement (16.png

Attachments

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if there will be ever a reason why i will want to meet kim it will be for this you see thise you don't think it' superstar and a fan moment it's more a friends moment :icon12::icon12: but again those fans are not like the other fans this fans are the real lyal fans to kim for her first step until now so no wonder she treat them as friends vibe
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX2CaK_Hv9U/?taken-by=barbiez_doll

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
extremelllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy warmed my heart , will ait for that day to see kim give all her passionate dear love to her child