Kimberley Ann Voltemas

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
and here i the cut moment where kim talked about the lakorn and she said that one of the fans in the comment section got the guess right so i'm betting with 70% ddh 30% sira darun

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX5gr87ANFw/?taken-by=kimberley.mkfc
Okay, so for me it is in the middle between these two. She mention Thara Himalaya, it could be two ways. One is she will be the princess or another possibility is it involve political issue so it could be both DDH and SRDR. But she mention fantasy, in not sure about it. Do you know when they refer to fantasy what does it mean? Is it like an imaginary type or something else?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Do you know when they refer to fantasy what does it mean? Is it like an imaginary type or something else?
fantasy mean will have out of normal scene maybe i'm not sure if that will be the case yes in the imaginary sense maybe also can mean contain CG scenes as the comment in pantip said so i feel DDH is the one more close to be true cause it has the platform to have a fantasy/imaginary direction

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
fantasy mean will have out of normal scene maybe i'm not sure if that will be the case yes in the imaginary sense maybe also can mean contain CG scenes as the comment in pantip said so i feel DDH is the one more close to be true cause it has the platform to have a fantasy/imaginary direction
:facepalm: To be honest, between all these guesses, the one that I don't want to happen the most is DDH! It's too recent and people love the original with Kwan and weir a lot. And it seem like yesterday that they aired it. I don't want her to experience the same problem like in BH. Right now, I wish your 30% guess is right! But based on all the clues, it seem to be DDH :crybaby2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:facepalm: To be honest, between all these guesses, the one that I don't want to happen the most is DDH! It's too recent and people love the original with Kwan and weir a lot. And it seem like yesterday that they aired it. I don't want her to experience the same problem like in BH. Right now, I wish your 30% guess is right! But based on all the clues, it seem to be DDH :crybaby2:
well it's what it is , as i said even if i don't like the genre i will watch cause simply i know for sure she will be my exception and will enjoy it just for her for me seeing kim acting is enough to makes me entertain so let's just wait whatever it will it will be

someone is guessing this novel but i can't get the title can you get the title ?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh gosh they're killing me! I'm so excited, i rather have SRDR but if its DDH i'll be fine too! I'm so excited to see kimmy in these genres, i hate when lakorns are too modern lol

If its's DDH they need to make it better than the previous one

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
well it's what it is , as i said even if i don't like the genre i will watch cause simply i know for sure she will be my exception and will enjoy it just for her for me seeing kim acting is enough to makes me entertain so let's just wait whatever it will it will be

someone is guessing this novel but i can't get the title can you get the title ?
Is this novel has been made as a Lakorn before?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Oh gosh they're killing me! I'm so excited, i rather have SRDR but if its DDH i'll be fine too! I'm so excited to see kimmy in these genres, i hate when lakorns are too modern lol

If its's DDH they need to make it better than the previous one
I agree, but it's hard because most people will favor the original other than remake!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Is this novel has been made as a Lakorn before?
yes for sure since we already know that the lakorn will be a remake and th eperson who poted that novel is one of kim fans so it made to lakorn but the title doesn't seems familliar kim already gave a big hint and she even said one of the comment's guess is right so for me it mostly to be between this two gues who fans kept guessing from the first minute witch are DDH and SRDR

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ok i'm changing my percentage guess and make it 100% DDH cause in kim's live around 29:15 after kim gave the hints there is someone in the comment section with user nae 12oracha she wrote i think ดั่งดวงหฤทัย witch is the title of DDH in thai then short after kim said "heeee that's right someone guess it right"

for me mystery of the next lakorn name is solved what left is the most important than knowing what is the lakorn is to know who is the production and who is the prek witch no one absolutely is sure of unlike the lakorn almost everyone went with the same guess but for production is not as strong as that need more hints

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I agree, but it's hard because most people will favor the original other than remake!
Well Sawan Biang 2008 was the 3rd remake and people loved that version, it's still one of the highest rating lakorn. Same as Jam Leuy Rak and Rang Ngao even Samee Tee Tra. I think if the production leaves out some unnecessary scenes from the previous version it'll be good along with making the drama less complicated, for me it's how the script and directing is, I'm wondering if Kantana will be taking over the production of DDH then, I really hope they are the next production Kimmy works with.

@"peace" do you know if it's DDH will the production change to Kantana or is it still Who & Who.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@"peace" do you know if it's DDH will the production change to Kantana or is it still Who & Who.
that i have no idea and no one is guessing strongly cause the hint are not enough and vgue since fitting will be this year and filming next year what production will do that ? the other hint big production kim didn't work with before the closest one with this hint is broadcast but broadcast has already two lakorn to film so the guessing is hard

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Well Sawan Biang 2008 was the 3rd remake and people loved that version, it's still one of the highest rating lakorn. Same as Jam Leuy Rak and Rang Ngao even Samee Tee Tra. I think if the production leaves out some unnecessary scenes from the previous version it'll be good along with making the drama less complicated, for me it's how the script and directing is, I'm wondering if Kantana will be taking over the production of DDH then, I really hope they are the next production Kimmy works with.

Yes, but other that these famous Lakorn, not a lot of people like the remake! But still no matter what I still support her 100% because I know she is the best!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
ok i'm changing my percentage guess and make it 100% DDH cause in kim's live around 29:15 after kim gave the hints there is someone in the comment section with user nae 12oracha she wrote i think ดั่งดวงหฤทัย witch is the title of DDH in thai then short after kim said "heeee that's right someone guess it right"

for me mystery of the next lakorn name is solved what left is the most important than knowing what is the lakorn is to know who is the production and who is the prek witch no one absolutely is sure of unlike the lakorn almost everyone went with the same guess but for production is not as strong as that need more hints
Okay, so it's now 99% sure! Now all I want is a good production and pra'ek! :worship2: Please let it be a good remake and make kim shine even more!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yes, but other that these famous Lakorn, not a lot of people like the remake! But still no matter what I still support her 100% because I know she is the best!
Yeah regardless I will watch it cause i miss seeing her onscreen. Should be interesting to see the wadrobe choices too

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
woow she won me again and again :icon12:
first she take the chair off

to sit on the ground in the same level as them

secondly she gave 45 min !!!!! of her time to take photos she don't do it often but the fact she did it even once is huggee wow

third i'm shocked at myself i watched the whole 45 min hahahaha i just ddin't saw the time pass i was mesmerized and took a way by how lovely and entertaining she is and hw much laugh she bring to her fans talking about falling in love again :icon12:

Kimmy fan

sarNie Egg
The best thing to think who will be the leading man ??? That the most exciting part .. whatever the genre is fine for me as long kim is the main character.. i can't wait for that