Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this ig want the theme to be like game of throne style , that request a great budget with a really good stylist witch is likely will need a lot of time that's why i believe filming will start next year to get everything right along with kim ge to learn how to ride horses that all need a lot of preparation so i think the production know what are they doing and the pressure that they need to held
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYDc5tCh8Xy/?taken-by=k_galleries

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Don't mind at all to see Kim with Tik, just worry about his height, but always trust my princess, she's never turned me down with the lakorns she was in no matter who the P'ek is.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Don't mind at all to see Kim with Tik, just worry about his height, but always trust my princess, she's never turned me down with the lakorns she was in no matter who the P'ek is.
she was on pckk remake and it was a hit
then she was on pcknmcpw remake and it was a hit too
and then she was in BH remake it start with prejudice but it end up with 6.7 with each episode keep increasing

so i'm pretty confident my favorite entertaining girl will make this remake also memorable

she my addiction :love::love::love::love: those powerful eyes are what makes the magic happen and transform me with the emotios

DaoRisa

she was on pckk remake and it was a hit
then she was on pcknmcpw remake and it was a hit too
and then she was in BH remake it start with prejudice but it end up with 6.7 with each episode keep increasing

so i'm pretty confident my favorite entertaining girl will make this remake also memorable

she my addiction :love::love::love::love: those powerful eyes are what makes the magic happen and transform me with the emotios
I love all of her lakorn, I know some people don't like BH, but I found BH of Kim/JJ version was the best to entertain me and my whole family. Because of her, I bought the Crystal Swan pin and wear it most of the time.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I love all of her lakorn, I know some people don't like BH, but I found BH of Kim/JJ version was the best to entertain me and my whole family. Because of her, I bought the Crystal Swan pin and wear it most of the time.
ohh wow that's so coool then you are more a real fan than me :D

DaoRisa

ohh wow that's so coool then you are more a real fan than me :D
Oh no I don't think I can compete with you. hehehheheeheh. but I really love Kim, and love Pimlaphat so that's why I search google to buy a swan pin.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oh no I don't think I can compete with you. hehehheheeheh. but I really love Kim, and love Pimlaphat so that's why I search google to buy a swan pin.
wow :icon12: well i don't blame you pim in BH was absolutely such an inspiring character that i really really loved so much

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
ok i think most of the fans are happy because it's a different genre for kim
Genius fans! Simply genius! Ok I just read a few comments and at first I was like... ok, I dunno the lakorn... Then, Tik J?!?!?!? Like what? I love him in RLSR but I didn't enjoy his last few lakorns with Anne T and Mai Davika. (But somehow still looking forward to his other lakorn with Mai Davika coz they look sizzling hot in millitary uniform!)

I read a few lines of the synopsis for DDH... and I have to say I am looking forward to it. It somehow immediately remind me of the sneaky cheesy Khun Kong that eyes the nang'ek with sneakiness and cheeziness feels.

I hope the make up artist will do a better job on Tik for this lakorn than his other latest lakorn coz it looked like they were forcing the make up on him to make him looked younger.

Anyhow... an Arwen-like Kim? I am on!!!!

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
OMG! Have you found it? Jeez... I want buy me a swan brooch and where it like Pim too! Why didn't I think of doing that? Hahaha... We can be our own Pim then, won't we?

DaoRisa

OMG! Have you found it? Jeez... I want buy me a swan brooch and where it like Pim too! Why didn't I think of doing that? Hahaha... We can be our own Pim then, won't we?
Yes, I did. I found it Amazon. You can search for Brooch Pin from "EVER FAITH" Women's Austrian Crystal Elegant Swan Bird Bridal Brooch Pin. I love it a lot. It's a very good size not too small nor big. It comes with the pouch and blue box ...look like you got from Tiffany blue box.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yes, I did. I found it Amazon. You can search for Brooch Pin from "EVER FAITH" Women's Austrian Crystal Elegant Swan Bird Bridal Brooch Pin. I love it a lot. It's a very good size not too small nor big. It comes with the pouch and blue box ...look like you got from Tiffany blue box.
It's quite affordable and looks quite similar to Pim's. But I think the other designs are better than the "swan". Thanks for sharing the info and also the idea of wearing the swan brooch. I think it will be a good item to wear to remind ourselves to keep on fighting like how Pim fights.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
It's quite affordable and looks quite similar to Pim's. But I think the other designs are better than the "swan". Thanks for sharing the info and also the idea of wearing the swan brooch. I think it will be a good item to wear to remind ourselves to keep on fighting like how Pim fights.
seriously talking it may sound silly for some but i never was that affected by a character the way i did with this pim that story and the way kim transformed the moral of the story it may look too good to be true or too fairytale but what affected me the most is not the happy ending but mor the development on her character and her persistence to prove herself

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
seriously talking it may sound silly for some but i never was that affected by a character the way i did with this pim that story and the way kim transformed the moral of the story it may look too good to be true or too fairytale but what affected me the most is not the happy ending but mor the development on her character and her persistence to prove herself
True! The ending is just the cherry on top of a wonderful icing on a delicious cake!! Lol. OMG! It's difficult to get over BH isn't it?