Kimberley Ann Voltemas

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
how beautiful she is , those eyes and universe on their own :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
Strong face. She has the aura of an athlete. Gymnast? Volleyball? If she's an athlete I'd be even crazier over her.

Lightbulb! Kim's next character is a sportman. Wuhooo! Enough with the princess-y, business-y, papa's girl characters already...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i'm watching su's live with kim and zawso and it just like a pure sundhine to my day , i addooooooooreee kim

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is naturally beautiful inside and shine to the outside and how beautiful this two together the little girl is just like kim in her personality :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
warmness sweetness overload i hope everyday can have updates like this

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i truly thanks kim for this phenomenal deliver of emotion of the story of this character that by far is one of the most inspiring character i watched she touched me so much and it doesn't matter how many time i rewatch it still get to me , that's why i was soooo happy when i knew kim will be in BH cause i was sooo sure she will makes me inspired this twist in her life and all the grow she made it was woeth watching
photocat2.jpg photocat.jpg