Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
You are welcome! If it is the one, then it is a period drama which we will see Kim in traditional clothes. My only concern is it's comedy!
let me just wait to hear the confirmation only then i can explode with joy that it will be comedy cause i have been wishing kim to play pure comedy again,

I hope it is Mario! I've always wanted to see the two pair up!
mario is funny kim is funny no matter how bad the scrip is just seeing them do comedy is enough for me :lol:

but i don't want to get too excited i will just wait for the final confirmation

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
let me just wait to hear the confirmation only then i can explode with joy that it will be comedy cause i have been wishing kim to play pure comedy again,

mario is funny kim is funny no matter how bad the scrip is just seeing them do comedy is enough for me :lol:

but i don't want to get too excited i will just wait for the final confirmation
I also hope mario and Kim can pair up, but I also heard the rumor that the director want mario-Chalida reunion in this drama because he use to work with them before. Maybe it's false rumor.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I also hope mario and Kim can pair up, but I also heard the rumor that the director want mario-Charlie's reunion in this drama because he use to work with them before. Maybe it's false rumor.
i see , who is charlie ? and who is the director (do you know some of his work) ? from where you got the rumor

btw is there a thread for this yet ?

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i see , who is charlie ? and who is the director (do you know some of his work) ? from where you got the rumor

btw is there a thread for this yet ?
Oh sorry I mean Chalida or Mint. The director of that production is Petch, Matavy's right hand man in BH.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
thank you for the info i didn't knew he is a director too
Yeah he is. He produced Two Spirit Love with mario and mint, and it is really good. I hope Kim has a chance to work with him so that she has more experience with different directors and productions. I can't wait to hear some more good news.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah he is. He produced Two Spirit Love with mario and mint, and it is really good. I hope Kim has a chance to work with him so that she has more experience with different directors and productions. I can't wait to hear some more good news.
that's good to hear thank you for sharing i will just keep waiting patiently December is almost here and kim most of her works will be confirmed ad started in december and january :)

not sure what this is or where she is , i think she is in a class of conservatory
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbhDHKiH39i/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley

but again she look very beautiful with her look i love her style
airrlin_23507365_155078345107902_5991610743789715456_n.jpg

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
yessssssssssssssssssssss i have been waiting for this ig to give me more hints (cause they are never wrong they know much than we think) and yesssssssssssssssss they give this hint

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbhD-SSBX2u/?taken-by=k_galleries

and guess what that player's name :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

this is pretty muh like a confirmation for me
Opp! Then there is a huge possibility that the pra'ek will be mario, she doesn't post this picture for no reason!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Opp! Then there is a huge possibility that the pra'ek will be mario, she doesn't post this picture for no reason!
i'm very positive about this ig's post i have confident in them :lol: but i try to keep my feet on the ground until the final confirmation come :D