Kimberley Ann Voltemas

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
as i think her vacation almost ended i'm back for the wait of the fitting to happen let's hope in this week or next week we will have something

GORGEOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS endless charm
View attachment 9929
I thought they visit 3 countries Iceland, France and another one maybe Italy! Seem like this is the last day in Iceland but they are heading to the second country maybe France.I remember it from Pok and Margie interview! This is the interview
https://instagram.com/p/BdFDXcFlNLb/

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I thought they visit 3 countries Iceland, France and another one maybe Italy! Seem like this is the last day in Iceland but they are heading to the second country maybe France.I remember it from Pok and Margie interview! This is the interview
https://instagram.com/p/BdFDXcFlNLb/
it seems like that , i guess i got it wrong i thought maybe they gonna for the iclnd with them and then will leave them cause technically it mean they gonna have approximate 2 weeks away from thailand they passed 6days in iceland and probably another week in france and italy it's feel surreal i don't know how many opportunity will come to them to have such a trip woow i'm happy for kim honestly cause work can wait but quality time and vacation can't wait , then i can't wait for the photos from france and italy , truly one of the biggest trip so far for kim

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
New Picture(1-10-18)

kimmy_kimberleyHi! big blue ice.. by @margie_rasri
the way she smile "that smile" is all the story :icon12:

my favorite human/star

this photo says much more than any of my words will , i'm just feel so inspired , the way she is smiling , i can see this experience was magnificent to her it like added life to her and it's amazing to see and touching cause i know as a fact there is days where she lose the feeling of living for a reason or another , but seeing her traveling in such an adventure and having such an experience makes her so alive , "hi big blue ice" , strong is what she is

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the cuuuuteesssst
téléchargement.png

since i discovered kim until now i watched completely not just clips

thara himalaya : 2 time
miracle of love : 2 times
3nnt: 4 times
pckk: 4 times endless time the cut clips
RP: 3 times more than 10 time the cut clips
trrr: 3 times and endless times the cut clips
ARO: 2 times tooooo many times the cut clips
tiger: 2 times
NRTR:2 times
pcknmcpw: 2 times
BH: 2 times

so i think it's time after rewatching NRTR for the second time to rewatch hmmm tiger i kinda miss ananda and kim

i really reaaly do wish soooooo hard to the point i believe it will come up true one day that kim's first movie will be with ananda i still have hopes

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
no matter how i edit it the soul is still there the real beauty is still there is still that magic that charm that i adoooooreeeee edit and inspire from
maew_makeup_26156088_394891724302906_1352759443762184192_n.jpg eye6.jpg