Kimberley Ann Voltemas

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
it's not negative but i wished to see her in a fresh pair with another actor you know :) even with mark i wished he was with someone else than yaya as a fresh thing but his group still feel great to me
i just felt disappoint cause there is not much opportunities to see kim with another actors, i want to see her have event with new actor like the one she had with weir, in magazines too, so i was looking forward to see her pair up with an actor but when i saw it i felt disappoint but anyway

let's not dig in that for me as i said if i have a choice of path i would like kim to have bella's path my love for kim is mostly for her acting her emotion when she act in different character i feel bella is doing very well in that she has different genre different par'ek different production so i wish the same for kim , for me yaya is just kim's best friend and her teammate in the same management that i wish didn't happen but whatever no matter what the future hold for kim she will be always my favorite i just need her lakorn to be well produced that's really allll what i wish for her , even she had no ads and she had quality drama i will be satisfied i'm mostly dying to see her in well build produced story like really dying
Yeah it's a fun concept this time so she could have had an interesting pair. She hasn't even been with the Thug Life gang in a long time.I thought Bella's shot was really funny.
Yes me too her script matters more than her ads and if she does better than Yaya or any other star but casting happens based on who attracts audiences. But she's still very popular as well :) let's see!

Ele

sarNie Adult
A6587C8F-EB4F-4C04-93EE-C2DFF59E0B28.jpeg
Please help to vote for Kim .Facebook Fanpage Kom Luek Award (Komchadluek Award) invites you to vote popular vote.
Simple, just press like love..... according to the emoticon
** VOTE FROM TODAY - AND CLOSE TO SCORE VOTE 1 March 2562
*** website score proportion www.komchadluek.net, facebook
Kom Luek Award (Komchadluek Award) thought to be 10 %
**** FACEBOOK USER 1 SIR VOTE 1 times / branch only