KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

enzek

sarNie Adult
well in my opinion, i think james has crush towards kim but i think whether he is or not is not the most important.
i prefer that other than have good chemistry onscreen with each other in lakorn, kimja also have a good friendship with each other offscreen. it better than have some attraction or feeling between them but then in bad terms with each other:thumbup:

and the most important is if they gonna reunite, please reunite in a good lakorn. less annoying/frustrating scenes & more sweet & swoonworthy scenes please:)

enzek

sarNie Adult
love this video! james with both of favorite actress, kimmy & matt. james is love, love is james, james = love :love::p

i really want that kimja pic in the wedding clothes @o:21 :love: *sigh*

enzek

sarNie Adult
these are only old pics but i miss them so gonna spam this thread:p

kimja look are so cute here but it not clear:(

their expression are cute:love:

fanarts:

spot the differences:p

Namcha & james are cute too LOL

this is random pic. just want to share coz i'm drooling with this LOL

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Haha thanks for understanding. I am bored of MK acting but I honestly don't hate mark, well not anymore anyways, and I definitely do not hate kim. When I said I wasnt following kim or jma separately or together, first Jma has lakorns with none of the n'eks I like, Im good with Margie but after bts pics it doesnt look interesting, I can't stand Mint C acting, and I dont follow Mew much. For Kimmy, I like James Ji but I have to say his acting is not the best, plus Kimmy only have 1 lakorn a year which means I am stuck with seeing MK. I respect their relationship, but since they are koojin we don't have a high chance of seeing her being promoted ON SCREEN with a different P'ek, which mean on and off will be with Mark mostly. I am glad they are not superly promoted though and MK FC still support them with others. Anyways I am not trying to offend anyone.
I totally understand where you're coming, and even though I adore Kimmy, I don't actually watch all of her lakorns. I only watch those that intrigued me, and the biggest factor for me to watch any drama is of course the story and second is the pra'nang. The KimJa's combo was the biggest reason for me to watch PCKNMCPW. Not only am I a huge Kimmy's fan, but I absolutely adore James Ma too, not to add in the fact that it's an Anne's production. It's like the drama has everything I ever wanted. It was prefect, and it turned out to be semi-perfect too lol. There are things I didn't like about PCKNMCPW but overall it was an enjoyable lakorn.

As for James and Kim's upcoming lakorns, well I only have my eyes for James and Mew's lakorn, and of course Kim and James Ji. Mew is like my newfound love, I adore her in TRKJ with Nadech and can't wait to see James and her onscreen together. The height difference is going to be so cute between the two of them. As for James and Margie new lakorn, I don't really have much expectation for it, it's not the genre that I'm very fond of but James looks so good in the drama though (well base on the pics I've seen). I like the laid-back and casual look he's going with in the drama. If I am going to watch the drama it's more to just look at James' handsomeness :lol: As for the one with Mint, I don't really like the storyline of the drama, so I have no motivation to watch it. And about Mint's acting ability, well she's a hit or a miss for me. I do like her pairing with James though, KCR is one of my favorite lakorn and I thought Mint did well in there (actually she was stunning in that lakorn) and I really like her lakorn with Mario too, so I guess with Mint it depends highly on who she paired up with for me to watch her stuff lol.

For Kim and James Ji, I actually think he's a decent actor and I enjoyed most of his lakorns that I've seen. The drama is a rom-com which is my favorite genre to watch, so why not lol. Kim looks great in there as well, her hair to her clothing she looks so refreshing. And they don't look so bad either.

And I agree with you on how MK isn't super promoted by ch3. I don't think I can deal with MK if they were like NY :rolleyes: And I do think MK's fans are more understanding and supportive of MK's separate work. They don't always demand for MK to be pair up and is super supportive of MK different acting partner(s).

Good luck with your internship and make sure you have some fun in June. :D

Mark is a good guy. Everyone may misunderstand his frank behavior and talks but Kim has always understood him since Day one that Mark has no evilness in his personality and manner. He is being sociable and friendly towards everyone. And I like his puppy face whenever Kim teases him in the interviews. He's so afraid that Kim might get mad with him but at the same time, he doesn't really like when Kim teases him. He's so adorable in those time.

Kimja is definitely a true koojin in my opinion. They have an extraordinary chemistry between them, sometimes passing over the level that Barry and Kim used to have. Perhaps both are very good actors and commit all to acting; they both turn out so perfect. I really enjoy their coupling- no overdoing it or underacting it. It's just right in both of their acting. That's called professional acting. Maybe a bit shy in the beginning but they rarely complain and do their job till the end. That is what I like about Kimja couple.

As everyone has said, I would have wanted James to pursue Kim if Kim were a single. But sometimes it's enough to be a forever onscreen couple such as Ann-Ken couple. They can be very good friends like their seniors and still have their private lives for themselves.
Thank you :) I'm enjoying my June pretty well :D

I have nothing against Mark, I just don't want to see MK together just yet :lol: I need at least three or four more years before I want to see them together again lol.

Really? You think KimJa surpassed KimBarry? I don't know. KimBarry has this thing about them that I can't seem to see from KimJa though. KimJa to me is an upgrade from what MK is, or was. MK has this puppy love, cute innocent love going for them, well at least that's how all their lakorns together feel liked. With KimJa, they have that innocence, but mixed with some tender, sweet intimacies that I don't get from MK. With KimBarry, I get a matured, seductive sexiness from them. I think what I like about KimBarry is how both Kim and Nadech are so good at creating this tension with their eyes. They don't have a lot of intimate scenes compared to the latter, but they are amazing at using their eyes to expressed this desire for one another. It's a type of sexiness that drives me crazy. They act with their eyes a lot in RP, and I just don't think Mark or James has been able to respond well with Kim's acting when it comes to amazing eyes contact. I don't know if I'm making sense but KimBarry to me is still so great together. Nadech is so good at acting with his eyes, go watch TRKJ with him and Mew. The way he looks at her....ugh! He's so good! I made some gifs of them but I don't think I should post it here since it's pretty off topic.

@enzek So James knows how to play the violin too? The boy sure is talented. And thanks for all the fanvids, most I have seen already but it's so nice to see so many people liking this pairing.

enzek

sarNie Adult
I totally understand where you're coming, and even though I adore Kimmy, I don't actually watch all of her lakorns. I only watch those that intrigued me, and the biggest factor for me to watch any drama is of course the story and second is the pra'nang. The KimJa's combo was the biggest reason for me to watch PCKNMCPW. Not only am I a huge Kimmy's fan, but I absolutely adore James Ma too, not to add in the fact that it's an Anne's production. It's like the drama has everything I ever wanted. It was prefect, and it turned out to be semi-perfect too lol. There are things I didn't like about PCKNMCPW but overall it was an enjoyable lakorn.

As for James and Kim's upcoming lakorns, well I only have my eyes for James and Mew's lakorn, and of course Kim and James Ji. Mew is like my newfound love, I adore her in TRKJ with Nadech and can't wait to see James and her onscreen together. The height difference is going to be so cute between the two of them. As for James and Margie new lakorn, I don't really have much expectation for it, it's not the genre that I'm very fond of but James looks so good in the drama though (well base on the pics I've seen). I like the laid-back and casual look he's going with in the drama. If I am going to watch the drama it's more to just look at James' handsomeness :lol: As for the one with Mint, I don't really like the storyline of the drama, so I have no motivation to watch it. And about Mint's acting ability, well she's a hit or a miss for me. I do like her pairing with James though, KCR is one of my favorite lakorn and I thought Mint did well in there (actually she was stunning in that lakorn) and I really like her lakorn with Mario too, so I guess with Mint it depends highly on who she paired up with for me to watch her stuff lol.

For Kim and James Ji, I actually think he's a decent actor and I enjoyed most of his lakorns that I've seen. The drama is a rom-com which is my favorite genre to watch, so why not lol. Kim looks great in there as well, her hair to her clothing she looks so refreshing. And they don't look so bad either.

And I agree with you on how MK isn't super promoted by ch3. I don't think I can deal with MK if they were like NY :rolleyes: And I do think MK's fans are more understanding and supportive of MK's separate work. They don't always demand for MK to be pair up and is super supportive of MK different acting partner(s).

Thank you :) I'm enjoying my June pretty well :D

I have nothing against Mark, I just don't want to see MK together just yet :lol: I need at least three or four more years before I want to see them together again lol.

Really? You think KimJa surpassed KimBarry? I don't know. KimBarry has this thing about them that I can't seem to see from KimJa though. KimJa to me is an upgrade from what MK is, or was. MK has this puppy love, cute innocent love going for them, well at least that's how all their lakorns together feel liked. With KimJa, they have that innocence, but mixed with some tender, sweet intimacies that I don't get from MK. With KimBarry, I get a matured, seductive sexiness from them. I think what I like about KimBarry is how both Kim and Nadech are so good at creating this tension with their eyes. They don't have a lot of intimate scenes compared to the latter, but they are amazing at using their eyes to expressed this desire for one another. It's a type of sexiness that drives me crazy. They act with their eyes a lot in RP, and I just don't think Mark or James has been able to respond well with Kim's acting when it comes to amazing eyes contact. I don't know if I'm making sense but KimBarry to me is still so great together. Nadech is so good at acting with his eyes, go watch TRKJ with him and Mew. The way he looks at her....ugh! He's so good! I made some gifs of them but I don't think I should post it here since it's pretty off topic.

@enzek So James knows how to play the violin too? The boy sure is talented. And thanks for all the fanvids, most I have seen already but it's so nice to see so many people liking this pairing.
so your view about kim & her p'eks so far:

MarKim = cute & adorable

KimJa = romantic & sweet

KimBarry = mature & sexy

i kinda agree with this:thumbup: funny that KimBarry pair give sexy vibe in their lakorn yet their love story are most platonic IMO & their don't even have real kiss there:D
imagine if they act in a raeng lakorn or they act in the lakorn that has many romantic scene:love::nut:

i hope you & @AnnTfan gonna join me to comment in akom or sai tarn hua jai or chart seur mung korn lakorn thread even it's just once in a blue moon or just gushing about james ma majority of time LOL

the more i watch video about james ma the more i like him. whether about james ma & violin, james ma & cats or james ma & his nipples:love::risas3:

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@enzek YES! The gifs are perfect explanation of my overall feeling and reaction while watching MK, KimJa, and KimBarry :lol: I would love to see KimBarry in a more raeng lakorn, but not too raeng, just enough with lots of romance scenes. I want Nadech to play a more aggressive character with Kim because Pit in RP was way too nice. When I say aggressive I mean, not physically but more of an aggressiveness of desire and pursuing his n'ek. Him being flirtatious to her, and Kim playing a more grounded and calm individual that plays along with him, but consist of a "play hard-to-get" attitude. Oh my! How perfect would that be! Oh my wishful thinking. I wouldn't mind seeing James in a role like this too, I think Mor Wat is somewhat like the description above but he wasn't aggressive enough in my opinion.

As for joining you in James' other upcoming lakorn threads, well I spy on them here and there but I don't comment much lol. I will comment when I have something to comment about. I will be active when Buang Hong comes out because that's my most anticipating drama, sorry Kimmy comes first over everyone else lol. But then again, it depends on whether I'll like the lakorn or not but I have this gut feeling that I will like Buang Hong.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@Pooh4ever and @enzek Hm i should try to watch Nadech and Mew's lakorn since I heard good things from it. I think mew is so pretty but none of her lakorns had attracted me. I might have to watch her and James Ma since I am falling for him lol. Surprisingly I found Kimbarry to be veryy sexy too lol even though there wasnt much in RP, they just looked soo dang good together, I really wanna see slap/kiss. For Kimja they are just stunning very cute and romantic

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@Pooh4ever and @enzek Hm i should try to watch Nadech and Mew's lakorn since I heard good things from it. I think mew is so pretty but none of her lakorns had attracted me. I might have to watch her and James Ma since I am falling for him lol. Surprisingly I found Kimbarry to be veryy sexy too lol even though there wasnt much in RP, they just looked soo dang good together, I really wanna see slap/kiss. For Kimja they are just stunning very cute and romantic
I personally like it a lot, while waiting for PCKNMCPW new episodes to aired when it was airing, I decided to watch TRJK and I pretty much finished the whole drama in that one week. Of course there are aspects of the drama I didn't like, but overall Nadech and Mew's chemistry was amazing. And if you love James' Mor Wat I think you'll like Nadech's Nai Singh a lot too. At first I thought Mor Wat is the most perfect p'ek I've seen in awhile, but I must say Nadech's Nai Singh is in a whole another level. Nai Singh honestly only have eyes for Mew's character, Noo Na. He could care less about all the other girls in the drama, except for his girl cousin. He's so cold towards all the girls but yet so sweet and gentle to the n'ek. He's extremely understanding and when he does suspect the n'ek, he doesn't accused her or named calling her but he'll do his own investigation to find out the truth and when he finally knows the truth he doesn't go storming at her, but he waits patiently for her to tell the truth to him. He's so understanding that it hurts! He's honestly so perfect. He's aggressive and frank with his feeling and there's never a second where you doubt his feelings for her. Ah! I can go on and on about how perfect he is, but I'll stop here since it's so off topic and I'll pretty much going to tell you the whole drama if I keep on going :lol: I do recommend it though.

I want Kim to have a p'ek character like Nai Singh. How perfect will that be!

You know, the fact that RP didn't have much intimate scenes but yet KimBarry was able to delivered such chemistry is what make them so perfect to me.

A little glimpse of the sexy stares that Nadech is sooooo good at....(going to put it in spoiler because it's off topic)

Just look at him! His eyes! Ugh! If a guy looks at me the way Nadech is looking at Mew I swear.....I'm all yours lol.

Bonus:

Waiting for the day James masters this sexy stare lol. I think he can totally do it though.

Reactions: Ame

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@Pooh4ever and @enzek Hm i should try to watch Nadech and Mew's lakorn since I heard good things from it. I think mew is so pretty but none of her lakorns had attracted me. I might have to watch her and James Ma since I am falling for him lol.
I personally like it a lot, while waiting for PCKNMCPW new episodes to aired when it was airing, I decided to watch TRJK and I pretty much finished the whole drama in that one week. Of course there are aspects of the drama I didn't like, but overall Nadech and Mew's chemistry was amazing. And if you love James' Mor Wat I think you'll like Nadech's Nai Singh a lot too. At first I thought Mor Wat is the most perfect p'ek I've seen in awhile, but I must say Nadech's Nai Singh is in a whole another level. Nai Singh honestly only have eyes for Mew's character, Noo Na. He could care less about all the other girls in the drama, except for his girl cousin. He's so cold towards all the girls but yet so sweet and gentle to the n'ek. He's extremely understanding and when he does suspect the n'ek, he doesn't accused her or named calling her but he'll do his own investigation to find out the truth and when he finally knows the truth he doesn't go storming at her, but he waits patiently for her to tell the truth to him. He's so understanding that it hurts! He's honestly so perfect. He's aggressive and frank with his feeling and there's never a second where you doubt his feelings for her. Ah! I can go on and on about how perfect he is, but I'll stop here since it's so off topic and I'll pretty much going to tell you the whole drama if I keep on going :lol: I do recommend it though.

You know, the fact that RP didn't have much intimate scenes but yet KimBarry was able to delivered such chemistry is what make them so perfect to me.

A little glimpse of the sexy stares that Nadech is sooooo good at....(going to put it in spoiler because it's off topic)

Just look at him! His eyes! Ugh! If a guy looks at me the way Nadech is looking at Mew I swear.....I'm all yours lol.

Bonus:

Waiting for the day James masters this sexy stare lol. I think he can totally do it though.
Lol, oh no stop!! Who can be better than Mor, gosh i reading it and looking at the gifs my heart is beating soooo fast lol!! Dang I guess he is even more perfect than mor, honestly I was so mad when Mor became weak towards Som even though when he was fighting for Nuth, he was so against Som. Urrgg. Okay I will start tonight @enzek you mentioned Leh Ratree was subbed on Daily motion but for some reason after ep 2 i cannot see the subs :( it was on the interesting part too.

Insta-image-27.jpg

I died.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Lol, oh no stop!! Who can be better than Mor, gosh i reading it and looking at the gifs my heart is beating soooo fast lol!! Dang I guess he is even more perfect than mor, honestly I was so mad when Mor became weak towards Som even though when he was fighting for Nuth, he was so against Som. Urrgg. Okay I will start tonight @enzek you mentioned Leh Ratree was subbed on Daily motion but for some reason after ep 2 i cannot see the subs :( it was on the interesting part too.

I died.
Same. I thought there's no way there's another p'ek better than Mor, but Mor is way too nice. He's nice to everyone even his enemies :lol: Mor is a perfect example of a person whose good quality is also his own bad quality. He needed to learn how to say no, and a wife who understands him better too lol. I was so frustrated with Nuth in the last two or three episodes that I almost quit the drama, but I held every bites of my frustration to see my Mor Wat's happy ending. It took a lot of hair pulling and pain to get through it, but I made it through somehow.

Sadly my last two lakorns of Kimmy (the ones that I watch through or at least 3/2 of the drama) I have despised her character(s). I really hope her next lakorn with James Ji, her character will be more likeable.

Ame

sarNie Egg

Bonus:

these gifs remind me when Kim messaged Nadech's face in Rang Pratana, also the scene when Kim help him to correct the tie..... maybe same director? LOL:p

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I love these pictures so much!! Kimmy and James Ma are hot together and separately!! I dont usually like sexy photoshoots from my bias but BOYYYY look at kimmy. <3 geeesh her waist looks too small though lol

Insta-image-22.jpg Insta-image-20.jpg Insta-image-28.jpg Insta-image-30.jpg

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
these gifs remind me when Kim messaged Nadech's face in Rang Pratana, also the scene when Kim help him to correct the tie..... maybe same director? LOL:p
Actually the director for TRJK is the same director for RP :lol: I guess that's why there were so many eye staring moments in TRJK. And I believe he's directing Buang Hong with James Ji and Kim too, that's why I'm pretty sure I'm going to like the drama lol. Now I'm just hoping that James Ji can be on Kim's level of expertise when it comes to translating feeling with his eyes. I know for sure Kim is great at it.

@AnnTfan Thanks for the pics, I've seen them floating around on IG. They both look so good. The one with Kim, the cover to be exact, is freakishly scary. I know it's supposed to mimic a mannequin but it's so weird lol. And I know Kimmy has a pronounced hourglass shape, but I don't know if her waist is that skinny. I'm thinking they've done some cleaning up to produced the image the way it is, if you know what I mean. But nevertheless, Kim looks great on the cover, as well as in the inside images as well. James looks good. I have nothing to complain about lol.

@Kit757 Oh!!!!!! They're having a photoshoot together!!!!!!!!????? OMG! :aaaaa:I've been dying to see one of them outside from PCKNMCPW, that one they did before was just them in their 3zzap attires and I wanted an actual magazine photoshoot. I'm so excited. YEAH! :D Thanks for sharing!