KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan Girl, that can never happen! :lol: Did you forget about the existence of MK? Well at least James didn't pair up with anyone because I would have been even more bitter lol. Our man was solo and I was grateful for that :lol: Speaking of ch3 calendar, it was very nicely done. Probably my favorite. I love that they didn't go with the lame indoor photoshoot and took the actors out in the wilderness because I always hated the indoor calendar themes. And I also appreciate the coupling of same sex actors instead of the usual koojins and male/female pairings (minus NY and MK of course :BangHead:). Taew and Mew couple was my favorite. It would have been nice to see Kim and Yaya in a sisterly one, but too bad.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Its good Jma's was alone, but I had such high hopes that they would be paired. Lol definitely forgot MK was around since I was hook on JK lol! I really like Mew and Taew's too along with Anne T alone, Im surprised shes still in the calendar, with no upcoming lakorns.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan OMG! Anne was stunning! She looks like a freakin forest goddess or something lol. Well I thought ch3 calendar included all of their actors whether they're active or not. I don't know really lol.

And girl, did you see the teaser for Buang Hong??!!! I'm so excited for it! James Ji and Kim look soooooooo good together!

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhhhhh! I literately smile ear to ear when I hear her saying James Ma :D I wonder what she's saying. Is she helping him promote his movie lol. @Chasha where are you? We need you now!
She's helping him promote his movie. She said as his wife Nuth..she's saying everyone needs to go watch it because he's worked hard n is with an international star...something like that.

Anyone know how to get access to the movie?

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for the translation...daradaily award live now...and our james win ....yeay:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer:....it would be much better if kim win leading actress...her performances in pcknmcpw is so great...

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the translation...daradaily award live now...and our james win ....yeay:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer:....it would be much better if kim win leading actress...her performances in pcknmcpw is so great...
Is there an award ceremony? Are both Kim n James in attendance?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
She's helping him promote his movie. She said as his wife Nuth..she's saying everyone needs to go watch it because he's worked hard n is with an international star...something like that.

Thanks for translating! And oh my, she said that??? As his wife Nuth??? Ahhhhhhhh! She's so stinking cute! And no offense, but T-ara Eunji isn't that popular lol. I think that's her name???

@doojhyo Live awards show??? Are you watching an awards show ceremony with actual actors attending or is this some poll results thing??? And YAY for our babe James!!!!!!! What did he won? How about our Kimmy? She was nominated in quite a bit of category?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Okay saw pics on IG, and there's an actual ceremony for it and our James won the Star Awards for Best Actor for his character Mor Wat. Saw pics of him in tux and Nadech too. Nadech won something too, not sure what it is though. No sign of Kimmy all glam up for the ceremony so I guess she didn't win anything or didn't go :( But I'm happy for my baby James though. Best Actor!!! That's some great achievement there! So proud of him.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for translating! And oh my, she said that??? As his wife Nuth??? Ahhhhhhhh! She's so stinking cute! And no offense, but T-ara Eunji isn't that popular lol. I think that's her name???

@doojhyo Live awards show??? Are you watching an awards show ceremony with actual actors attending or is this some poll results thing??? And YAY for our babe James!!!!!!! What did he won? How about our Kimmy? She was nominated in quite a bit of category?

no the girl name is t-ara han eunjung.

i watch live on ig...its the great dara daily awards....well u know dara daily..it based on voting system...both james and kim nominated in 2 categories which is hot/cool guy/girl of the year but the awards went to nadech and yaya... and the other one is best leading actor/actress of the year which is james win but the leading actress went to nune worranuch...best series went to nakee...so sad ..wish pcknmcpw would win though..

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

OMG TOOOOO SWEET LOLLL!!!!!! MISS KIMJA!

@Pooh4ever I did see the trailer lol I'm excited but I don't know too, not that big on JJ, but I'll give it a try cause its our gal Kim. Plus glad to see she will be kinda poor lol

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Yeah....was a little sad that Kimmy didn't win anything, but I'm still happy for James though. Kim was up against some stiffed competition though. For the Hot Girl of the Year, she has her bff, Yaya, to take down and apparently Yaya has won the same awards for 6 consecutive years! How is that even possible? For the Best Actress, she has Nun, with her lakorn with Pong. I didn't watch her lakorn but I've heard good reviews on it and how great she was in it. And to be frank, Nuth isn't that great of a character anyways lol.

As for PCKNMCPW not winning the Best Drama, I agree with it. As much as I like it, it's not a very good lakorn. The only reason why I stuck with it to the very end is because of James and Kim. Overall the lakorn was very lacking in substance, and the camerawork was really bad too.

@doojhyo Eunjung right. I think I named Apink Eunji instead. :lol:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yeah....was a little sad that Kimmy didn't win anything, but I'm still happy for James though. Kim was up against some stiffed competition though. For the Hot Girl of the Year, she has her bff, Yaya, to take down and apparently Yaya has won the same awards for 6 consecutive years! How is that even possible? For the Best Actress, she has Nun, with her lakorn with Pong. I didn't watch her lakorn but I've heard good reviews on it and how great she was in it. And to be frank, Nuth isn't that great of a character anyways lol.

As for PCKNMCPW not winning the Best Drama, I agree with it. As much as I like it, it's not a very good lakorn. The only reason why I stuck with it to the very end is because of James and Kim. Overall the lakorn was very lacking in substance, and the camerawork was really bad too.

@doojhyo Eunjung right. I think I named Apink Eunji instead. :lol:
I have to agree, Kim went against some of the best people in the industry. I understand how Yaya would win cause she has a HUGE fanbase, I think Kim's fanbase is mainly international. And overall this is more of a fan voting thing so its not too big of a deal. I wonder if all the awards are fanbase though. But i also think some are from the big bosses to decide. Anyways I have to agree on PCKN it was so draggy. If it wasnt for the kisses between Kimja i would've dropped it.