KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Step

Mrs James Ma
James dont do fan services. In Thailand, celebs go to events and sing. Even if they are not paired. Some dont sing but usually all celebs sing to entertain the crowd .
i don't understand why many thai actor & actress especially the one who pair in a lakorn before sing in public. are they just fanservices?

i also wonder who tell him to sing this song. somebody pick it or he just sing what he wants? sorry i don't know about this things:p

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwww Im soooo happy reading all the comments. Kim is really special to James. Im MK shipper but I dont mind if Kim and James will be couple in real life but Kim is happy with Mark so I will ship JK on screen. Please reunite them.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much for translation.
If Kim had not put her hands on her knees, James hands would be there to cover her legs. I have seen Mark doing it always to Kim. James is 2nd person to do that to her ;);)

In a BTS, Kima and James had to introduce their characters to viewers. Kim told James to introduce his character.. He said Im Sattawat your husband and showed the ring to her. When Kim did not repeat, he made her to say Samee kon chan (my husband). I will search that video now

ooo please find the vid...really wanted to watch it...:aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::naughty2::thumbup:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
If Kim had not put her hands on her knees, James hands would be there to cover her legs. I have seen Mark doing it always to Kim. James is 2nd person to do that to her ;);)

In a BTS, Kima and James had to introduce their characters to viewers. Kim told James to introduce his character.. He said Im Sattawat your husband and showed the ring to her. When Kim did not repeat, he made her to say Samee kon chan (my husband). I will search that video now

what translation???? btw the part that u said james cover kim leg in which vid??is it the above vid???

enzek

sarNie Adult
Step post: 1183604 said:
Awwww Im soooo happy reading all the comments. Kim is really special to James. Im MK shipper but I dont mind if Kim and James will be couple in real life but Kim is happy with Mark so I will ship JK on screen. Please reunite them.
How long kim been together with mark until now?

This make me remember about @andreanaing said before that she want to clone Kim & give her to James LOL

Yes I want KimJa to reunite but with good script & production next time. I like PCKNMCPW very much but I want KimJa in a lakorn that has less villain than that.

But KimJa schedules are busy and their next lakorns are shooting at the amoeba pace so maybe we have to wait until 2020 or worst until one of us get married LOL:crybaby2:

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yes since Mark is the lover off screen, let james be the onscreen lover hehe

enzek

sarNie Adult
AnnTfan post: 1183610 said:
Yes since Mark is the lover off screen, let james be the onscreen lover hehe
Mark not only is kim off screen lover, he also become Kim on screen lover for 5 times already including kom faek. Let kim pair with other actors like ken T, Mario, phet, great or reunite with James ma or nadech for at least once again.

Even if Kim reunite with mark in 4 or 5 years later, i doubt any other actors have chance to acts together with Kim as many as mark get haishh.

And even if James ma or nadech reunite with Kim so many times in the short amount of time between their lakorn like mark & Kim or yaya & nadech, honestly I won't like it.

Last edited:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile

@Step can u give me the vid link when james hand cover kim leg and also the link that when they had to introduced tbeir character...

enzek

sarNie Adult
View attachment 912
How to know if a guy likes you.
other LOL:p

HOW TO TELL IF A GUY LIKES YOU?

He Touches You
Even when he doesn’t really have to – he touches you. Accidentally, or just subconsciously, he makes some kind of physical contact with you.

Let’s say you guys are chatting and when he’s trying to make a point he touches you to stress a word. There you go… the more physical contact a guy makes, the more obvious it is that he likes you. Does he try to play any games, or is he teasing you in a way that involves physical contact? If yes, that’s a sign he likes you and maybe he’s not even aware of it. This is especially the case if you’re at some house party and he tries to dance or puts his hand on your shoulder just to use you as support to keep balance. If he’s goofing around and touches you, that’s another sign.

Another thing you can do is touch him and see how he reacts. Is he comfortable with it or does he get really nervous? When he says something and if it’s funny and you laugh, you can hold on to him not to fall on the ground or something, see how he reacts. The best way to find out if a guy likes you is to test him in these subtle ways where you can see how he reacts.

comment: we can say he make physical contact in gentleman manner comfortably:naughty2:

Making Fun of You and Teasing
One more definite way to tell if a guy likes you is if he’s constantly making fun of you and busting your balls. If he’s making jokes with you, trying to make you laugh, joke around and he’s being a bit sarcastic, you know he probably likes you.

This is like when you where kids and he fought for your attention, or picked on you, pulled your hair etc. Guys do the same as grown ups too, they just change the method of getting your attention.

A guy almost NEVER teases a girl he’s not interested in. You can consider any type of teasing as flirting in a way. He may mimic something about you etc. These are all signs of interest.

comment: yeah, he mimic kim before. not only he lean on her (hello, physical contact!) on @Step siggie he also must tease kim something so kim hit him:p

He Gives You Compliments
Let’s face it – a compliment always feels nice. Even if you don’t like a guy, but he compliments your looks, clothes, personality, or anything else about you – he probably likes you.

Guys rarely compliment women they’re not interested in. He might give you a subtle, not so obvious, compliment and then keep making jokes on your account and keep fooling around.

Anyway, it doesn’t matter whether he compliments you directly or indirectly, getting a compliment from him definitely tells that this guy likes you. Even look for backhanded compliments, something subtle.

comment: he compliments about kim a lot from his other n'eks;)

He Remembers the Details
Let’s say you’ve met this guy once before, talked a bit, and now you run into him again. Does he remember some tiny, little detail from your previous conversation? Something that’s trivial, irrelevant, even pointless? Guys have a selective memory.

When a guy likes you, he pays more attention to what you’ve said, he delves deeper into your words and tries to figure out their hidden meaning. So, if he brings up something that you’ve talked about before, and you figure he remembers things you say – it’s possible that it’s because he likes you.

This is often a sure sign that tells that a guy likes you, because guys tend to forget everything that chicks they are NOT interested in, say. Their name, job, where they’re from, what they do, hobbies, opinions, and whatever they’ve said when they first met, just evaporate.

If we don’t like a girl, often what she says isn’t “worth remembering” so our brain just filters it. Goes in on one ear, goes out on the other one.

comment: well this make me remember that he remember kim's first role:nut:

well there's been said that "innocent until proven guilty" LOL it seem there's a sign hehe:love:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

@ 29:30
James Ma said if he likes a girl, she would be older like 1 or 2 years!!! Jma is 22 Kim is 24 , james is turning 23 on JuLy 3.

@enzek hehe I was going to look for evidence but forgot glad you did !! Eeek Kimja 4everrr

enzek

sarNie Adult

James Ma said if he likes a girl, she would be older like 1 or 2 years!!! Jma is 22 Kim is 24 , james is turning 23 on JuLy 3.

@enzek hehe I was going to look for evidence but forgot glad you did !! Eeek Kimja 4everrr
older girl? it seem he like matured, independent type of girl.

well kim can be silly in a cute way but she also can be matured in sexy way so no wonder he has a crush towards her:p

well if it hard to reunite kimbarry give kimja chance to reunite please! don't be like ann & willy. i really like them in manee yard fah but when they reunite in sood sanae ha willy is the second lead there:crybaby2: i like that lakorn & ken as the p'ek there but...but...:(:crybaby2:

Last edited:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile

before u post about this i already aware about it...hahaha more evidence that james like kim...:clap::cheer::aaaaa::naughty2:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Hoping for Kimbarry and Kimja! I love them sooo muchh but I dont see it coming anytime soon . If MK wasnt dating for sure our jma would make a move already haha. Ps im so glad we are in the 8th page already!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
James dont do fan services. In Thailand, celebs go to events and sing. Even if they are not paired. Some dont sing but usually all celebs sing to entertain the crowd .
Oh so if JMa dont do fanservice than can we officially say he likes Kimmy lol

enzek

sarNie Adult
Hoping for Kimbarry and Kimja! I love them sooo muchh but I dont see it coming anytime soon . If MK wasnt dating for sure our jma would make a move already haha. Ps im so glad we are in the 8th page already!!
i'm kinda lose hope with kimbarry reunion when know about nadech "you-know-what" action you know:crybaby2:

now i can only hope with kimja reunion but their schedules are already pack & channel3 care more about koo jin pair so i don't know:crybaby2::(

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile

yeah me too waiting for kimbarry and kimja reunion...but i hope that kim will be paired with other actor first before kimja and kimbarry reunion..maybe after buang hong another lakorn with mario maurer... i think kim will have explosive chemistry with mario maurer and then after that a reunion with kimbarry then kimja..right know james and nadech are so busy witth three lakorn to film...hope after likit ruk nadech will get to act with kim again...btw pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaseeeee no more lakorn with mark.. i cant help but feel boring when mark act with kim..

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
i'm kinda lose hope with kimbarry reunion when know about nadech "you-know-what" action you know:crybaby2:

now i can only hope with kimja reunion but their schedules are already pack & channel3 care more about koo jin pair so i don't know:crybaby2::(

i dont understand...what happened with nadech???