KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
i also dont want them to become close...just stating what i see...they are totally different in attitude and personality. for ex like how the way mark and james interact with his fans...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I agree with you girls! I don't remember if Ananda was also asked about Mark. Does anyone know if he was uncomfy since he also did a lot with kimmy:risas3: .
At the closing ceremony oh gosh it seems so awkward when they sing together , i feel kinda bad for jma though . Its a celebration for the cast then mark who had nothing to do with the lakorn joins. I know I sound mean but really just cause your kim's bf and anne's friend doesnt mean you should always be associated with them. I dont know if KC had a closing ceremony, but I wouldn't want kim to join either.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
yeah poor james...i do not know about ananda but supposed they should be more awkward isnt it coz ananda clearly stated his affection toward kim

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you girls! I don't remember if Ananda was also asked about Mark. Does anyone know if he was uncomfy since he also did a lot with kimmy:risas3: .
At the closing ceremony oh gosh it seems so awkward when they sing together , i feel kinda bad for jma though . Its a celebration for the cast then mark who had nothing to do with the lakorn joins. I know I sound mean but really just cause your kim's bf and anne's friend doesnt mean you should always be associated with them. I dont know if KC had a closing ceremony, but I wouldn't want kim to join either.
Yes I agree. Why was mark even at a party for a group he wasn't a part of. Did any of the other cast members being their s.o?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Well I didn't follow Suer much since I didn't enjoy the drama, but during the filming of the drama, which was during the airing of ARO, MK was promoting ARO and went on 3zap and one of the host asked Mark how he feels about Ananda and Kim, especially about their kissing scenes because Ananda is known to be aggressive in that area lol (and he was indeed aggressive lol). I don't remember what Mark said, but I think it was something like, "Work is work so he was fine with it." As to whether Ananda was ever asked about Mark, I'm not sure. I know Kim and Ananda had a 3zap appearance but I don't think it was ever subbed, surprisingly huh? Because it was in this show that Ananda mentioned that he would like to work with Kim in a movie or something.

However, I believe MK wasn't together at that time, or they didn't publicize their relationship yet, so there was no need for Mark's name to be mentioned in Ananda and Kim's interviews like how it is with KimJa.

As for Mark attending the closing party, I agree. He shouldn't have been there. And as for Kim, so far she has not visit any of his lakorn filming set, and I hope she doesn't in the future either lol. Because let's be honest, them together will make news and take away the spotlight of the lakorn itself.

@doojhyo What do you mean by affection? Ananda didn't say anything like he likes Kim? He only complimented her for her professionalism and nice personality. And how if Kim ever wants to act in a movie, he wants her to work with him or something like that. I don't think Ananda ever hinted or shown any interest in Kim other than wanting to work with her again in the future. I do like them together because of how funny they are off screen, but I don't think either one of them like each other in a romantic way lol.

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
Well I didn't follow Suer much since I didn't enjoy the drama, but during the filming of the drama, which was during the airing of ARO, MK was promoting ARO and went on 3zap and one of the host asked Mark how he feels about Ananda and Kim, especially about their kissing scenes because Ananda is known to be aggressive in that area lol (and he was indeed aggressive lol). I don't remember what Mark said, but I think it was something like, "Work is work so he was fine with it." As to whether Ananda was ever asked about Mark, I'm not sure. I know Kim and Ananda had a 3zap appearance but I don't think it was ever subbed, surprisingly huh? Because it was in this show that Ananda mentioned that he would like to work with Kim in a movie or something.

However, I believe MK wasn't together at that time, or they didn't publicize their relationship yet, so there was no need for Mark's name to be mentioned in Ananda and Kim's interviews like how it is with KimJa.

As for Mark attending the closing party, I agree. He shouldn't have been there. And as for Kim, so far she has not visit any of his lakorn filming set, and I hope she doesn't in the future either lol. Because let's be honest, them together will make news and take away the spotlight of the lakorn itself.

@doojhyo What do you mean by affection? Ananda didn't say anything like he likes Kim? He only complimented her for her professionalism and nice personality. And how if Kim ever wants to act in a movie, he wants her to work with him or something like that. I don't think Ananda ever hinted or shown any interest in Kim other than wanting to work with her again in the future. I do like them together because of how funny they are off screen, but I don't think either one of them like each other in a romantic way lol.
I thought kim visited the filming with mark and Yaya. They were caught holding hands on set.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I thought kim visited the filming with mark and Yaya. They were caught holding hands on set.
You're right! Well I'm not sure if that was the filming of KC, but I remember Kimmy being at the set of KC in the final shooting of the lakorn. So I guess I'll take my words back lol. But with Yaya and Mark, I'm not so upset because Yaya and Kimmy are besties. And Yaya has herself a man already, but with KimJa I can see a possibility because James is single lol. I know I'm such a hypocrite lol. But it's because James isn't close to Mark so him appearing at the filming set makes it awkward for my James babe lol. It would be different if Mark, James, and Kim were all close to one another. I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Even with kim I would like her to not visit Mark, but yes like you said she is also bestie with Yaya, plus Ya is with Nadech. All 4 of them are good friends but with James Ma its just too awkward and i don't know but seems like Mark very much like the attention where as Kimmy was more quiet at the set. Seems like when Mark comes James Ma gets left out, but with Yaya, kim can still talk to her. Yall get what I mean? Haha

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Even with kim I would like her to not visit Mark, but yes like you said she is also bestie with Yaya, plus Ya is with Nadech. All 4 of them are good friends but with James Ma its just too awkward and i don't know but seems like Mark very much like the attention where as Kimmy was more quiet at the set. Seems like when Mark comes James Ma gets left out, but with Yaya, kim can still talk to her. Yall get what I mean? Haha
Girl I get you! That's how I feel too. When Mark visited James is no where in sight and I don't see them interacting so I feel like my James is all left out. It makes me sad. Because Kim is obviously happy to see Mark and Anne is too, but I would be like, "Where's James?" Probably hiding himself in the corner listening to his rock music or something.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Girl I get you! That's how I feel too. When Mark visited James is no where in sight and I don't see them interacting so I feel like my James is all left out. It makes me sad. Because Kim is obviously happy to see Mark and Anne is too, but I would be like, "Where's James?" Probably hiding himself in the corner listening to his rock music or something.
Lol everyone said James Ma is always listening to Rock music, he's so cute. Him and Kim were the pra'nangs I would like to see together since it is their lakorn *sigh

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Lol everyone said James Ma is always listening to Rock music, he's so cute. Him and Kim were the pra'nangs I would like to see together since it is their lakorn *sigh
Agree. The stars of the show should be advertise to benefit the show, not the star's personal life. Again nothing against Mark, just wish he keep personal and work separate, same with Kim if possible. Even with Mark in the picture, I have to say KimJa is still very successful. I hope with the growing popularity, there will be another chance of a collaboration in the future. Somehow I feel there's a higher chance for KimJa to work together again, compare to her other p'eks, minus Mark of course lol.

I think I saw a couple of clips of James listening to music on his phone. He does seem to be a little more conservative, but I like that mysterious vibe about him, not including his looks and personality of course lol.

A little off topic, but is anyone watching that one lakorn with Mick and Pim. I honestly thought there will not be another lakorn this year that will capture my heart like the way PCKNMCPW did, but I am so wrong lol. It's actually really good, and I rarely watch ch7 dramas. I wish someone can subbed it though. I'm watching it raw and reading recaps sadly :(

Now I want to see Mick and Kim together in a lakorn now. He's so tall. He'll look perfect next to our Kimmy :p

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I agree Kimja does have a higher chance for a collaboration, plus I felt they did a lot of pre advertising too like Today Show, 3Zaap, Desk show. Which is more than I've seen Kim done with other p'ek besides Mark, also I've never seen Kim collab with a p'ek after a lakorn has aired. Im excited for Kimja, honestly.

Aw I miss watching channel 7 lakorns, it gives me such a Thai Vibe and their lakorns are raeng, sadly I don't watch it anymore after that whole copyright situation. I usually don't get to watch unless its gets hmong dubbed, by the way is it just me or Ch7 and Ch5's storylines are super fast pace, I don't know if its all but I remember during Mick and Stephanie's lakorn their was a force kiss in like the second episode. I feel like ch3 is so slow while other channels are too fast.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Agree. The stars of the show should be advertise to benefit the show, not the star's personal life. Again nothing against Mark, just wish he keep personal and work separate, same with Kim if possible. Even with Mark in the picture, I have to say KimJa is still very successful. I hope with the growing popularity, there will be another chance of a collaboration in the future. Somehow I feel there's a higher chance for KimJa to work together again, compare to her other p'eks, minus Mark of course lol.

I think I saw a couple of clips of James listening to music on his phone. He does seem to be a little more conservative, but I like that mysterious vibe about him, not including his looks and personality of course lol.

A little off topic, but is anyone watching that one lakorn with Mick and Pim. I honestly thought there will not be another lakorn this year that will capture my heart like the way PCKNMCPW did, but I am so wrong lol. It's actually really good, and I rarely watch ch7 dramas. I wish someone can subbed it though. I'm watching it raw and reading recaps sadly :(

Now I want to see Mick and Kim together in a lakorn now. He's so tall. He'll look perfect next to our Kimmy :p
To be honest, I think ch7 make a better mafia Lakorn than ch3. I admit I like it a lot almost similar to how I love PCKNMCPW. The pa'ek is so handsome , the story is perfect, and the ost is so romantic!

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
what do u mean by mafia lakorn??? hehe i cant understand...btw is pcknmcpw is really that successful considering that the rating are not that high or it is considered high in thailand??? i wanted to watch the lakorn that @AnnTfan talk about but i do not know the title..after pcknmcpw there is no other lakorn that interest me...i tried to watch andrew gregson and ploy chermarn lakorn but it is boring...i ony watch until ep 3...ch 7 lakorn i think is quite great looking from the teaser...but its sooo hard to find them with eng sub..sometimes i give up to watch the lakorn...ooh there is one lakorn that interest me pitsawart starring nune wooranuch and pong nawat..it is on ch one...anybody know where can i watch this lakorn..?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
what do u mean by mafia lakorn??? hehe i cant understand...btw is pcknmcpw is really that successful considering that the rating are not that high or it is considered high in thailand??? i wanted to watch the lakorn that @AnnTfan talk about but i do not know the title..after pcknmcpw there is no other lakorn that interest me...i tried to watch andrew gregson and ploy chermarn lakorn but it is boring...i ony watch until ep 3...ch 7 lakorn i think is quite great looking from the teaser...but its sooo hard to find them with eng sub..sometimes i give up to watch the lakorn...ooh there is one lakorn that interest me pitsawart starring nune wooranuch and pong nawat..it is on ch one...anybody know where can i watch this lakorn..?
Hm what lakorn are you talking about? Yes Nune and Pong's lakorn is for ch one, maybe you can try to find it on Daily motion.

Back then there were a lot of subbers.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Talking about mafia lakorn, I refer to both of Bomb' mafia lakorns, Cubic and his lakorn with Ice. The story line suck, and I don't think ch3 produce it well! I never really interest in ch7 lakorn, but Karn La Krang Neng....Nai Hua Jai staring Mik and Pim get me hook. I'm really addict to this lakorn! I didn't know that PCKNMCPW is not popular, I thought it was a huge success!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@MomRamy pckn was pretty huge, ratings don't matter nowadays.
I actually enjoyed Nang Fah gub Mafia starring Weir and Pancake. I thought it was a good mafia.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
To be honest, I think ch7 make a better mafia Lakorn than ch3. I admit I like it a lot almost similar to how I love PCKNMCPW. The pa'ek is so handsome , the story is perfect, and the ost is so romantic!
OMG! Are you watching it too? I'm in love with the drama, especially the chemistry between Mick and Pim. I love love Mick's character, Daniel, so much. He's honestly so swoon-worthy. That calm and collective personality, and oh so soft spoken to the n'ek is my type of p'ek :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: It was love at first sight lol. I don't watch much ch7 drama, but this one is really well done in term of story and filming. I didn't even know about its existence until I stumbled on the mv for the ost and fell in love with the song. The ost with the duo is love. I'm obsessed with it. I've been listening to it a lot lately.

I actually don't like mafia theme lakorn, but I'm hook with this one. I think the fighting scenes are well done (usually lakorn fighting scene sucks) and the overall darkness balance with this light, fluffy romance, which sadly is turning quite heartbreaking in recent episodes but I'm all down for some heart breaking because the actors are killing it with their acting. What I love is how the drama is filmed, there's an edge to it. Darker scenes are kept in the dark. Light, comedic scenes are full of brightness and color. Romantic scenes, are done with a blur, misty vibe that makes it sultry :rolleyes: The recent kiss scene on the couch, HOT like FIRE :naughty2: It almost feels like a movie, much less a lakorn. Honestly it's one of the most well done lakorn I've seen in a while, in term of directing and editing. The only complain I have is the obvious fake tattoos the two main male leads are sporting lol. I can't take them serious in that shirtless fighting scene because I was cracking up at their poorly, chld-liked render tattoos lol. PCKNMCPW was bad in the directing and filming aspect, the cuts and transitions are done poorly. The only good thing about PCKNMCPW is KimJa. I kept on watching for them only, and at certain times, I was only watching it for Mor Wat.

I agree Kimja does have a higher chance for a collaboration, plus I felt they did a lot of pre advertising too like Today Show, 3Zaap, Desk show. Which is more than I've seen Kim done with other p'ek besides Mark, also I've never seen Kim collab with a p'ek after a lakorn has aired. Im excited for Kimja, honestly.

Aw I miss watching channel 7 lakorns, it gives me such a Thai Vibe and their lakorns are raeng, sadly I don't watch it anymore after that whole copyright situation. I usually don't get to watch unless its gets hmong dubbed, by the way is it just me or Ch7 and Ch5's storylines are super fast pace, I don't know if its all but I remember during Mick and Stephanie's lakorn their was a force kiss in like the second episode. I feel like ch3 is so slow while other channels are too fast.
Well I haven't watch enough ch7 or ch5 lakorns to answer that question, but the ones I've seen are pretty fast in the romance department. Mick recent one with Pim has a kiss scene in the second episode, and the two sort of confessing each other feelings, or showing signs of affection to one another in the first episode.

After PCKNMCPW, there's really nothing to watch on ch3. Like @doojhyo I've tried to watch the one with Andrew and Ploy, and it was hilarious but I wasn't hooked. I might come back to watch it when it's completely subbed. I've watched the one with Mark and Patricia, but it's boring, not my type of lakorn sadly. Sorry Mark, maybe the next one lol.

@doojhyo Mafia lakorns are like gang type of drama. Lots of violence, fighting/shooting scenes. The drama that MomRamy and I are talking about is called Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai, Once A Upon A Time In My Heart. You can watch it raw here: http://www.thailakornvideos.com/once-upon-a-time-in-my-heart-ep-1/ and it's being subbed!!!!! Yes!!!! You can get updates on the subbing project here: https://nekomeowmeow.wordpress.com/klknnhj/ So thankful it's being subbed. Or you can read recaps of the drama here: https://lovefia.com/

And I think PCKNMCPW was a success. I don't remember who, but someone in the PCKNMCPW's thread mentioned that the rating for lakorns has changed. Back then the rating was a combination of online streaming and live viewing, but now it's only live viewing so the numbers are smaller. So with what the lakorn has during its run, it could be considered a successful lakorn. If you check the number of views the lakorn has on ch3 official on youtube, it's in the millions. That's massive for a lakorn, compare to its rival during the airing period those are huge numbers. Compare to Kimmy's recent past lakorns, PCKNMCPW is a huge success for Kimmy at least. Because I believe James' Ka Badin was huge in rating, right?

Has anyone seen Kimmy's event with Weir today? She's sporting this dark, fall makeup and she looks amazing. I would never look great with that type of makeup lol. And her hair is black now!!!!