KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Not sure why Mark left..

@Pooh4ever yes, i read he got Mai Davika the part in Pee Mak, Richy was also under him so I think thats how she got the part for Koo Gum. I think Ananda is also under him.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Not sure why Mark left..

@Pooh4ever yes, i read he got Mai Davika the part in Pee Mak, Richy was also under him so I think thats how she got the part for Koo Gum. I think Ananda is also under him.
Oh wow! Well if Kim's under him we might get a KimBarry reunion, or even a movie with Ananda!!!! I'm still surprised that Kimmy has yet to have a movie under her name. I would love to see her do a movie once in her acting career. She's so talented that it's such a waste for her to only do lakorn.

Is James under him? When I clicked on his IG, he posted a couple of posts for James and Kim's Pepsi ad.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh wow! Well if Kim's under him we might get a KimBarry reunion, or even a movie with Ananda!!!! I'm still surprised that Kimmy has yet to have a movie under her name. I would love to see her do a movie once in her acting career. She's so talented that it's such a waste for her to only do lakorn.

Is James under him? When I clicked on his IG, he posted a couple of posts for James and Kim's Pepsi ad.
Right? Kim needs a movie!!
Yes Jma is under Ae, JMA seems like he has a lot of endorsements too, plus he has a movie

Last edited:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
if i'm not mistaken both james ma and kim are under p'ae...mark was once under p'ae but he left..i dun know why he left..

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
if i'm not mistaken both james ma and kim are under p'ae...mark was once under p'ae but he left..i dun know why he left..
Maybe the same reason as Mai Davika? Something involving money I guess

Chasha

sarNie Egg
anybody know what they talking about????
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKF2reshVMm/
M: She didn't tell anyone, suddenly they went there.(in japan)
J: hmm, actually i think it's about 2 people.
M: it's none of our business right?
J: it's about 2 people to have fun together.
M: just say "it's none of our business"
J: I have no right to speak on behalf of the bachelor.
M: i texted her "are you in japan?" She said yes and asked me what did i want from japan but i said no just enjoy the trip.
M: I don't have any plan to go anywhere. (With her BF)
J: hey! They work together.
M: you know it too!
J: i know everything!
M: you're a real fan of everyone.
J: James ma knows everything in the world.

Hope this will help you.:)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
M: She didn't tell anyone, suddenly they went there.(in japan)
J: hmm, actually i think it's about 2 people.
M: it's none of our business right?
J: it's about 2 people to have fun together.
M: just say "it's none of our business"
J: I have no right to speak on behalf of the bachelor.
M: i texted her "are you in japan?" She said yes and asked me what did i want from japan but i said no just enjoy the trip.
M: I don't have any plan to go anywhere. (With her BF)
J: hey! They work together.
M: you know it too!
J: i know everything!
M: you're a real fan of everyone.
J: James ma knows everything in the world.

Hope this will help you.:)
Aww so cute, so they are talking about Mk? Wonder why they asked about MK to Margie and JMa

Chasha

sarNie Egg
Aww so cute, so they are talking about Mk? Wonder why they asked about MK to Margie and JMa
Yes they're talking about MK. They asked them because they want to know what do their friends think about MK's trip.

Last edited:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
@Chasha thank soo much for the translation... i thought they just thought about kim well apparently they thought about mk...btw did kim trip to japan only with mp????is that why she didnt participate for pepsi commercial fiming??..

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Why would they asked them about MK lol? These reporters/news people.

Right? Kim needs a movie!!
Yes Jma is under Ae, JMA seems like he has a lot of endorsements too, plus he has a movie
Oh James under him too. I didn't know that. And true, James does have a lot of endorsements and events. And if it's true that Kim's under him too then hopefully he'll promote her well. She deserves it.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Why would they asked them about MK lol? These reporters/news people.

Oh James under him too. I didn't know that. And true, James does have a lot of endorsements and events. And if it's true that Kim's under him too then hopefully he'll promote her well. She deserves it.

coz james and margie are known to be close with kim..