KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
@AnnTfan...True that! Nadech and Kim need a reunion ASPA! I want to see Nadech and Kim in a slap-kiss type of lakorn meanwhile like I mention above James Ma and Kim romantic/comedy.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
omg!!!!!!!!cant believe what i seee....they r soooooooo close....love the way they tease and joking with each other...:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:.

hope anybody can translate what they say...

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
right, I miss them so much, but i wanna see NK reunite first cause I waited for 4 years lol
If I could liked your post 100 times I would lol. I love how most of us here are also huge NK's supporters too. Has it really been only four years since RP? I feel like it's so much longer than that lol. Every year I've always hoped to hear news of casting NK together in a lakorn, but every year it ends with no good news and I always have to tell myself, "Next year I will hear good news of NK." I have no idea how long we have to wait to see a reunion between these two.

I'm just glad that despite JK not working on a lakorn together, they are at least working in other projects together so we still get to see them from time to time. Not like NK at all!!!

Sweet_09

@Pooh4ever...how can Nadech be like James Ma when he is glue to be with Yaya lol I'm actually so sick and tier of the Koo-Jin things that Ch.3 think it the shees!

Glad to see that Kim is not glue to Mark only hahaha!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I hate the koojin things, i'm not annoyed if they work a lot and no lakorns back to back or if they have lakorns back to back but working with others for other projects but koojins now is like commercial, magazine, lakorns, events, fanservice, instagram, back to back to back. Yes its been 4 years since it aired. I miss them soooo much, I actually went back to watch some NK scenes and the spark is still there! i can't control myself but to squeal. i'm happy with JK's pace, not too overdone and we also get to see them off screen hehe :love::love::love: but with NK nothing the pace is tooooo slow. i'm hoping after NY is done with their lakorns Kim can work with Na and then a different p'ek.
I'm glad the channel is actually helping to promote Kim without MP, where as yaya they don't ever do promotions for her without Nadech. i'm not sure about nadech though, did he and Mew have any promotions or him and taew/pat. I was watching some things and NK actually got some shows to promote RP but those were the old days.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
FCKKKKKKKKKKKK watching that interview of them, I want to see them in another lakorn sooooooooooooooooooo BAD!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm pretty sure you guys have watched Thara himalaya, but I LOVED Fai and Nam. i know they were siblings but Nadech and kim were soooo cute in there

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
They are teasing each other.
She's saying he has the smallest eyes, big butt, and thighs. And he's saying he calls her auntie bc she's always complaining non stop.

Sweet_09

Nadech and Mew did have a little of promotion. They sing together which i find it pretty cute. As for Taew I don't know since I didn't follow that lakorn.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
She's saying he has the smallest eyes, big butt, and thighs. And he's saying he calls her auntie bc she's always complaining non stop.
THANK YOU ahah way too funny!
@Sweet_09 Yes all I saw was the show with Mew, but nadech doesn't do 3zaap with anyone else besides Yaya huh?

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile

thank u soo much for translating ..ooo they r sooo sweet teasing each other:):)...haha loves them so much...about nk i think it will be long time before we can see them reunited..i read an article saying that after nadech two lakorn with yaya...he will be acting in korean drama productions...but they didnt confirmed yet who the nang ek is...

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
THANK YOU ahah way too funny!
@Sweet_09 Yes all I saw was the show with Mew, but nadech doesn't do 3zaap with anyone else besides Yaya huh?
really!!!why?? cant they be professional...i heard some say that nadech dun do real kisses except with yaya...i'm not sure if its true or not...now that u mention it i remember nadech never come to 3 zaap with his nang ek except yaya..:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
really!!!why?? cant they be professional...i heard some say that nadech dun do real kisses except with yaya...i'm not sure if its true or not...now that u mention it i remember nadech never come to 3 zaap with his nang ek except yaya..:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
I have never seen Na kiss anyone else besides Yaya, I guess we can blame it on directors they probably don't write in kisses cause the n'ek is not Yaya. Yaya and Mark kissed so might as well let Nadech roam freely

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
anybody want to know about what james and kim talking about can go to jkhome ig...on the comment section...looking at how they know alot about each other i think they have met outside of work alot....

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
James Ma and Kim! :love::love: They reunited after a year! I somewhat want them in a lakorn together again! I see this update on Kim FB page lol!

I missed them so much! I want them in a romantic/comedy!
Yes! I can totally see them doing comedy together! Something like oum ruk that Ann did with ken