KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm so happy. Now we can all openingly stalk him lol. He's so active too. Already posting so much.

And have you girls see his fitting pics for his lakorn with Diana. Gosh! He looks so good. Blessed the invention of hair gel! I wasn't so excited for it, but I'm going to be super shallow and watch it to admire James' prettiness lol.

And I think JK are going to be in an event together. Can't remember exactly which date, but NY are going to be there too.
I actually find Diana and him quite cute! The fitting is pretty nice. Haha i love his posts on Ig, he's funny "i hope I don't bore you guys with my posts" something like that then his " notice my effort to type thai" on his post with margie, he's just soooo sweet and cute.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I actually find Diana and him quite cute! The fitting is pretty nice. Haha i love his posts on Ig, he's funny "i hope I don't bore you guys with my posts" something like that then his " notice my effort to type thai" on his post with margie, he's just soooo sweet and cute.
Right! I think they look cute! There's a lot of hate for Diana. I'm pretty neutral with her, she's not bad or good. She's just okay. I'm just hoping for good chemistry. I thought she had amazing chemistry with Pope in her lakorn with him. They were so cute. Hopefully it'll be the same with James.

And yes!!! James so cute and funny with his captions. And did you see his latest post with his cute little cat. I'm not even surprised lol.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
haha i'm good..yes this thread has been quiet for some time...missing all active people here...hope it can be active again...hahaha
It'll be active once our loves get cast in a lakorn together. And I'm so busy with work, now that I'm done with school. Adult's life is hard lol

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
for me i am surprised...i thought james is a shy, introvert, serious person .turn out he's quite carefree..and looks at how he write the caption his post more like he's talking to his fans..he soo sweeetttt..:):):)

twister02

M♥K
I never thought James has difficulty writing in Thai but I'm one of those people who celebrated when he created his own IG account. I've been following his manager since I saw him with Kim in their lakorn and followed him directly when his manager posted his handle.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
for me i am surprised...i thought james is a shy, introvert, serious person .turn out he's quite carefree..and looks at how he write the caption his post more like he's talking to his fans..he soo sweeetttt..:):):)
Lol when I said I'm not surprised, I meant about him posting about cats hahaha. I don't think James is shy, shy. He's introverted, but definitely not overly shy, and he can be goofy too. I never thought he's super serious or anything like that. He's just in his little world at times, but he's pretty carefree and nice from what I've seen of him from bts, and his interaction with fans and friends.

And OMG GIRLS!!!! Have y'all see his first IG's story?????!!!!!! His very first one is with our beloved KIMMY!!!!!! They're so cute!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12: My fangirl's heart!

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
haha just see it..james first ig story with kim:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:...wonder if james manager also there....i think kim come with his manager p'ton and khun su.....

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Ahhh i love the updates thank you jmaaaa :worship2: so freaking happy to see them.

I'm surprised rating is so close to the new lakorns too, since ratings have been so low i was thinking this might be even lower.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I never thought James has difficulty writing in Thai but I'm one of those people who celebrated when he created his own IG account. I've been following his manager since I saw him with Kim in their lakorn and followed him directly when his manager posted his handle.
Haha same, i basically tagged his manager in anything jma related so happy i can tag him instead

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan Right! I was surprised with the good rating for a rerun too. I guess the Thai's public is still very much in love with Mor Wat lol. It's a good thing because maybe a good director might ask for them to pair up again.

I'm going to be super honest and say I'm so sad Kimmy is pairing up with Tik for her next project. And the saddest part is Kimmy finally gets to play someone that's royal, a FREAKIN' princess, but yet she's pair up with him :facepalm: I think someone at the lakorn's thread mentioned the director wanted a matured romance that's why he picked Tik, and I'm thinking he sure did want a "MATURED" love!!! But at least find one that can act. Tik is just bad, and I have tried to watch 2 of his lakorns, one with Anne and the other with Mai, and he just so hard to watch. Sorry for those who are his fans.

But anyways lol, @doojhyo do you have an IG??? I know AnnTfan, we followed each other on there. I'm a little more active on there so I thought we can be friends on there if you're okay with it. If it's a personal blog and you're not comfortable sharing that's fine :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@Pooh4ever Hopefully they will get paired again, what was the rating again like 2.7? Thats really close to the lakorns currently airing for the FIRST time lol.

gosh tell me about it, I'm soooo stoked for Kim but quite sad she is pairing with Tik instead, I'm really trying to be open minded but I'm just hoping they change the actor last minute. Honestly would've been fine if it was Poh N too cause he can actually act or even Ken T and I've never watched Ken with anyone else besides Anne Thong. Speaking of Anne, yes I couldn't even watch their lakorn together he was sooooo dead, disliked him ever since lol. I'm wondering how it would've been if they chose Nine Naphat lol, he would make a handsome prince. Anyways I just hope the script is good and they won't make Kimmy overact or make her bratty, I don't remember Kwan being bratty in the old version, I felt like she was prim and proper but that was like 10 years ago so I don't remember much.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan Around that number, I think it got 3 in one of its episode. Not sure. But yeah, why are the ratings so bad with all the currently new ch3 lakorns??? Even NY's lakorn is doing so bad in rating, only lingering around 3+ average. I would think it would do better???

Ken T. would have been perfect!!! And acting wise, he's so much better than boring Tik (and better looking lol). I actually never seen any of KA's lakorns lol, but I've seen 2 Ken's lakorns. One with Janie and the other one is with Namtarn (I think that's her name???), and I'm waiting for his lakorn with Nun. They look so good together based on the bts pictures. I'm excited to see that one. He had great chemistry with both so I think he'll do great with Kimmy, and besides Kimmy is great at creating chemistry with her p'eks.

Oh gosh! Nine would also be prefect too. The boy is foine!!!! After seeing pictures of him and Kimmy standing next to each other at that one ch3 concert, I've been hoping they'll get to work with each other one day. They look good together, visually. Not so sure about his acting though???

I do hope they don't make Kimmy's character bratty and spoiled. As if Kimmy hasn't play enough of that type of character :facepalm:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Right, not sure why ratings are soo low, I don't think it has been this low for prime lakorns. Even for ch7, 6 is still low but still better than ch3, someone also mentioned even live streams count for ratings now, ever since Nov 2016, so I'm assuming ratings will get lower and lower.

Nine and Mai are so cute together even though she's older so I think Kim and Nine would work out, he's tall too so he'll remind me of the prince in Weir's version plus in the novel p'ek is tall and charming lol sounds like Nine (currently crushing on him).
Gosh how I wish it was either Jma too, I would be soooo happy.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Right, not sure why ratings are soo low, I don't think it has been this low for prime lakorns. Even for ch7, 6 is still low but still better than ch3, someone also mentioned even live streams count for ratings now, ever since Nov 2016, so I'm assuming ratings will get lower and lower.

Nine and Mai are so cute together even though she's older so I think Kim and Nine would work out, he's tall too so he'll remind me of the prince in Weir's version plus in the novel p'ek is tall and charming lol sounds like Nine (currently crushing on him).
Gosh how I wish it was either Jma too, I would be soooo happy.
Mai and Kim are the same age I think he'll be fine, as long as he's over 18. I'm not sure how old he is but I know he's pretty young. Is he the same age as you, love???

I wish it was James too!!! Anyone other than Tik tbh lol. Yeah I'm that bitter that it's Tik. I just don't like him.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Mai and Kim are the same age I think he'll be fine, as long as he's over 18. I'm not sure how old he is but I know he's pretty young. Is he the same age as you, love???

I wish it was James too!!! Anyone other than Tik tbh lol. Yeah I'm that bitter that it's Tik. I just don't like him.
Nine is 21 so he's a bit older than me lol its gonna be weird when p'eks start getting younger than me .

Jma is pretty tall so he would've been perfect, im just so sad about tik seems like the producer wants a good amount of romance scenes too

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan Gosh! I keep on forgetting how baby you are lol. But 21, is even better. He's old enough without making it weird.

It's going to be weird seeing Tik doing all these romanctic things with our Kimmy. Just thinking about it gross me out lol. I think I might be the only one who thinks Tik is really old looking. You can't hide those wrinkles from me! Lol