King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

gracefulmoonie

sarNie Egg
As much as I like this series gotta admit that things are happening a tad too fast and too easy. For example, kaew and tut's sudden friendship and the process of kaew moving to the city to study. Also, Ace said he loved king after like 2 days (?) of knowing her. Before I realized, all these things were already happening. Although King's life is pretty sad but I just can't empathize with her *shrugs*
Anywho, I still like this series alot. Ace and King are really cute together and Por is such a hottie hehe.

I agree, although I don't understand thai... Ace's feelings towards Pat are happening too soon. But I guess he's just sorry that she has such a terrible family. But they are still cute. :wub:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
You know, there's a sub going on for this, right? Anywho, I think it shuld even out soon enough.

Another funny part:

When Kaew saw the market ladies fighting she realized that's how she was.lol. Took her long enough.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
I love the young sister that sticks up for King! Loved it when she told off the servant :lol: Can't wait to see her couple with Por's brother

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know! I watch that part over about 3x. She was like, 'My sister eats whatever I eat! Know which is high and which is low! Now go!"

Awesome!

nangfa

sarNie Egg
this lakorn reminds me of pin mok...how there's one sister that's good to n'ek and the other one really mean...and may f.. is in both lakorn playing the same role. i think tits funny...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
this lakorn reminds me of pin mok...how there's one sister that's good to n'ek and the other one really mean...and may f.. is in both lakorn playing the same role. i think tits funny...
In Pin Mook Aum was not a twin though.lol. Nor did she have an identical sister. She just swapped back and forth, but yes, this does remind me of Pin Mook.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i love pang's character in here
she's such a great sister!!!
and she's funny with por's lil brother cause its cute when they argue
but every time i see her i keep thinking she's younger than pat.. like she looks younger than pat you know

pat and ace are cute
i feel sorry for king!
and the storage closet... scary

everytime that the grandma comes to "visit" she scares me!!
what's in the box anyways?

i can't wait till they switch and the truth is revealed
at least the people know that there's two of them

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i love pang's character in here
she's such a great sister!!!
and she's funny with por's lil brother cause its cute when they argue
but every time i see her i keep thinking she's younger than pat.. like she looks younger than pat you know

pat and ace are cute
i feel sorry for king!
and the storage closet... scary

everytime that the grandma comes to "visit" she scares me!!
what's in the box anyways?

i can't wait till they switch and the truth is revealed
at least the people know that there's two of them
I know. That's what I want to know too. What could be in the box that would be able to reveal the truth? I keep on thinking it's a knife, but that couldn't be it.lol. Then again a video tape but that's more stupid.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
whooo. this lakorn is pretty fast huh. por & pat are kinan likign each other already :)

I love your pancake and oil banner KristyS!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so far so good...the first episode for me was so hilarious....i couldn't stop laughing with por and pat.....love the songs.....feel so sorry for the another pat...but she gets to be with ace so i'm happy....love episode 4....funny stuff....can't wait for more^^

mokka

sarNie Adult
u know i'm just curious, why isn't the grandma haunting the person that killed her instead, she always appear to King and her father...
and the servent guy, what does he know? I mean he took the box down from the closet thinging.

Mann

This is my favorite lakorn of Ch. 3 so far, hahaha. It hasn't even ended yet! Lol. I love love love Pat + Por scenes. I also feel bad for King. I just wanna jump in the t.v. & hit everyone. But yeah! My dad says there actual twins, well he says it seems like it, like Happy Pat, her mom & dad is not real mom & dad, like same as sad pat, lol. Happy pat & sad pat hahah. Yeah, cause like everytime they torture sad pat, happy pat has that twin vibe. But the lakorn is like getting intresting. I hate sad pat's bro & sis, except for that nice one. Ughh, they get on my nerves, but pat knows how to act haha, she like sad then happy then in between lol... it seems like she is really different person haha.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
u know i'm just curious, why isn't the grandma haunting the person that killed her instead, she always appear to King and her father...
and the servent guy, what does he know? I mean he took the box down from the closet thinging.
I haven't wondered that, but very good! I know, why doesn't she haunt the killer!?!?

Mann, that's what I think too. They should just be twins since they have that twin ambiance thing lol